Alex Humva

OOCHAhahahahahahano. Runic magic=no. I applaud your creativity man, but even in it's 'weakened' state I can think of a dozen different ways that would gmod so bad it'd be legendary. Notably, 'white hot fire when in contact with human flesh'. I get that it's suppose to be a weakness, but that'd be like, so powerful against peeps it'd be absurd. NOW Runic magic is not completely out of the picture; I was planning on something similar, but the thing is, the similar thing would be the language of the Makers, and it was going be so powerful it'd make a few plot points. So, yeah, try something else. Sorry. As for the human dude, I have no veto on him, but he sounds very much like a rogue to me; you'll start in Orcen, and there's going be some Imperial Recruiters breathing down your neck VERY quickly. Remember, this RPG is no place for a rogue; it's a team based RPG. However, good news is that with your human and Blade's new humans, we could have two human teams very quickly, if some of our old players -Rover, Power- get back here. So yeah, rant over. Let's see, all the warlocks are gathering in Arhtok, except for Power's guy, but Power isn't here yet. All the humans are gathering in Orcen; hopefully, if I can manage to get Power back here, we're have our first teams for both sides and possibly second teams. IC [Orcen, Twilight] The Emperor had finished discussing the situation with the commander, dismissing the two afterwards. As Monroe and his second in command walked down the palace's halls, he considered the situation. "So, insanity causing beasties are attacking the warlocks and some villages in the Empire. That... is just slightly odd. Nonetheless, the Emperor's orders were to go to Xorov for information, so we're going do exactly that." He swiped a glass of wine from a passing servant, getting a stink eye and promptly ignoring it. "Don't like going to that place though; a bunch of cut-throat traitors hanging out where there is no law. We aren't going get a warm welcome. And then the Emperor goes and changes our team! He's replaced our old members with new ones, and some are still being pulled in from the streets. I picked the team myself, and what does he do? Completely changes things. We have to trust each other, know our limits." He sighed and continued on, waiting on a reply from his companion. OOCNot going be very active tonight, so we can't really get the ball rolling that quick. I'll be PMing Koth on the general idea for the mission though, so if I vanish for a week he'll be able to take control.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (Karin): "Ano..." muttered Karin, banishing the last thoughts of the frightful experience from her mind, "I would rather not get involved with such happenings any time soon, but I'm fine with information gathering."I've never been to Xorov, but I had an encounter with a couple of men from there a few years ago. Tried chasing me after I went through their cart and ran off with their food. They didn't succeed. I don't think it has anything to do with the current task though."Karin frowned at the last bit. "Hmm, we'll need to make a real effort to ensure we have a cohesive team before we see any action, but we should be fine as far as information gathering goes. I do agree that his decision can't really do us any good."

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Worse thing is, the great and mighty Maker's Fist is going be filled with rogues, random village hunters and some assorted infantry troops. We're suppose to be the best of the best, and now we're some medicore information gathering team. The Emperor is up to something, and it's not going end well." They entered an open courtyard, Monroe pointing to a small building in the center. "That's where they're gathering us."

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: So there's no way I could limit it more to make it work?And it doesn't literally burn, though I suppose that could have been misleading. It just feels like it. And plus he would have to get to you, pull out a wand type thing, then write a complicated marking on you for it to do anything.As for what happened to his arm, basically the muscle mass increased so much and so quickly that it tore his arm apart. The "burn-marks" are really just reddish scar tissue.But if you've made up your mind, that's alright then.IC later.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Karin let out a sigh of dissapointment but did not comment. "Eh, I gotta get somethin' to eat, so I'll come by later."Karin looked around, then looked at Monroe. "How do I get out of here anyway?"

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOCHmm... well, I'll think about it; if I stay the night at my cousin's I'll be on MUCH more, so if I think of something I'll be able to get back to you. Until then, assume no. IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Uh, I actually don't know. We got in here via a Pathway so... uh, yeah, not sure." The commander looked around, then sighed. "Blasted magic users and their blasted Pathways... which reminds me, officer, in the future, try not to clutch to your commander in times of distress. I understand that could of caused anyone to break down, but you're a soldier; your duty is to protect others, and you can't very well do that while hanging on to me. That, and it was rather uncomfortable."

voidstars.png

OOC:

Username~ Fullbringer BladeCharacter Name~ OrionAge~ 18Specialized weapon~ Instead of having a typical sword, Orion has a shortsword of sorts, with a skull-like emblem on the spot where a hilt should be, essentially connecting the blade to the handle.Appearance~ Orion has light brown messy hair, and typically wears black clothing with white stripes. He does sometimes wear a battle vest, however. He also tends to wear black combat boots, as they go with his outfit. Orion has brown eyes.Ability/Trait~ Orion is better at hand-to-hand combat than he is ranged combat, and is faster than some others, though that isn't always noticeable.Bio~ Orion's had life fairly easy; he was drafted into the army when he was 16, however, prior to that, he had trained for that day; learning how to wield a sword effectively for most of that training. Since he joined the army, he got more specialized training in crossbow operation, and better training with the sword. He also started to work on attempting to increase his speed after joining the army, as well.

You want a personality part in the bio too, or just allow me to show that as I post?

OOCMan, after Kothra all these bios seem dinky xD It works, so approved. Yeah, the personality comes in as you RP; never ever define a personality in the profile. If you work with the character a lot it's eventually going to change to something more natural.

voidstars.png

OOC: Hey, I typically work with bios that are larger, but I was having slight trouble with this one; I think part writers block. =P And yeah, agreed... I believe I've been phasing out the personality forms in my RPGs; and well, I don't really like personality parts. If I really want to make it different, I'll show that in the character itself. =) I believe this is right, if not, just say so. =) -==IC: Orion==- Orion walked into the courtyard near where he was told that all the members of the team he was assigned to were supposed to meet. Orion looked around, not wanting to go into the building until he had a feeling the others were around; and he hoped the others were going to do the same.I hope they aren't late. Orion thought with a sigh, as he frowned, and tried to find a good spot to wait. OOC: Also, I've got another character, but she'll have to wait for a little bit, as I've gotta figure out that profile. =P

IC: "R-Right, sorry Commander," stuttered Karin, averting her eyes. She broke into a brisk walk towards the designated meeting building, calling back behind her."If I can't get out of here, I'll just hang out here then!"There was a man near the entrance to the building, but Karin barely gave him a glance before shoving the door open and going inside. The room was large with a semicircular wooden table in front of a blackboard. Karin steered clear of the table and chose a spot in te corner, leaning back on the two walls opposite of the entryway.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

-==IC: Orion==- "Huh?" Orion mumbled, as he saw a girl walk by and shove the door open."Okay then. Wonder if she's one of the ones who's part of the team?" Orion wondered out loud with a slight frown, as he looked around, and didn't see anyone else trying to go into the building, and then sighed.I wonder if I actually should go in now, even though the meeting hasn't started yet...?

OOCGood news folks, I'm at my cousins, so I get to be active. :D IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Oh, our first newbie." The commander looked Orion up and down, frowning slightly. "You don't look like much; what's your experience in the military? Drafted, no doubt."

voidstars.png

OOC: Sweet, that's good. =D -==IC: Orion==- "Yes, I was... Two years ago." Orion said with a slight smirk."And as for experience, I haven't had too much experience in an actual fight yet, given that I just got assigned, however, I've had extensive training in wielding a sword." Orion explained with a nod. OOC: That wasn't a disrespectful smirk, just one to show that he wasn't just newly recruited that day. =P

OOC: I'm not sure how tall Orion is, but she's likely a little taller than Martin, and only slightly taller than Orion. I haven't actually given any thought to their heights, but I think Martin's roughly 5 foot 10, and Orion's about 5 foot 11.

OOCSorry, watching *censored* videos, so I'm a little distracted xD Focus on RPing, Humva! But uh, Monroe's like six five, so he's a tad taller than most folk. IC [Ocren, Twilight] "You... haven't seen a battle?" The man facepalmed. "By the Makers, the Emperor must hate me. Boy, you haven't seen anything until you fought in a battle. I can't trust you until I know you'll stand up to it. People die; that seems obvious, but when you see the man next to you die from a crossbow bolt, you panic. I did, and I got two of my comrades killed. You don't know anything until you've stabbed a sword through your enemy, saw his eyes go dark, see his very soul as he dies."

voidstars.png

-==IC: Orion==- "So; you panic when people are killed on your side?" Orion asked, and slightly frowned, as he looked up slightly."I'll make sure to note never to do that." Orion said with another brief smirk.

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "This isn't a **** game." Rage was starting to build up in the back of his eyes, but Monroe kept it from exploding outwards. "This is bloody war; you think you have what it takes to watch your comrades die, to kill people yourself? Do you want to? Be my **** guest. But don't expect me to trust you until I've seen you kill a man." The man stalked into the meeting room, rubbing his temples. His memories were coming up to the surface... the battle, the blood... he could still feel the crossbow bolt lodged in his shoulder, the doctors never able to pull it out. Barbed titanium hook; they just had to cut the bolt off and let the skin grow over. They told him he was lucky to be alive; he wasn't. That battle... he growled, forcing the memories down. He wasn't going break down, not here, not now. OOCOh great, now I see a Jackson/Karin-ship xD

voidstars.png

-==IC: Orion/Orcen==- Orion frowned at the commander, and narrowed his eyes slightly, as he walked calmly into the meeting room.He wants me to prove myself? I'll prove it then. Not just for him, though. Orion thought, as he leaned against a wall, and crossed his arms as he waited for the rest of the team to arrive. OOC: I'm guessing in a way that was the right thing to say, for you to elabourate on characters? =P

IC: Karin watched Commander Monroe come through the door with an unhappy look on his face, but she said nothing. He was followed by the man who was standing out side. She looked the newcomer up and down, not fond of his choice of dress. Too much contrast.OOC: If Jackson is a Commander, and Karin is the XO, what rank is she?

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOCYeah, arguments always advance characters. :D But now I'm stuck... xD Unless... IC [Orcen, Twilight] A woman walked into the woman, dressed in the black uniforms of the human magic users. She looked the three gathered, sighing. "Well, I guess I can't actually expect the Emperor's prized team to gather on time... then again, you guys are likely to be replaced, as the whole 'prized' title means more nowadays." She rolled her eyes. "Perhaps, say, you could sit down?" "Bite me." Monroe muttered. "Commander, I respect that you're highly ranked, but I'm a magic user; I rank over all military officers. You do not want to annoy me." She smirked slightly. "After all, there's more ways to humiliate you than demotion." "Scary, really scary." Nonetheless, Monroe hesitantly sat down, signalling for Karin and Orion to do the same. OOCI'll get back to you on that Koth, when I dig through our old convos, as I'm sure I told you back in April but now I forget.

voidstars.png

-==IC: Orion==-Orion sighed slightly, but indeed sat down, as he looked over the people who were there already.OOC: I think I should eventually show or detail better what his typical outfit looks like. Just to explain it better. =)

OOCI should put a 'fashions of Alkermpa' thing in the opening post xD No IC atm, might edit one in. Love BZP's new 'there's a new post' notification pop up when you're typing up a post.

voidstars.png

OOC: You should. xD I do too... But it seems to be like the TARDIS; it doesn't always pop up for me, for whatever reason. And I know that I've been typing for longer than the other post has been posted... =/

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Now, I'm going be your transport, ladies and gentlemen. I have been tasked with the all important task of hauling you people around." The woman stared the three down over the table. "You will be on a time limit at Xorov, and if you don't finish in that time, too bad, you hike back to Orcen." "Good to see the Emperor likes me so much." Monroe's tone was so sarcastic, you could smell it. "Insulting the Emperor can be a capital offense, commander. Watch your tongue." The woman turned her focus to Karin. "You, you use to be a thief, correct? You should fit right in at Xorov." How does this woman keep her job? Monroe wanted to say something, but he knew this was going be Karin's fight.

voidstars.png

IC: Karin's left hand almost dropped to her dagger, an instinctive movement she had developed during her time on the streets of Revor. She stopped herself though and brought her hand up to grasp the edge of the table."Just don't get lost. If we are late in finishing our job, I'd rather it by my fault," she said, forcing a smirk."Not that one as esteemed as yourself would ever make such a mistake."

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Think you're smart, thief-girl? Your whole pathetic world is based on lies; you're from Yotoma, aren't you? A pitiful rebellion they put up; we slaughtered them, though, so that put the population straight." The woman sneered. "You have traitor blood though. How did you get such a high rank, when you're a drafted thief? Maybe you convinced your superiors by other means." "Jenson!" The woman whirled to find another black clad magic user, a tall 6'6" man with sharp features. "Stop being such a ***** and abusing your imperial protection. If I had a silver piece for every time you screwed with the guests... what were you planning this time? Making the poor girl snap, then taking it out on the commander? The Makers never interfere with the world after they've created it, but for you, they might make an exception. Get out of here until the team is fully assembled." The woman scowled, but stalked out of the room, leaving the tall man behind. "Well, that was... convenient." Monroe raised an eyebrow, settling back in his seat. "She was being rather annoying, though."

voidstars.png

IC: Karin sat, silent and seething with rage, as the magic-user left the room, wishing she could plant her dagger between the woman's should blades. She's dead when I get the chance..."Yes, quite annoying," Karin mumbled.

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "I, Commander Monroe, am going be your one breath of fresh air in this place." The man shut the door behind him, breathing onto it. The metal braces in the wood merged together, locking the door. The whole structure groaned a little bit, then the man sat down at the table. "You think you're being treated unfair? You are. I could be killed for what I am about to say, so don't repeat the following. The Emperor... hasn't been himself... er, herself... pah, himself, lately. His growing eccentric behavior threatens the whole Empire; but, I believe he is testing you, Commander. Or, something is testing you. The Emperor... almost seems possessed at times. I believe it has something to do with the recent attacks. What you don't know about those attacks is that they are were because of magic; something is preying on the magic users and warlocks. What, we don't know, but there's something very wrong going on." "So why are you telling this to us?" "The magic users... they don't care about the Emperor, or the Empire. They just care about the wealth and power they have. If they were to reveal they were being preyed upon, that... that would destroy their position of power." The man sighed. "I don't care for power; I come from a small island, so unimportant that it isn't on the map. I wasn't taught the imperial propaganda. The good of all is what is important to me." "That's... too convenient." Monroe frowned. "You have to have some motive other than 'the good of all'. What the **** do you want with us, besides, you know, tricking us." "Do you have much other choice than to trust me? You're being shunned by your Emperor, you're being abused by those in power... you don't have much choice." Monroe slid slightly closer to Karin, leaning next to her. "What do you think of this guy?" He whispered lowly. "I don't trust any magic user, but he's got a point, we don't have much of a choice."

voidstars.png

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Much to my distaste, no. However, I will have a word with her. I can't change her personality, but I carry enough influence to keep her from doing something stupid. Just... don't let her touch you, Commander." The man shook his head. "She has a rather, how to say, jaded view of men. She can't do anything drastic, but the last soldier who annoyed her spent the next five years as a housewife. That was such a mess the Emperor himself got involved. I'd prefer you not to be disabled for five years, Commander." The man stood up, shaking his head. He walked to the door, breathing on it to unlock it, then walking out. "...Sometimes, I really do hate this job." Monroe sighed, slumping back on his chair. "So, I've been given the warning of being a housewife for five years if I let our transport near me. This day gets better by the minute."

Edited by Alex Humva

voidstars.png

IC: "I'd laugh if he wasn't serious," commented Karin. "I suppose you could use one of the newbies as a barrier once the get here, but I wouldn't want a mess from that either."Well I suppose I'll try my best not to stab her in the back as we exit into Xovor, though it'd almost be worth the walk back."

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Lieutenant, if there'll be any backstabbing, it'll be after we get back. I have no wish to walk across the Empire." Jackson looked around, sighing. "Where the **** is the rest of the newbies?" OOCSeriously, I'mma going to pull out my moderator powers and just get everyone else here tomorrow if they aren't here. I'd like to get the mission off the road.

voidstars.png

OOC: Reworked Boru, new profiles.Username~ ToACharacter Name~ Elaine RorsseAge~ 23Specialized weapon~ a long spearAppearance~ Elaine has shoulder length raven black hair and green eyes. She's about 5'4". She wears dark clothing and light armor.Ability/Trait~ While she's an excellent tracker, Elaine is not a huge threat on her own. But her pet is. Elaine is always accompanied by a Night Stalker, named Bane.A Night stalker is a creature  about 15 feet long(without tail), and 5 feet high at the shoulder. It has leathery black skin, with long arms and legs with flexible legs and razor sharp claws. Its body is composed of sinewy muscle, ending in a 9-foot tail. It's head is rounded off, possessing no snout, but large nostrils, green eyes on the side of it's head, and a mouth full of fangs. Bane wears a few armor plates over vital areas, all of black metal.A night stalker is also known as a Warlock Hunter. While they don't actually hunt Warlocks, they have a few qualities that gave them this name. One of them is that they have the unique ability of camouflage. They are capable of bending light around them, rendering themselves completely invisible to the naked eye. However, direct light will expose them. As a curious quirk of the species, extending their claws out of the retractable sheaths with cause them to become visible again, so they are always visible before they strike. At night, with their dark skin, the disguise is seamless. In the day, a skilled observer with enough light will spot them. Also, mental magic does not affect them, though more physical attacks will.A night stalker has an excellent sense of smell, and us a fantastic tracker. They are extremely fart and agile, and very strong. Their claws allow them to climb straight up the trees in the forests that are their home, where they were once the top predator. However, they've been hunted to almost extinction, and now are quite rare. Bane is outfitted with a saddle, allowing Elaine to ride him.Bio~Elaine was a tracker  for her village, helping them find their quarry to hunt. Once, she became stranded from her hunting party, and discovered a lone night stalker with a fallen  tree over its back legs. As it was considered a rare and sacred animal by her village, she freed it, and nursed it back to health. Since then, "Bane", as she called the beast, has been fiercely loyal to her. Elaine recently decided to put her skills as a tracker and her unique style of combat with Bane to the test.Username~ ToACharacter Name~ Roshad GunyeAge~ 25Specialization~ Life magic, more specifically animation of inanimate objects. At the moment, he's capable of controlling one large item, or several smaller ones. He can also animate things like sand, but that tends to get out of hand quickly.He is usually accompanied by, our riding in Jerry, the hulking metal giant created by his partner Caiyre, which he animates to life. He carries a sword which like like the one in Boru's old profile, I'll have to go dig up the link.Appearance~ Wears a dark blue hooded jacket with black clothes underneath. His eyes glow yellow,  and he has messy black hair. He's of medium height.Ability/Trait~ Roshad is an excellent 'driver' for Jerry, a great shot, and he uses his abilities to heal his friends quite effectively.Bio~ Roshad has lived a fairly average Mage life, and has trained in life magic since he was young. He and his partners, Boru and Cairye, became friends while still training, and when they joined the Warlock military, they formed themselves into an elite fighting unit, the Warriors Three. Cairye created Jerry a few years back, and the golem has since become Roshad's favored weapon, using his powers to manipulate him. Jerry is about 15 feet tall, and is a compact humanoid. When not in use, he crouches into a ball of sorts until activated. Roshad's seat it located behind his 'head'. He has no special abilities other than great strength and durability. He is made from solid metal.  He requires almost all of Roshad's concentration to maintain, so the Warlock usually just sits in his seat and fights with him.Username~ ToACharacter Name~ Cairye BuotanenAge~ 25Specialization~ Metal and Magnetism. Cairye can manipulate metal through magnetic fields, moving it around, reshaping it with his hands, or repairing weapons. The only weapons he uses are small metal 'stones' that float around his wrists. He can shoot these off and accelerate them to great speed, forming effective weapons.  He also has a bag of iron dust on him at all times.Appearance~ Cairye has steel grey eyes, and silver messy hair. He dresses in all black, with leather armor, and a few metal plates over his chest, abdomen, and wrists. Somewhat small, he stands around 5'5".Ability/Trait~ Cairye is a skilled blacksmith, able to create masterful weapons, as well as a designer, designing Roshad's golem to be immovable when not active, but to have a wide range of motion and be very easy to manipulate when magic is applied.Bio~ Cairye grew up like most Warlocks, undergoing heavy training in his specialization, and eventually joining, along with his two closest friends, the Warlock's military. They are one of the Warlocks' greatest fighting teams, and complement each other very well. Username~ ToACharacter Name~ Borunar Thrassguid, or Boru, for short.Age~ 26Specialization~ Gravity manipulation. At this level, he's capable of making things very light, or very heavy.Appearance~ Shoulder length black hair, purple eyes, and black clothes, covered by a suit of silver armor. He's 6'5" and very thickly built. He carries a war hammer, and a special weapon formed for him by Cairye. In consists of an extremely dense metal ball the size of a grapefruit on a leather strap. The idea is, he decreases its gravity to almost nothing, hurls it high into the air, then makes it very heavy and let's it drop. The kinetic energy then creates a small, concussive explosion. He's gotten fairly accurate with it.Ability/Trait~ Boru is an excellent fighter, and fighting is his main specialization. He's also very strong.Bio~ Boru doesn't talk much about his past, but one can assume there's reasons for it. He hates humans with a passion, seeing them as pests to be crushed an enslaved. He met hus two partners a few years ago, when he moved to Mox to train under a master of gravity magic who lived there. They became close, and joined the military as a unit, taking on especially dangerous missions and playing off each other's strengths. They fight for the warlocks, doing whatever they can to serve their nation.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Username: ~JC~Character Name: Jason ‘Jay’ HanlonAge: Twenty seven.Specialized weapon: Jason, at all times, uses a long barreled, suppressed, long-shot crossbow. It’s modified so that the firing mechanisms on the side are tilted downward, at a 45’ angle, and because of this, is less obstructive and easy to move around, without sacrificing power or accuracy. The crossbow groove is topped off, effectively becoming a long barrel, and is around three feet, the crossbow itself around four, and is featured with a state of the art scope. Otherwise, he uses a forty inch machete as opposed to a sword, since he tries to avoid CQC anyways.Appearance: Jason is tall, and very fit. Years ago he may have been considered handsome, but two very present scars decorate his, now very stern, face, one just left of his chin, and the other running across the entire right of his face, from forehead to chin, just beside his eye. His skin is tan, and his brown hair is very dark, and looks almost black. He has round, almond eyes, a square jaw, and a thick nose. As a military veteran, he is obviously very in shape. With all his experience, he has since been allowed to stray from the otherwise redundant dress code. While on duty, he wears his titanium chainmail with black Kevlar padding over it, not enough to restrict movement, but enough for a sense of security. Over his armour, he wears a long dusty trench coat, with S.H.E. written on his right shoulder in a blocky, military font, albeit faded, and his platoon number on his left. It is made of a thin but firm material, and is hard to rip. It also allows Jason to hide extra goodies on his person a little easier. When in combat situations, he wears a full face black helmet that matches the Kevlar on his chest. It is dome shaped, and has red, tinted lenses. There are two small lightbulbs on the right hand side. It has an elongated mouth part, following the shape of the nose, and has, what appears to be, a gas mask, on the left hand side, and a few black, ribbed tubes on the right. However, this helmet was severely damaged in battle, and the lights on the side and gas mask features no longer work. He wears it for mostly aesthetic purposes, and were it not such a scarce model, would replace it or try and get it repaired. Ability/Trait: Jason’s most prominent trait is his attitude. He is arrogant, and he is snobby, and this is because he is good. The biggest thing Jason has going for him is his 20/20 vision and steady hands, the marks of a good sniper. Eleven years in the military has crafted a fine soldier, one capable of taking a bird of out the sky. Bio: Jason never knew his father. He grew up in Orcen in mostly poverty, running through the streets with his friends, very innocent, very free. When he was sixteen, his mother revealed a very startling fact to him, that she had been fighting cancer for two years, never wanting to tell the very emotionally frail boy, and that she was losing. When she died two weeks later, the boy snapped, becoming angry and cold. He decided to enlist in the Second Human Empire’s military, where he met relative security, but never really found a family. His sniping talents were immediately noticed, and after the training course, he was enlisted in the most famous sniping platoon in the military. Being the rookie, he was more or less fodder when he was assigned his first mission, an assassination of an ill-will spreading nutcase to the south. In the assassination, he was ambushed by a duo of the nutcase’s bodyguards, and was given his scars. He immediately redeemed himself by not only killing both of the goons but also managing to land a bolt in the crier’s skull before any of his squad mates. This event brought both great prestige and great angst to the young soldier, and to this day his perception of the rest of his comrades is poor, and he persists to outshine every and all soldier who challenges him.

Humva certified and coming to a store near you this fall. IC[Jason Hanlon - Orcen] Jason pushed the heavy doors to the courtyard open, the faint light not providing much relief through his helmet. A brief survey of the courtyard told him one thing: that was he was late. He had gotten the call to arrive at the palace courtyard effictive immediately approximately fourteen minutes ago, in his home in Orcen. They had clearly decided that he would be the best man to join the small squad, despite being on relief. He didn't care about it being cut short, it was nearly over anyways, and he was itching to get back on duty. This war had more or less become the only thing going on in his life. Leaving it for too long felt wrong, like abandoning a child. He shook his head, and stepped into the courtyard, his trench coat swooshing as the heavy wooden doors closed behind him. The only other people in the courtyard were all military personel, clearly. They were all wearing those god awful uniforms. His had been developed almost entirely for him. He cleared his throat as he joined the circle of soldiers, cleared his throat, and saluted. "Sir." His voice sounded metallic through his helmet, robotic. "Sorry I'm late."

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

OOCOk, let's see about this massive profile overload. Rorsse~The night stalker is a no. I'm not entirely opposed to the idea, but that's something I'd only allow as a reward, and a very good reward.Gunye~Animating objects... is just asking for trouble. Go animate the Emperor's statues and we have a bloody impossible to stop titanium hulk.Buotanen~Magnetism or metals; pick one, please.Thrassguid~Yeah no. If you apply the Theory of Relativity to this guy, he gains access to time dilation and the ability to create inescapable gravity wells on higher levels. Sorry, too gmoddy. IC [Orcen, Twilight] "At ease, soldier." Monroe looked the man over. "Good to see someone formal; maybe it means that you're actually trained, and you've actually seen a battle. Have you?"

Edited by Alex Humva

voidstars.png

IC[Jason Hanlon - Orcen] "I've seen eleven years of battle, sir." He loosened up, already liking the CO. Although he didn't like to admit it, he was nowhere near as well known as he would've liked to be, despite almost half his life being spent with these people. It obviously took more then eleven years and a lot of bodies to make a name. "My information on the mission is limited, sir. I'd appreciate a thorough briefing, if we're still waiting for somebody."

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Rorsse: Can I tone it down some then? Make it a bit weaker? Boru: No way I can limit it? I mean, I'm not gonna be making black holes or anything.It'll be metals, then.Well, like I said, one big thing at a time. The golem' requires his entire concentration. Hes basically knocked out when its active. He can't animate a while bunch of statues like that.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC [Orcen, Twilight] "Simple; we'll be taking a Dark Pathway to Xorov, where we'll meet a contact that will tell us information. A simple mission, but Xorov is a dangerous place, so we might see some action." The Commander placed his crossbow on the table, pulling it apart and cleaning it. "Also, our transport is a human magic user; she has a nasty temper. Don't let her touch your skin, or, to quote a man who was in here a moment ago, 'the last man who got on her bad side spent the next five years as a housewife'." OOC~Creatures are rewards; sorry. Nerf it or not, it's a reward.~Doesn't matter; you don't need a black hole to cause serious havoc. Create three hundred pounds of force and no one can run away from it, unless they weigh more than that of course. Not to mention, bumping someone's weight to five or six hundred pounds would completely crush their skeletons. So anything useful is deadly, really, considering the exponential growth of leveling.~If metals, then I guess it's ok.~I don't know, I'll think about it, ok?

Edited by Alex Humva

voidstars.png