Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Well, no one's dumb enough to stand there and let rocks fall on them, and Alphonus didn't do that in the vicinity of Autobots...Some 'Bots can fly. Omnitrix and Hydra, mainly. Either way, it doesn't matter much how smart the decision was, what matters is how it affects the RP. So, I say you post an IC and we simply go forward from there.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Facepalm x1000!Ok, part of this might be my fault. I was gone the whole day due to a band competition.Just to clarify, I said the second mine was TFP-style. The one Alphonus and Turmoil are fighting at is...well, I was leaving that open to interpretation, so let's say it's a slightly larger, deeper mine that consists of a large tunnel, with two points at each end for entering and exiting.I'm really sorry about this, and I don't have time to make a decent IC post.

67tlbk.png

OOC: In that case, ignore my drawing, Wotz is right, and I will IC post right now.IC: "Argh." No one could get out now without a driller vehicle, but Alphonus peered into the smoke and flame. He could not tell if Turmoil was alive."HYDRA, SHADE, EITHER OF YOU, SLAG DANGIT! SOMEONE SHOOT THE FUEL CELL--"A bullet propelled by a fusion blast flew right at the fuel cell. "And why exactly was I not one of the options?" At the prison, a guard Autotrooper was flat on his face, unconscious. Smokescreen had shot the prison bars and then whacked the patrolling Autotrooper in the back of the head with sufficient force to scramble his circuits, then made his way to the mine earlier. "Sometimes...I feel like you people don't trust me." He slowly laughed and tossed a Vehicon head in his hand up and down."Oh. Well, have a nice day, you can deal with that!" Omnitrix opened fire on the Brutes and Leapers, just as they were inevitably waiting for.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I thought Alphonus and Turmoil were on one side, with a whole bunch of nameless mumbos running around, and on the other side were the rest. I also thought the side with the rest had the guards, since naturally the side that caved in would be the side Alphonus fired on.IC: Smokescreen hastily transformed, spun behind cover, and transformed again, then opened fire with all three of his guns on the fuel cell, which had neglected to specify whether it had been hit or not, and if it had not been hit, exactly how that came to be when it was big and slow. "Oh, heck." Omnitrix Shifted into something resembling the Slenderman to reach behind the shield and shoot the Brutes point blank in the face. OOC: Since his fighting style is specifically stated to involve stretching, shrinking, and shifting into whatever size or shape would work best.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: that was a long weekend... sorry guys...IC: a new face appeared in the battle, it was a black semi cab with lots of flames on it. most thought he had perished, as he had not been seen for some time now. and all that time he was gone had gotten to him. he was itching for a fight, he did not care with who.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

the fuel cell, which had neglected to specify whether it had been hit or not, and if it had not been hit, exactly how that came to be when it was big and slow.
OOC: I cannot make sense of this mess, so I'll ignore it.IC: Various (Mine)One of the Brutes was shot in the face and roared in pain, and Omnitrix's arm was promptly slammed into by a warhammer.The Destroyer noticed heavy fire taking it from the rear, and transformed once again to make its final stand. Staggering to its feet, it unleashed another EMP pulse and fired its huge continuous laser at Smokescreen.OOC: I can't type the name Smokescreen after seeing the real one in TF:P, it just feels wrong :S

OOC: I was going for something more along the lines of a RID scourge. but with flames. but probably with FOC primes fist truck.IC: The mysterious truck converted. gas hissing as panels slid into place. he swung his sword, sending a pulse of red energy through the air. OOC: alright. lets go.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: I meant you forgot to react to the first attack on the fuel cell, which, when blown up, stops the Destroyer from using tank mode. Wheeljack, where is Helios and whose turn is it for an Acceleratron response?And yeah, Smokescreen in TF Prime is the opposite of Alignment Smokescreen in every way.IC: Smokescreen had no choice but to take the hit, getting weakened. "RRRGH!" He managed to stagger out of the way and....Leo had made his way to the Destroyer's head, as it was distracted, and began to claw at its eyes. "About time the dumb beast did something other than attack its teammates." Smokescreen got to a rock for cover and began firing at the Destroyer's chest.Omnitrix transformed and drove, getting between the titanic Decepticon's legs, and transformed again, skidding across the ground. "YEAAAAAH--HA HA!" He fired repeatedly as he slid under its crotch.OOC: Think TF1 Lennox.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I rreaallly want to pull a ROTF Bumblebee and rip out Leo's spine... But I have no reason to randomly kill PCs, so I won't. Plus if I did Zyke would most likely not be happy :PIC: Various (Mine)Then Omnitrix realised that there was no titanic Decepticon at his location because he was fighting the Brutes and Leapers and had just been smacked in the arm.The Leapers ran forward and used their clawed arms to slash at Omnitrix.The Destroyer roared in rage, and grabbed Leo by the tail, before swinging him round and throwing him into the cliff wall. The Autobot's attack was successful, however, as the Destroyer had now stopped firing at Smokescreen, and had barely recovered before more shots tore at its chest armour. It released an EMP pulse to disorientate.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

OOC: zyke has full control. Unless he has Asu otherwise.And hello would probably be outside of the mine. Unless the battle has moved.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC:Acceleratron grimaced and blasted the piece of thrown scrap. The weapon's beam lanced through the metal and directly at Abomination.Wideload stood, his leg functioning thanks to a quick fix on the part of Painkiller. He raised his scrapmaker once more and fired on the Destroyer. Waspinator's stinger-blade clashed with Red Alert's Energon sword. Red Alert knew that if he touched that weapon, he was slagged; after all, he had designed it. Waspinator threw another wild swing that was promptly deflected."Why won't medic-bot die?" Waspinator screamed in rage, jabbing with his blade. Red Alert swatted the attack aside and swept his sword forwards and upwards with one quick motion, leaving a clean gash in Waspinator's chestplate."Maybe because I'm fighting a 'Con who can't fence for slag."Waspinator let out another vehement yell and brought his weapon downwards.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Let's see, one cave-in blocked an exit, one cut the mine in half between Alphonus and Turmoil (alive or dead) with a load of random nameless Cons on one side, and everyone else on the other side, with the other exit blocked by Brutes and Leapers. I won't ask for an edit, but Omnitrix could have easily backed up from the exit and done that if the Brutes and Leapers were making any attempt to block the exit at all.IC: Omnitrix Shifted into a motorcycle Mini-Con, then repeated the move where he slid between the legs of his foe and fired upward at their crotch--but on the Leapers this time. Smokescreen was hit, but as there was no laser this time and he had more firepower, he took inspiration from Omnitrix. He transformed, driving right between the Destroyer's legs. "You forced me to transform. Now you'll pay." He transformed again, and with his three large guns, fired repeatedly. "Die." His optics rotated and contracted as he growled.Alphonus began to start digging away at the rubble. "Eeegh." He tossed away a rock.Abomination ran sideways across the ramp to avoid the beam. He could not outrun it, so he pulled an Energon crystal from the wall and hurled it in an arc motion at the barrel of Acceleratron's gun. Instant point blank explosion, just add enemy fire. He continued to run just in case, and if that wasn't enough, he returned fire with his fusion cannon.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: up there somewhere you said Hydra coukd fly. I do not recall stating that.Ic: hydra and blitzwing had exited the mine before the cave-in and where safe.Hello had noticed the battle and charged forward. his aim was what appeared to be a small motorcycle.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Let's see, one cave-in blocked an exit, one cut the mine in half between Alphonus and Turmoil (alive or dead) with a load of random nameless Cons on one side, and everyone else on the other side, with the other exit blocked by Brutes and Leapers. I won't ask for an edit, but Omnitrix could have easily backed up from the exit and done that if the Brutes and Leapers were making any attempt to block the exit at all.
OOC: I think you seem to have gravely misunderstood both my descriptions of the actions that were taken and Zyke's description of the mine.There are two entrances/exits, on either side of a big cliff/mountain/rock thing. The Brutes and Leapers and Omnitrix are at one, and the other is the one that was caved in (twice, since you blew up the rubble the first time) and crushed Turmoil. Outside this exit is the Destroyer and its attackers. These guys cannot see or interact with Omnitrix and related individuals on the other side.Also, throwing Energon crystals at everything is both dull and kind of unrealistic; if there was that much Energon just lying around then why would they even have mines?Plus, there are no Decepticons outside except some PCs, the Leapers, some Seekers who are fighting some Aerialbots high in the air (above pretty much everyone) and the Destroyer, so that little rampage of Alphonus' kind of needs to unhappen.IC: Various (Mine)The Leapers activated their boosters and took off into the air in a huge jump, before coming down consecutively to slam into the ground and attack with their bladed weapons. After landing, one of them took off at lightning speed across the ground at Omnitrix.The Destroyer stumbled back into the cliff under the damage from his attackers, causing several boulders to tumble down and shatter like clay on the ground. With relative ease, it grasped a portion of the cliff, then tore it out, and threw it at its attackers.

OOC: Oh. I thought there were a load of NPC's or something. Ok, so the mine is divided in half. One side has Omnitrix fighting the Brutes and Leapers alone. The other has Alphonus, who is trapped between the blocked exit and the dividing wall. Then there's the rest outside the mountain.Right?IC: Alphonus started tearing rocks away at the exit. He shot apart the big ones to lift them away as smaller pieces."Rrrrrr...." Leo growled at Smokescreen."Shut the slagging pit up." Smokescreen punched him in the face, then transformed and drove, letting the piece of the mountain fly over him as it flew downward in a diagonal motion due to GravityTM. He transformed again, then fired one of his Photon Burst Rifles at the Destroyer's eye. He fired the other at the Destroyer's crotch, while firing his Fusion Cannon at its forehead."GRAAAAGH!" Leo ran forward, but his beast mode wasn't exactly the fastest thing around. The chunk of mountain slammed into him and crushed him.Omnitrix simply shot at his face as he charged with one sonic cannon, and did the same to the one that was not charging. He Shifted back to normal about the same time that Helios showed up. "Oh. Well, hello. You're not one of those filthy, mother slaggin' Decepticons, are you?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Helios"well, I wouldn't say filthy, and I'm not entirely sure what a mother is, but I am the last part." And pointed his sword.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: No, there is no dividing wall. There is a blocked exit and Alphonus is outside with the others. I don't remember mentioning a dividing wall at any point :blink:Are my epic Paint skills required to explain this? :PIC: Various (Mine)The charged Photons hit the rough location of their assigned parts of the Destroyer's body and did minimal damage due to the spread of the shots increasing with Smokescreen's altitude. The giant batted its opponent out of the air with the back of its hand and proceeded to fire its laser at the others.One shot from a sonic cannon was, unfortunately, nowhere near enough to slow or stop a Leaper's charge, and Omnitrix had hardly got his words out when his enemy slammed into him, its claws slashing.OOC: I'll leave how much damage was done to you, but to be honest Leapers are pretty fast, so Omnitrix wouldn't have realistically been able to even say a full sentence without having to dive out of the way, but I'll let it slide because I've done loads of ranting at you for the last page or so :lol:

IC: Wideload transformed into his Charger mode and galloped out of there as fast as he could. He barely avoided being crushed, but he was alive.Since the blast had lasted less than an astrosecond, the chunk of energon bounced off of the Requiem Blaster harmlessly. He gave Abomination a quizzical look and somersaulted to the side to avoid the blast. He held down the trigger of the gun, letting the blast charge for a few astroseconds before aiming it again and firing at Abomination. He would be very lucky if he could avoid it, let alone throw more energon.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Yes, I think we need your epic Paint skills now. Please. I am thoroughly confused. Anyway, Leo's fate is the same as Turmoil's, so I'm not sure what happens to him.And if he's outside with the others...IC: It would, however, do some damage. Omnitrix was tackled to the ground, scraped against the hard dirt of the mine. His vehicular mechanisms were heavily damaged by the shock, but he didn't know that. "Why are you all on me?!" He Shifted to become a Bulkhead clone, managing to force the Leaper off. He then exaggerated his features to become much like a ball, and rolled at the Leapers. "STRIKE!" He Shifted into a Mini-Con jet and flew out under Helios' legs, firing sonic blasts from under his wings behind him. Shortly after, his engines failed and he just managed to catch on to the cliffside. "Scrap." He started to climb up.Alphonus stopped digging when he heard some sounds from above. He checked his trailer's systems. "20 cycles left in maximum safe use capacity..." He reloaded and cocked all his guns, preparing.OOC: He can't reload the rail gun without an armory, of course. Also, Smokescreen was never in the air, but I suppose I should pay back your kindness and let that slide. I don't get the spread of the shots thing though. My chars, save for Omnitrix, use the energy of Ions, Plasma, Photons, Fusion, whatever it may be, to fire a solid bullet which may or may not be explosive depending on the char with high force and speed roughly matching the force of an energy blast with the same type of weapon.IC: Smokescreen grunted as he was brushed off the cliff and fell to about the same level as Omnitrix, catching on with his sword. By using his blades, he was able to climb much faster, but it would take him some time.A large red and silver Autobot came soaring up from the cliff's horizon. "I'm coming for you!" He flew in, firing repeatedly on the Destroyer. He swerved to avoid the laser blast, while shooting at the source to bust the weapon a bit. "Heeegh!" He spiraled around whatever was left of the blast, whether his attack did any damage at all, and fired his rail gun within 10 feet of the Destroyer's sparkchamber. Abomination was brutally slammed into by the blast. He could take more punishment, due to his larger size and the blobs acting like shock absorbers, but if he could dish none out, he would lose eventually. He tore off one of his largest infectious barnacles and shoved it into his Fusion Cannon, then fired. The sickening particles dispersed throughout the entire mine."WHAT IN THE PITS OF KAON ARE YOU DOING?!" Betadron jumped down a rung on the spiral ramp, but it wasn't enough. He became dizzy and fell off.Grindor flew and caught him, but then was dizzied as well. Together, they dropped, nearly limp."ALL HAIL--" There was a sickening crunch as Lugnut fell. Was it due to the infectious particles, or was it the weight of the two others who fell on him?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AcceleratronBut since Fusion cannons had recoil, especially when they're clogged with infectious barnacles, a huge explosion erupted from the weapon that would no doubt damage the wielder. "Slagging disgusting!" Acceleratron screamed, covering his faceplate with a servo and taking cover behind a rock. Estimated one hundred and twenty astroseconds until energon shields are permeated, he calculated. He reloaded the Requiem Blaster, charged it to the maximum, and fired at Abomination once. When the gun had cooled down, he fired another blast at the pile of unconscious Decepticons.

67tlbk.png

IC: The Fusion Cannon had exploded, tearing off armor and some blobs. Blobs and tentacles dropped off the ramp, raining down on Autobots and knocking them unconscious or infecting them. The infection was indeed eating away at Acceleratron, and it would take hours to dissipate sufficiently. (Hence the fact that he needed a fusion cannon blast to spread it that way) However, the blast also tore loose more ramp chunks as the colossal robot tumbled aside. He hurled both, one in the way of the blast coming at him, and the other in the way of the blast coming at the unconscious ones. It did not stop the blast, but weakened it enough for him to not take further significant damage, and prevented anything happening to the unconscious Decepticons other than some armor getting blasted off, shattered, and charred.The disgusting sound filled the air like the particles. That sound that everyone heard as though it were behind them, regardless of where they were facing. No doubt that would bug Acceleratron in some form. Abomination returned fire with his shoulder cannons, furiously firing nonstop. The winds themselves that blew through the mine seemed to scream,"Die"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Recoil occurs no matter what alterations Smokescreen has made to his weapons. Photon Burst Rifles and Fusion Cannons especially have more spread than other weapons.Here is a view from the front entrance of the mine. As you can see the cliff stretches offscreen so you can't just walk around it to get to Omnitrix. Here is a crosssection looking at the mine from the side. Hopefully this explains it to you :)IC: Various (Mine)The Leapers leapt over Omnitrix.Alphonus' rail gun shot tore through the Destroyer's chest armour, sending it crashing to the ground. As Energon ran from it like a stream, it used its last dregs of energy to activate its self-destruct mechanism.Beep. Beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbepbepbepbebebebe- BOOM!OOC: Big explosion is big.

OOC: Of course there's recoil. Never said there wasn't. But the shot will not spread out and dissipate if it's a solid material being fired.IC: "WHAT THE SLAGGING PIT ARE YOU DOING, YOU FOOL?! THAT WAS MY KILL!"

Beep. Beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbepbepbepbebebebe- BOOM!
It was only thanks to Smokescreen's rant that Alphonus realized his brother was there. The explosion sent him hurtling back, mangling his left weaponry gauntlet. "GAAAH!" His boosters started to spark. "What was that sound?" Something was going on, and he couldn't take all these on his own. Hoping he could reach backup, he continued to climb. "Inngh..." He climbed up, trying to get a view. He was too high on the cliff to safely jump down. "What a great time for my boosters to fail..." He Shifted his limbs to do long climbing strokes.The cliffside Smokescreen was on exploded. His blades came loose, and he began to fall. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"Alphonus spiraled aside, using the force of the explosion for speed in his odd motion, only using his boosters a little to make sure he didn't fly off in the wrong direction. They had been damaged by the blast...he flew forward and caught Smokescreen. "I've got you! Hang on!""You've got me?! That's hardly reassuring, you disrespectful little--""Save it. We cannot lose our focus. One opponent out of many is not a battle, no matter how large." He managed to fly them over before his boosters failed entirely, and the duo had to catch on to the cliffside with their swords. "Descend." Alphonus let himself fall, but caught the cliff on his blades at regular intervals to prevent death. Smokescreen simply allowed himself to fall once, then caught himself on his blades 20 feet from the ground. He began to slowly laugh."What's inside the mine?"As they came down on a side of the cliff where no one could see them, Alphonus could tell that his brother wanted to find more Decepticons inside. "I do not know. Rubble blocks the entrance. The Destroyer's explosion should have weakened it.""Then I'll blow it up." Smokescreen began to walk there, swapping his swords for his Photon Burst Rifles.Alphonus disengaged his trailer. It managed to fold up into its box shape again, though it would need repairs. Overall, it had performed amazingly, scoring two large wins and at least one kill. "We will."Another slow, taunting laugh. "And what could you do that I could not?""Become a Prime." And with that, they walked over and fired with all their guns at the rubble. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I never said it would dissipate. But the case with any gun is that the more you fire it, the less accurate it becomes. You know what 'spread' means, right?Also, I meant the Leapers leapt over him when he was a ball, since you went ahead and did the loads-of-actions-without-letting-people-respond thing again.

OOC: Oh, that. In that case you're absolutely right. But Alphonus just blew it up, so whatever....when I fight using Alphonus, I sometimes feel like a huge showoff.Anyway, the Omnitrix thing is fixed, and at least I didn't screw up any combat with that mistake. You may now respond to the force of six guns, two of which are heavy weapons, slamming into the rubble that is blocking the entrance to the Decepticon-filled mine. Please note that several objects, including the Destroyer's explosion judging by your diagram, hit the rubble and weakened it before.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Don't worry, I can tell by the way you write for him that you think he's cooler than he really is, but to be honest, you aren't showing off in the slightest.Objects hitting the rubble wouldn't really weaken it. It's a pretty thick barrier. The guns wouldn't do much either. My diagram is not to scale at all, so the distance between the Destroyer and the rubble was far greater than it showed. IC: Leaper (Mine)One of the Leapers used its boosters as a sort of jetpack to reach the top before Omnitrix, where it chiselled away at the edge of the cliff to force boulders to fall down on him.

OOC: How much cooler? XDIC: Omnitrix fired up at the boulders, bouncing them away with cushions of sound. Then he fired hard bursts of it at the Leapers, who would have to, due to their position, jump off or get hit. "Now this is one serious invasion of personal space. SCRAP OFF!""This isn't working. The barrier is obviously too thick.""True. They will have to come out eventually, however, if they want to cart away any Energon, or refine any for their use. In the meantime, we should get around and help the others.""Help what others?! I saw no one.""Then we search. I will circle this way, you will go the other." Alphonus transformed and drove, then transformed again. He moved a few rocks to hide his trailer. Anyone who wasn't actively looking for it wouldn't be able to spot it. He could then safely reclaim it when all the Decepticons in the area were dead. Smokescreen preferred his robot mode, and so walked with all guns out. His glaring optics scrutinized the area, trying to find enemies or allies.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I see what you did there...wait, is that really the measure, or was that just a joke?IC: Alphonus continued to drive on. He could faintly hear the sounds of battle, which wasn't a difficult task when there were blasts made entirely of focused sound ringing through the air. Smokescreen walked around the cliff, gunbutting a Vehicon corpse in the head for good measure. Omnitrix bounced one boulder directly at the Leaper who sent it down on him. "Better than being rockheaded like you." He then proceeded to bounce all the boulders back at their source. A few boulder hit each other and went off to the side, but a good three were still heading for their targets.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I didn't think you'd get that reference :PAlso, if Alphonus is trying to drive round the cliff, he's going to be at it for a while.IC: Leapers (Mine)Two of those boulders were caught on the blades of one of the Leapers, before being smashed against each other and destroyed. The other scraped right up the other's body, making him growl with irritation.