The Hug Thread!

Protohuman

Not all of you BZPers can be happy bunnies all the bloody time! If some of you are, WELL THEN, good for you! But I hate to break this to you, but you are unnatural people who lack the capacity to feel bad. Although, I do doubt these people exist. SO, by that logic... all of you have at some point hit or are currently hitting a rough spot in your life, and some of you may not be a happy person in general.So that's what this thread is for! We're an internet community and we do stuff for each other. Post your current life problems here, and all following this thread (including me) will attempt to help, or at least offer our support! Older or younger members alike, reach out to us if you feel this is a comfortable place for you to do so!

calvin%20hug.jpg

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

I'm pretty sure a help topic isn't allowed. In fact I'm positive that advice topics aren't allowed nor the right areas to find advice, as say the rules. Makes sense: since your problem is a real life issue, your advice should be gained through personal people.HOWEVER. If you want to make just a "hug topic" for people to just hug each other all the time, I guess I'm down with that.

Well this thread's been successful! o.OAnyway, as long as we don't be a Nasty Natallie to people and don't get all self righteous, then I think this thread should be alright ^.^Might as well make that a sub-rule for this thread (if allowed): No prejudice in anyway (racism, homophobia, etc.), if you disagree with someone in this thread's way of being or beliefs, do NOT get all superior with your own! We want people to feel welcome and appreciated and knowing someone is there for them and all that jazz...

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!