Set Review: 9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle

tn_9447-bite-cycle-teaser.JPGTimes are bad in the land of Ninjago; the Serpentine Tribes have united and are now out in search of the Fang Blades. Even Lasha has been given his own Bite Cycle to ride around on. Can Cole defeat this Serpentine on his snake-like motorcycle? Also, is 9447: Lasha's Bite Cycle a decent set to get or not? Perhaps this review will hold some answers!View the full article

This is a pretty cool set. It's great on how it looks like a snake unlike the other vehicles. The Fang Blade is a neat weapon and I might get the set so I can get it. Also, I don't know why Cole is in there besides getting run over...

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

Thanks so much for the review! Overall the Bite Cycle is one of my least favorite Serpentine vehicles, as the snake head on the front doesn't feel quite as streamlined as some of the others and it has very few functions, but this review helps me understand some of its appeal (in particular, its very snakelike shape compared to the other Serpentine vehicles which are more vehicle-shaped with snake motifs)I kind of agree that the Fang Blades feel slightly underwhelming after some of the previous collectibles. They could have been greatly improved, perhaps, if the lightsaber hilts that formed their handles were silver metallic like the blades themselves. But since they're just medium stone grey, I don't see much value in them besides as an alternate way to acquire the printed Serpentine emblem tiles.The angles for the flick-fires may not be that great, but in one of the designer videos on ninjago.LEGO.com, one of the designers fires them pretty effectively. Maybe there's a knack to it...