Short Stories Critics Club

Velox

Thank goodness I had that extra week; I needed every day of it. A Jaunt in the Woods, and also O Dark Legion, reviewed.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Edit: "Someone's Waiting For You", reviewed. For this week:

Velox: The Story Behind a Picture, by Kraggh

Nuile: Rainbow Powers, by Kraggh

Yukiko: Leaving on a Jet Plane, by Kraggh

Zaxvo: Shredded Radiance, by Zarayna

Yes, it looks like we've come to the Kraggh section of OTC. =P Due March 20th.

newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

We have traversed the highest peaks of OTC, and now we explore the deepest Kragghs.Yes, that was a very bad pun.Rainbow Powers, reviewed.

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

I would appreciate review of the below story. As always, I look forward to your advice, and thank you for your time.

Rebirth - Replicant.

Sure thing! Assigned to Yukiko.

newso1.png

I reviewed Paradise, by Alex Humva, because Nuile accidentally reviewed Endgame and I didn't want to make him review another thing. =P This week:

Velox: Being the Only Girl, by SkyLandOceAnnaNuile: Newfound Land, by Alex Humva (giving you another go for Alex =P)

Zaxvo: Beyond the Ridge of Tears, by Tolkien

(Yukiko exempt due to assignment) Due...wow it's April already. April 3rd. Thanks guys.

newso1.png

Late, but better than never, Tolkien's The Power has been reviewed. If you were looking for harsh criticism, co-boss, I'm sorry to disappoint you. =P This was a spectacular story and I highly recommend it.

In lieu of the Easter holiday/Spring Break (yeah I know, a little late, but I didn't think about it last week and wanted to give people a week off), I'll be extending the deadline one week (if you need it) and not assigning another charity cycle this week, so have fun with the week off, guys. =] (though of course all official assignments still have their due dates as stated). I'll be assigning new reviews next Wednesday as usual.

Edited by Velox

Ah right, I forgot to assign you one because I was waiting for your reply first. But here you go:

Dual Matrix: Ending, by Tekulo

And with that, as an announcement: We do indeed have a new critic, Dual Matrix! It's good to have another hand on deck. ^_^

newso1.png

Coloring Between the Lines, Thinking Outside the Box has been reviewed.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I needed every day, nearly every hour, of that extra week. But by the skin of my teeth:

Settlers of Disaster, reviewed.

and

Pink Bow, reviewed.

On another note: Welcome to the team, Dual Matrix! Always the more, the merrier.

And now I would like to request a review for myself:The Eye of the Storm, by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

Edited by The Novelist Called Nuile

I feel sorry to ask, but life this week was not so nice, I've got most of my review ready, just a few final tweaks, could I please get 1 day more? Next week and the week after that are sure to be npt a problem.

I'm back!

@ Dual Matrix ~ Yeah, that's fine. Just keep in mind that for official reviews, you'll need to give me notice within four days after the review is assigned; for charity reviews, things are less strict so you're fine.

Through The gates of Eternity(http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9542&view=findpost&p=536680) -- Dual MatroxI'm extremely tired and just would like to say it appears something went wrong with the copying and pasting and the most down part is missing, just not that, as I will fix it tomorrow.

Assigned to myself.

The Eye of the Storm, by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

And assigned to our newest critic, Dual Matrix.

Charity Reviews for this week:

Velox: Unfortunately I'm going to have to take this week off.

Nuile: The Hardest Thing to Hold, by Legolover

Yukiko: Attic Treasure, by Velox

Zaxvo: Somewhere, by Alex Humva

Dual Matrix: Creation, by Ilyusha Blokfase

Due 5/1. Thanks guys.

Edited by Velox

Finally, take that Life! After all you trew at me I still did it:A cry Ignore reviewed by Dual Matrix: A short story woth amazong descriptions, but not much to review on.I hower feel to tired to do anything else and mist continue to my math work, bye.

I'm back!