Young Justice, one of my favorite television shows currently on air and without a doubt among the best superhero cartoons made. For those who don't know, it centers around the younger partners of the Justice League who form a black-ops team devoted to completing covert missions that would otherwise cause international incidents. The cast has been expanded on greatly since the first episode, and the series takes pride in taking some of the lesser known characters of the DC Universe and giving them due time in the limelight.It's also primarily written by Greg Wiesman of Gargoyles and Spectacular Spider-Man fame, so it is a cut above the rest of the superhero shows right now (I'm looking at you, Ultimate Spider-Man).Tonight's episode was particularly interesting for me, and I wanted to discuss this but realized that the last active topic for the series died out about half a year ago. Time to remedy that, no?

Uh, I like Young Justice, but I dunno man. I feel like it needs more character development. It looks awesome and the fighting is pretty cool. But the plot is confusing and convenient in certain areas. And we don't get enough of some characters to understand what they feel like being heroes.On the flip side of course... Nightwing. :3

Yeah, with the influx of new characters in the second season we're getting less development for those characters, which was one of the things that made the first season stand out. Hence why I quite like Depths which gave us a ton of info and updates for all our old favourites.

so it is a cut above the rest of the superhero shows right now (I'm looking at you, Ultimate Spider-Man)
I hear that

7AOYGDJ.jpg