E3 2012

Just because we like Nintendo, doesn't mean we only own Wiis. And the Wii isn't necessarily bad, it's just driven mainly by exclusives, not third-party. I get my third-party in on 360, because Microsoft has nothing in the way of exclusives, only like 4 mainstay series (Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable). Out of those, Halo and Fable are the only ones I like. Out of the Nintendo series, I like Zelda, certain Mario games, DK, Smash Bros., and a few assorted other first party games. As for Sony, Uncharted is the only one that really stands out to me; most of the other exclusives were better in the PS1 days, and I have a PS1 and 64 for 90s gaming. God of War looks good too though, but it tries too hard to seem "mature". Gameplay looks fun though.
so wait, you list of all the exclusives of the other two, but when you get to Sony you only list one because "it's the only one you like"? you might not like the rest of the games, but they're still there, and LOADS of other people love them.
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Fact- I love my PS3 and have yet to play any of the Uncharted games (gasp!). Also inFamous is one of my favorite series of all time (a PS3 exclusive) and is one of the top PS3 series. I also have little interest in God of War, Bayonetta and Devil May Cry fit the gory action game bill for me.And PS3 is also the go-to console for JRPGs. One of the reasons I got a PS3.Anyways, I've been looking through some of the things that weren't exactly big at E3, and I nearly saw my fourth game to get for PS Vita (Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, a Hatsune Miku rhythm game interests me twice as much as a regular rhythm game), which would have sealed the deal for me getting a Vita, except there are no localization plans. Sega is quite annoying for translating a game, and then saying "LOL WE HAVE NO PLANS TO REALSE THIS HERE!!!"

And PS3 is also the go-to console for JRPGs. One of the reasons I got a PS3.
Namco are trolls in that way, for only releasing the enhanced port of Tales of Graces, and not the Wii version; yet skipping over the PS3 port of Vesperia. =/ If they had've released both, I would've actually considered getting a PS3 sooner. =P

i seriously do not care at all about jrpgs.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

except what i said was completely different.i just said i didn't like a type of game. he listed off several exclusives of two consoles, then only listed one when it came to the PS3, which has a ridiculous amount of exclusives. it would be like if i where to say "well PS3 has all these exclusives like Uncharted InFamous Ratchet and Clank Motorstorm Resistance Twisted Metal...etc, and the Wii has Deadly Creatures which is all i really like."pinpointing one genre and stating that i don't like them isn't the same, nice try, lolguy.jpg, etc..

This topic so far

Vs.

I am upset that Black and White 2 did not receive the two hour honorary movie in the style of the anime trailerI was promised Black and White 2 would have a two hour honorary movie in the style of the anime trailerI am displeased with E3 and all associated of it, but am willing to inform them that Kratos and Sevchenko are coming to their houses tonight to destroy their Wiis

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Pokemon is the only jrpg that i actually enjoy, and it hardly counts. it's just so unlike every other one.and i'm pretty bummed that the trailer for B&W2 is all we'll get of that animation style.

This topic so far

Vs.

Well, I tend to forget about the exclusives I don't play.Anyways, here are some of the ways I was disappointed at E3 this year:1: The WiiU at this point looks like it will launch in a 3DS situation, which is exactly what Nintendo said wouldn't happen. Most of the games are on other systems or Arendt look not really that great.2: The 3DS presentation was pretty bad, but the new Paper Mario and NSMB2 info was interesting.3: The only games that looked interesting in the PS3 conference were The Last Of Us and Beyond, and those don't even have a release window.4: I still have no reason to drop 300+ on a PSVita and a memory card.5: Square Enix's secret announcement was that they plan to fix FFXIV soon, and then release it on PS3. Which we pretty much already knew.

4: I still have no reason to drop 300+ on a PSVita and a memory card.
BUT IT HAS UNCHARTED!11!1elevenjust kidding, i didn't even buy the first PSP. i still stand strong on my opinion of handhelds: handhelds were made for pokemon, so what good is a handheld that doesn't have pokemon?
This topic so far

Vs.

Handhelds were actually made for Tetris (every Gameboy came with a copy, originally), but Tetris is nowhere near the phenomenon it was 20 years ago, Angry Birds has replaced it. =PAnyways, the complete lack of Vita anything (Except littleBIGPlanet) this year means I'll hold off on it. Of course, it has a new Assassins Creed title with interesting touch controls, but I'll probably be fine with just 3 when it comes out. It's really a shame that no really good action titles are coming (besides AC), and all the Japanese developers are sticking to the PSP.

I don't need a Vita- I have the PlayStation phone.[Which, BTW, has a GBC emulator I snagged on the Android market. Free Pokemon, yeeeeeeeeessss]Nintendo's going downhill, man. There's only so many times you can repackage and resell Mario and Zelda and that's all they plan on doing, by the looks of it. They just got the shorter end of the stick in the hardcore gaming world, which is what E3 should be about. Importing Arkham City and Assassin's Creed halfway through the seventh generation won't change the fact that they're running out of ideas.

all nintendo ever has is repackages of old characters. even that one E3 two years ago or so, when they announced the 3DS lineup, and showed the new Kirby and Donkey Kong, i wasn't impressed because every game they showed was something that had been done before, sans Epic Mickey. everyone said it was such a great E3 on their part, but i was not so easily fooled. they only had one new game.

This topic so far

Vs.

Nintendo's first-party games have become pretty bad recently, with a few exceptions, such as Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus, and Xenoblade, and if you notice, one is a series that happens 1-2 times per console and is usually great, one is an IP that's been dead since the days of the NES and Game Boy that was revived into something new and fantastic, and the last one is a brand-new IP that is just fantastic. Nintendo has yet to make a 2-D Mario game that's better than NSMB, and obviously Nintendo is milking the 2-D Mario games, I was actually hoping for a new 3-D Mario game on WiiU. Also, Mario spinoff games aren't as good as they used to be, such as Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open.Also I'd think that Nintendo is milking the Pokemon franchise, with something like 3-4 different games a year, plus all the merchandise and stuff. I haven't really enjoyed the series since the GBC, and when I played the Silver remake, they ruined everything I liked about the original game. However, it is still a very popular series, but releasing a bunch of games in the series each year seems a bit unnecessary to me.And general Nintendo games have been mediocre/bad recently, especially anything based around Miis.Honestly, the only Nintendo games I'm looking forward to are Paper Mario and Fire Emblem, and Paer Mario even looks pretty mediocre, SPM was pretty awful. And there's also Smash Bros., but nothing really has happened yet with that game, since it just started development pretty recently. This year's E3 was one of Nintendo's worst, while last year's was one of their best.

I was happy to see Pikmin 3 at E3. I didn't really like the first game, but I LOVED the second game.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Nintendo's first-party games have become pretty bad recently, with a few exceptions, such as Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus, and Xenoblade, and if you notice, one is a series that happens 1-2 times per console and is usually great, one is an IP that's been dead since the days of the NES and Game Boy that was revived into something new and fantastic, and the last one is a brand-new IP that is just fantastic. Nintendo has yet to make a 2-D Mario game that's better than NSMB, and obviously Nintendo is milking the 2-D Mario games, I was actually hoping for a new 3-D Mario game on WiiU. Also, Mario spinoff games aren't as good as they used to be, such as Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open.Also I'd think that Nintendo is milking the Pokemon franchise, with something like 3-4 different games a year, plus all the merchandise and stuff. I haven't really enjoyed the series since the GBC, and when I played the Silver remake, they ruined everything I liked about the original game. However, it is still a very popular series, but releasing a bunch of games in the series each year seems a bit unnecessary to me.And general Nintendo games have been mediocre/bad recently, especially anything based around Miis.Honestly, the only Nintendo games I'm looking forward to are Paper Mario and Fire Emblem, and Paer Mario even looks pretty mediocre, SPM was pretty awful. And there's also Smash Bros., but nothing really has happened yet with that game, since it just started development pretty recently. This year's E3 was one of Nintendo's worst, while last year's was one of their best.
Hm? Mario Kart 7 was maybe the best Mario Kart yet (and certainly the one that changed the series up the most since the trippy, one-time changes in Double Dash). And while there may not have been an exceptional 2D Mario game since NSMB, Super Mario 3D Land is in many ways more like the classic 2D games than the other 3D games that preceded it.Pokemon releases two main series games a year at best, occasionally with spinoffs like the new Pokemon Conquest that are completely different from other games. Personally, I loved HeartGold and SoulSilver, which I felt updated those classic games faithfully while also adding loads of new features and all the updates to the series which had occured since Gen II. Black & White mixed up the series more than any other generation, and while Black & White 2 look similar, they should be viewed in the context of a third version like Emerald or Crystal rather than a whole new generational shift. In that sense, they do mix things up a lot compared to their predecessors.Games based around Miis can be genuinely fun despite not being the peak of graphical performance. It may not be as deep as other titles, but even Mii Sports remains a great way to unwind.Paper Mario does look hit-or-miss, but keep in mind that Thousand-Year Door did in its early trailers as well, which dwelt too long on the relatively minor feature of the "folded paper" abilities. And Super Paper Mario was far from bad, despite being a spin-off of a spin-off. It had as much depth as previous titles in the series, if not more, despite the gameplay closer resembling the classic 2D side-scrollers.I agree that Nintendo's showing was far from their best E3. But it sounds like you can't decide whether you want Nintendo's titles to keep things the same or change things up. It's very possible that you just can't be pleased by Nintendo's offerings as of late, and it's fine if you feel that way. But don't mark that as a failure on their part, since they're still pumping out quality games, whether or not they appeal to you.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

My thoughts on Nintendo's presentation:*Pikmin*Cool. It can only get better from here.Just give me a 3D Mario or Zelda and I'll be happy.*2D Mario. Again.*...Just give me Zelda and I'll be happy.*no Zelda...*Metroid or Donkey Kong would be good too, I guess. Or a new IP?*Third-Party stuff*Maybe they're waiting 'til the end to show something big?*Nintendo Land*table-flip.pngAlso, is anyone else annoyed by how they just tack "U" onto the end of everything and think it's a good title? "Wii Fit U." It just sounds idiotic. "New Super Mario Bros. U." Same. "Zombie U." Huh, what do you know. Seriously, who thinks this stuff up?And "Wii U" itself is just as lame, IMO.

Edited by Βalta
Misused spoiler tag removed.

Q2TtLEz.png

all nintendo ever has is repackages of old characters.
I take it you haven't even looked at the eShop, then, or seen the trailer for Pikmin, which, while it's the third entry in the series, it's been effectively neglected for many years.Oh, and Kid Icarus would like to have a word with you. Might have been old, but really, with the differences between the old games and Uprising, Pit might as well be a brand new character.There's Fire Emblem too, but technically that's an old series, just not for us.(Thanks Nintendo...)There might be old stuff that is continually being advertised; but it's the same reason as anything else: They know it'll sell, so they'll take a chance on it more. If you're looking for brand new Nintendo stuff, head to the eShop.Balta: If you noticed, everything they announced will be available by the end of 2012. There was never a hope for a brand new Zelda on the Wii U, considering they just finished Skyward Sword last year, they said they'd be working on the new 3DS Zelda after that, and even so, it takes a good two years to make new stuff, unless they split the teams. And I'd doubt they would split the teams this early on, for the first truly big non-remake 3DS Zelda game. ... Actually, the first non-remake 3DS Zelda game, period. =P3D Mario, I'm not sure why there isn't one, but maybe it's just still in production. Again, only to the end of 2012. Same for Metroid or Donkey Kong, but they really need a new Metroid out...As for the U name, the tack-on is weird, yes,, but at this point, did anyone not expect it? They've been doing it since the Super NES days, no reason to change it now. =P And the U could really stand for anything, even aside from the official explanation of 'you and me' or whatever; Wii Ultra, Wii Ultimate, Wii Unite; take your pick.

Hm? Mario Kart 7 was maybe the best Mario Kart yet (and certainly the one that changed the series up the most since the trippy, one-time changes in Double Dash). And while there may not have been an exceptional 2D Mario game since NSMB, Super Mario 3D Land is in many ways more like the classic 2D games than the other 3D games that preceded it.Pokemon releases two main series games a year at best, occasionally with spinoffs like the new Pokemon Conquest that are completely different from other games. Personally, I loved HeartGold and SoulSilver, which I felt updated those classic games faithfully while also adding loads of new features and all the updates to the series which had occured since Gen II. Black & White mixed up the series more than any other generation, and while Black & White 2 look similar, they should be viewed in the context of a third version like Emerald or Crystal rather than a whole new generational shift. In that sense, they do mix things up a lot compared to their predecessors.Games based around Miis can be genuinely fun despite not being the peak of graphical performance. It may not be as deep as other titles, but even Mii Sports remains a great way to unwind.Paper Mario does look hit-or-miss, but keep in mind that Thousand-Year Door did in its early trailers as well, which dwelt too long on the relatively minor feature of the "folded paper" abilities. And Super Paper Mario was far from bad, despite being a spin-off of a spin-off. It had as much depth as previous titles in the series, if not more, despite the gameplay closer resembling the classic 2D side-scrollers.I agree that Nintendo's showing was far from their best E3. But it sounds like you can't decide whether you want Nintendo's titles to keep things the same or change things up. It's very possible that you just can't be pleased by Nintendo's offerings as of late, and it's fine if you feel that way. But don't mark that as a failure on their part, since they're still pumping out quality games, whether or not they appeal to you.
Well, Mario Kart Wii was the best IMO, and I was disappointed to see how MK7 had 10 less characters, and less racers per race, plus I love the Bikes in MKWii. Also, while I have my doubts about 3D Land, I definitely want to give it a try, I want to see how well 2D and 3D Mario works in a single game.And by milking the Pokemon franchise, I mean exactly that: there are 1-2 main games and a couple of spinoffs each year. There was Black/White 2, Conquest, and a couple of EShop games at E3. Add that in with the TV series and merchandise, and Nintendo is really milking the money out of it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing (unlike the way Activision charges you half the price of the game for Call of Duty map packs), but it seems that Nintendo could try something new rather than continously expanding upon an established steries with four games a year. There have already been seven main Pokemon DS games since 2007 (I think, including B/W2), I'd like to see if the Pokemon team could try anything else.And while Mii games can be fun, they aren't worth the $40-60 price, I'd pay $15-30, at most.The really big thing about Paper Mario that bugs me is the level system, as it seems that you'll just get more powerful as the game goes along, but it would be somewhat fixed, so you couldn't become over or underpowered. Well, I'll just have to wait and see.And this E3 wasn't that great, as they really did nothing major that was of too much interest to me. A 3D Mario platformer would have been great, news on that 3DS Zelda game would have been cool, Animal Crossing 3DS info would have been nice, and a statement that SSB4 has begun would have all been nice. Of course, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Embem, and Paper Mario will all be on my 3DS eventually, but there was really very little there for the WiiU, besides Pikmin 3.

Wii Sports was amazing because a) it came with the game and cool.png it was great for family get togethers, because everyone from your 5 year old cousin to your grandparents could play it.

This topic so far

Vs.

Also I'd think that Nintendo is milking the Pokemon franchise, with something like 3-4 different games a year, plus all the merchandise and stuff. I haven't really enjoyed the series since the GBC, and when I played the Silver remake, they ruined everything I liked about the original game. However, it is still a very popular series, but releasing a bunch of games in the series each year seems a bit unnecessary to me.
this part gave me cancerThe Pokemon franchise has only gotten more and more intelligent, and I hate to death everybody who assumes otherwise because they played it when they were kids and it was easy then.EVERYTHING IS EASY IF YOU IGNORE THE INTELLECTUAL PARTS

but de originels r da only gud ones!11!eleven^usually doesn't help the problem. a lot of people stand by the originals for some reason even though the designs were some of the dullest and the games were staggeringly easy. and as a result they don't play the new ones and just judge them based on their fractional experience of the series. i dare them to try catching them all in Emerald without looking at a player's guide, or to play Black/White and try to tell me they were as easy as the first games.also i'd love to hear why he didn't like SoulSilver. that game only fleshed out an already great installment.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

I don't want to get into an argument, but I'd like to just clear up my opinion:Notice I said absolutely nothing about the difficulty of the games, I just said that I havent enjoyed the series since the G/S/C days. And I have played White, and I will say that the game's Story was much better than in previous Pokemon games, but the game's presentation was simply horrible. The sprites simply looked awful, just as bad or worse than the original games (compare the sprites from B/W to the ones from the other DS Pokemon games, and then comare the R/B/Y sprites to the G/S/C ones, and the difference in quality is quite apparrent), and the 3D world didn't work too great, in my opinion. Also, I'd like to note that I got through White perfectly fine, without dying at all. However, I quickly lost interest in White after beating the main story.Anyways, I find the idea of catching them all now just crazy (there are something like, 500 now?), as to do that alone would require you to play through all (or most, I'm not really sure) the GBA and DS Pokemon games, but with the Wi-Fi trading now it really isn't as difficult.Also, I didn't like SS because I got it simply because is was a remake of Silver, one of my favorite games when I was younger. So much was changed, though that it really felt like a completely different game, I was expecting more of a FireRed/LeafGreen remake where the game is simply given updated graphics and now postgame content, not something where entire events/places were changed from the original game.Anyways, what I was originally talking about was that releasing nearly 4 games a year seems a bit much, plus it might also be impacting their quality. I'd like to see them take a break from Pokemon, even if that meant releasing one less Pokemon game in a year, to try something new, as that could most likely result in both a new great game and an increase in the quality of the Pokemon games.I also think the same thing about other series that release a bunch of titles in the same year, such as Mario, most of the Mario spinoffs aren't really that good anymore, and they need to take a break from those and also try something original.

Edited by Terminus

Just to note something; they'd been working on Black and White for years; just because they released games in between, doesn't mean they haven't been working on it. ;)Also; the spin-offs weren't made by Gamefreak; they were made by other studios, some not even Nintendo exclusive, like Chunsoft for the Mystery Dungeon games.Also, just curious, what 'places' were changed in HGSS? Sure, Kanto was expanded(Which was needed), and a couple areas had their names changed for some odd reason, but aside from that and a part of the gyms, they weren't really changed.... Aside from expansions with new areas, which even FRLG did; they just subtly did it, by using the Sevii Islands.Otherwise; maybe the whole reason it seems different, is because of the massive changes it's gotten over the years, like, you know, the special/physical split, or abilities?

i can't really think of any game event that was drastically changed other than the much fleshed out Lugia/Ho-oh quests, and honestly i appreciate it when they add something like that, because i always hated running off to catch some pointless legendary that no one in the game knew about anyway. it feels a lot more special if there's something to it beyond "you go in some cave to get some one of a kind pokemon thing."

This topic so far

Vs.

Well, there's the Neo Team rocket stuff, but honestly, that was mostly just expanded, as the original didn't have much to it to begin with; and they had the executives, they just never named them, or even gave them unique sprites, which they could definitely do now.RGBY had even less stuff to do, hence them not getting updated much...(And the fact that FRLG was a Gen 3 game; they didn't start with more expansive storylines until D/P/Pt, though RSE was definitely a step forward. =P)

Well, working on B/W for a few years is a bit of a surprise, considering how the game looked, and also thanks for clearing up that the spinoffs aren't from the same people. For some reason I was thinking Gamefreak did all the Pokemon stuff, for some reason I thought I rembered they worked on the Mystery Dungeon games.Anyways, I rembered that a good bit was changed, enough to make it feel like pretty much a completely different game, but I honestly don't rembered the changes since I last played it about a month after it came out.Anyways, my original point is that Nintendo is just milking the Pokemon series, and additionally, to a slightly lesser extent, the Mario series, which also isn't as good recently as it was. I think that, even though these IPs are basically licenses to print money, quality is dropping. I'd think that these series would be better off like Zelda or Metroid, with a few games per system, but all high quality. Or even just one game a year, as that formula can also work pretty well.

1. Well, the reason it might not seem that great is that they're still using sprites for some stuff(And the reason for the odd sprites in battle is because they need to zoom in; if they left it normal, the opposite sprite would be affected). And no, the Mystery Dungeons aren't Gamefreak. =P2. The only things that were changed, were the TR executives, some character designs, route additions, restoration of some locations*COUGHviridianforestCOUGH*, and the addition of major things, like the new battle system upgrades.The main reason it probably seemed like a totally different game is, compared to the original, it is a totally different game; all of Gen 4 is. Comparing them side-by-side brings out the flaws in Gen 2, when you really stop to think about them; the battle system's outdated, both Kanto and Johto area a mess... The only real redeeming factor is the length, which HGSS still managed to capture.3. Well, if you actually stop to think about it, the mainline Mario games are once every two-four years; the reason we're seeing so much Mario overload, is partly because of two new systems being released in rapid succession, and next gen Mario being put on every console they can. I count only two main line Mario games on the DS, after all...As for Pokemon; you say the biggest point to note the 'milking' is the apps... Well, the two apps were made to augment B/W2 as you'd find with the Pokewalker; if they didn't release the apps until next year, then it would just cause people annoyance. And again, spin-offs shouldn't be considered, and in this case, this is a brand new spin-off... And I could've sworn it came out last year in Japan. 0_o(Which is where you need to consider, since NoA takes it's sweet time releasing stuff. =P)

Guys, unless Pokemon Stagnant and Reused Versions got announced at E3, I don't think this discussion has anything to do with E3 :PThe more I read about Nintendo Land, the more the concepts interest me. Granted, I still wouldn't dish out 50-60 bucks on it, but the games look kinda fun and I've heard pretty good things about them.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Even if it had been seen at some point, the general reaction would probably have been "Oh, an Ubisoft title that isn't Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, or Rayman? Cool story bro". A general description wouldn't have generated much interest either: "A game where you use technology to solve crimes". Their presentation of it went a long way in building the hype, and establishing it as something that actually looks interesting.

UGH terminus man you are not making these easy1. Your right, the the quality of Pokemon is a lot different from Diglett and VoltorbDo they look as good as the older Pokemon? Let's clear something up here- familiarity is an enormous part of attraction, be it to sprites, music, women. Did Dragonite, Gyarados, and Charizard rank in your top five best looking Pokemon? That's probably because they were lazy designs based off something so already popular in the real world. 2. HGSS changing things was a good move- you expecting them to be lazy and just slap a new coat of paint and then being surprised should be a good thing. If not, see previous notes on familiarity.3. Nobody is coming to your house to confiscate your game if you don't WiFi trade. If you want it to mean something to you, don't take the easy way out. That isn't a fault of Pokemon in the slightest.

• Assassin's Creed III looks amaaaaaaaaaazing...
  • Watch Dogs: extremely excited for more news. Intuitive gameplay there.
  • Last of Us: amazing to watch, as always. Man, those were some loooooong censors.
  • Wonderbook: I'm so in love with it.
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Nothing really new there, but we got gameplay of the "hub worlds," which was awesome. Still no release date.
  • Epic Vita announcements. ACIII: Liberation, Thieves in Time, Bioshock Infinite, Black Ops, PS All Stars, and Little Big Planet. Gran Turismo and Kingdom Hearts remastered in HD are rumored titles.
  • Rayman. Loved that game as a kid, it looks awesome on the Wii U.
  • Sony trumped the Wii U with the controller functionality of the Vita with the PS3. Hah!
  • PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale. I'm literally dying. Big Daddy and Drake are confirmed characters.
  • Farcry 3 looks all right. Not into shooters myself, but it looks decent. The new multiplayer for up to four people looked fun.

Though stuff that bugs me:

• No Uncharted 4 announcement (though that might come at the VGAs this year, like Last of Us did last year).
  • No inFamous 3 announcement (it has to happen).
  • People hating on Wonderbook.
  • Smart Glass. We already have apps and devices that do exactly what it's rumored to do.

I like watching E3 and drooling at things I can't buy. :)-SK

Tilius made the exact point I was trying to make, that Nintendo is doing a good bit of cash-ins, and I feel that Pokemon is the biggest cash-in franchise, followed directly by Mario. Not only the large amount of games that will sell tons, no matter their quality, but also the crazy amount of merchandise based on these two properties. Anyways, I'm not sure how a statement about Ninendo milking a franchise got into a slightly off topic discussion...Anyways, apparently more "XBox 720" plans have been leaked, apparently detailing a price and release date. Obviously, I think that they're fake, as more than likely something that big would have been E3-Level news.