Makuta Teridax Music Video

Cool video. I liked how you used the footage from the Bionicle atimations in this. I never thought that this Cold Play song being used for a Makuta Teridax video, but it works really well, IMO.One question: where did you get that image of Makuta that shows between the 30 second and 40 second marks?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wow the song fit surprisingly well. This is one of the best Teridax music videos I've seen.Edit: After thinking. This song could technically be used for Mata nui as well. When he was put to sleep by Teridax and when he was expelled from the robotAlso there is another really good Teridax music video. Its called Teridax's Moment. Its made by a user named Vrahno. I can't link to it but you can search the name in a search engine.

Edited by Oxymoronaphobia

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

great video. But I didn't exactly understand the vahki part. nice effects at 2:16. 2:49. Hilarious. Good choice on the song.

Edited by man774

great video. But I didn't exactly understand the vahki part.
I felt the vahki video fit in with the lyrics "listen as the crowd would sing "now the old king is dead, long live the king"" because at the time, Teridax was the ruler of Metru Nui, or "King" and the Vahki were his loyal subjects. I may have thought this through a little too hard.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I like this song. :) And you know, for the longest time, I thought it went very well for Mata Nui (given you take some lyrics loosely) since he did rule the world until he lost all that and Teridax and the Brotherhood (revolutionaries) took him down from power. Although, I think the song can also fit Teridax pretty well in this context as well, seeing his rise to power and his eventual losing it.Great job and everything fits together so nicely. Nicely done.

I like this song. :) And you know, for the longest time, I thought it went very well for Mata Nui (given you take some lyrics loosely) since he did rule the world until he lost all that and Teridax and the Brotherhood (revolutionaries) took him down from power. Although, I think the song can also fit Teridax pretty well in this context as well, seeing his rise to power and his eventual losing it.Great job and everything fits together so nicely. Nicely done.
Umm, the video IS about Makuta Teridax, given the title "Makuta Teridax Music Video". I tried to make the Toa look like the revolutionaries, and Teridax as the king. Look at the video with that in mind, and it may make more sense.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif