Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Sorry in advance for my lack of ICs today. I had an injection yesterday and am experiencing some toned-down symptoms of the diseases it was for, plus the place I got jabbed hurts when I move my arm; the jab itself hardly hurt, but it now feels like I've been punched in the arm (which I actually have from one or two of my friends at school :P).On the plus side, Abomination (the Infecticon combiner)'s profile is coming soon, hopefully.

OOC: I don't think you really understand what I meant when I said I was too ill to think clearly enough for writing decently.In any case, here is Abomination, the combined form of the Infecticons. Again, he lacks the Bio section for the same reasons I said before. Me and TNG both worked on this, so I guess we both deserve credit (or criticism), but TNG more so because he wrote most of it, I just went over and made some fundamental changes :PName: AbominationFaction: DecepticonClass: CombinerAppearance: Scowl forms the torso, which seems to infect the rest of the parts with his highly pronounced blobs. There is no true "head" on Abomination, due to Scowl's robot mode not having one either. Instead there is something of an enlarged version of the blobby mass with tendrils that Scowl has. Deadlock forms the right arm, which spawns extra optics all over the body made of spare parts, a counter to Abomination's non-optical way of vision. Due to the spare parts making up the optics, each one looks different, and rather disturbing. Tentaculas forms the left arm, which does not seem to spread its traits, but rather have all its traits become more pronounced than before. The slime, a different, clearer color than the rest of the blobs, oozes at a ridiculous rate, probably because of the higher concentration of virus. His tentacles grow and he gains four more tentacles.Lockdown forms the right leg, with the spikes angling up. The spikes multiply and group up at the knee, forming some sort of kneecap/guard. The spikes grow and twist inside the body, mainly Scowl's blobs, popping up on Abomination's shoulders and elbows as well. This bewilders onlookers as to how Abomination even moves. Groundwind's pipes and barnacles spread and pop up all over Abomination like blisters and fungi when he forms the left leg.Alternate mode: I don't think anyone wants to see this thing's insides when it transforms. Therefore, it can't.Weapons: All Virus Abilities, Weapons, and Bodily Growths, a huge minigun on his right arm, a pair of large cannons on his back, and all the Infecticons weapons (although these are rarely used because they are too small for him to operate affectively).Skills: Chiefly, as expected of a combiner, absolute destruction. There is no Cybertronian in existence that does not feel repulsion at the sight of him, so enemies tend to back down a bit. If a melee weapon remains in contact with him too long, Groundwind's infectious particles will spread down it to the user.Traits: Abomination lives up to his name in every way--why would his personality be any different? He is more of a beast than anything. Infinitely persistent, doesn't feel pain (but does take damage), lacks all emotion. He will charge, destroy, and leave nothing. If anything escapes him, he does not care. He will simply strike it if it returns. He cannot be bought, bribed, tricked, lured, scared, threatened, or reasoned with. He is capable of sentient thought, and can understand everything around him fully. He can still comprehend others, but never speaks. Not even grunts or growls are heard. Only silence, the painful, wretching sound of his movements, and a faint hint in the background that something is creeping around...something that everyone present hears as if it were behind them, regardless of where they are looking. Weakness: Slow, slightly clumsy. He cannot be tripped, but he cannot perform any acrobatic feats, even jumping. Because of this he as an easy target, but he is of course able to take a colossal amount of damage. He does not use strategy often (unless stomping in guns blazing is a strategy). He cannot engage in teamwork, on account of his traits, and the fact that he repulses everyone.

OOC: I pictured it sort of like a hollowed-out mountain with a hole in the top, (like the mine Starscream runs in Darkness Rising) and therefore, he would indeed be able to fly that high.As for their speed, picture Animated Blurr, like Wheeljack said.Searchlight dropped a whole freaking payload of explosives on them. One does not simply blow up a whole payload of explosives with a single cannon shot.

67tlbk.png

OOC: All right, well, glad to see the crazy move I took was worth it, despite the damage to Betadron. XDIC: "RRGH!" Betadron pushed and pulled himself out of the rubble. The wall he had crashed into seemed to be a rather hard one. One of his jaw braces cracked and dropped a piece. A feral look was on his face, as he turned his head with sheer rage to look at Searchlight, whether the Energon made the explosion hit him or not. Yep. Now they really did it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Name: Manterax Prime (What?)Faction: Autobot/The ThirteenClass: LeaderAppearance:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Thunderax/Transformers/manterax_prime.jpgAlternate mode: Armored Cybertronian TruckWeapons: Star Saber, Twin Greatswords, Quasar HammerSkills: Master Swordsman, Metallikato, Tactician, Berserker (see weakness)Traits: Though on the outside Manterax seems cold and collective, he is actually very kind hearted and is easy to get along with. He is also very logical and is decisive when it comes to strategy. Oh, and don't attack his friends, you may end up as a pile of slag.Weakness: If a battle becomes too intense, Manterax's dark powers will send him into a blinding fit of rage, therefore losing the sense to defend himself, which decepticons have used to there advantage countless times. Bio: As one of the original Thirteen, Manterax was built to fight against Unicron. He was built alonside Prima, making them twins, as they share the same model. However, Primus had given him great power over dark forces. Because ouf this, Solus Prime forged a second Star Saber construced with the Nether Edge, a blade made Darkonium, a shadowy version of Quantanium, which was used in Prima's Saber. This would allow him to focus his power.After Unicron was defeated, Manterax went into self exile. His powers scared him, terrified him. They were so great that he could extinguish one's spark with a mere thought. Millions of years passed, all the while he tought himself to control his powers. He even created his own personal weapon, the Quasar Hammer, as he felt his Star Saber, or as he called it, the Singularity Blade, was too powerful. He emerged from his exile 100 years before the war started. Under the name "Terax", he started to socialize and find out about life for other cybertronians. He discovered that Metallikato, a style of martial arts, was becoming increasingly popular. His interests caught, Manterax went to the Metallikato dojo. At first the master refused but afer seeing a demonstration of his incredible sword skills, he finally accepted "Terax" as a student. Manterax eventually rose to the top of the class roster. During his final days as a student, one obtacle stood in his way, a fellow student named Bludgeon. Manterax ended up defeating Bludgeon and earned the title of Master and was presented with Twin Greatswords. He was surprised during the ceremony as his sensei had used his real name and said "Rise Manterax Prime, Master of Metallikato". The sensei had explained that he had known Prima personally and he would tell stories of Manterax, to the point of giving away the fact they were identical apart from their colors. Fast forward to the mid years of the war, Manterax has decided to leave Cybertron as to avoid falling into rage again. He manages to make it off the planet in one piece. Along his way through space, he recieves a distress call from the Titan, an autobot ship that was launched in the early days of the war. The Titan is being attacked by a decepticon vessel. Both ship have suffered severe damage. Manterax make the decision to help but the weapons drain his feul quickly. When the Titan crashed on the planet below, Manterax used up the last of the ships fuel to land near the wreck and search for survivors, the first of which was Grindcore, the ship's captain. With no feul left, Manterax decided to stay on the planet and help with constructing a new settlement.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

OOC: I'm going to ask you to edit now, so you can do it before you go offline and Zyke says the same. Alphonus is the only Prime allowed, because I asked first and staff said so. Two, even he didn't go to the level of being one of the Thirteen. No one can do that, for sure. Especially since there are only thirteen and they're all named.The dark powers and the weapons are also WAY overpowered. Alphonus has weapons weaker than those, but they are strong to a point. However, they are strong to that point because I won a contest.Oh, and this isn't to be rude. I'm actually one of the most lenient of the non-staff when it comes to minor modding, (I sympathize with people who do that, from past experiences in the BZPRPG) but this is over the top. I do welcome any and all new players, and am glad to have you around. Just please fix this up a bit. :)

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, Manterax, tone down the...well, everything. He can't have these weird OP'd darkness powers, and he most certainly cannot be one of the original Thirteen.I believe Basilisk said this regarding TNG's character:

OOC: With those modifications, I give TNG's Prime my approval.I will note, this is a one time thing. This the only Prime I am comfortable allowing into the RP. If you wanted to play one, well, I'm sorry. But it would clash with the lore, I can buy a backup Prime. But not a legion of them.
...so, that.Don't get me wrong, I would love to have another player in this RP, but please revise your character.anyways:IC:Searchlight tried to veer upwards, but inevitably took some damage from the exploding Energon"Hurk!" he let out, "I'm hit! Velocibots! Rendezvous near the mine entrance!""Not exactly easy to do when we're surrounded by 'Cons," Electrobolt complained."Oh, quit your whining," Gearshift retorted.Nonetheless, the two robots transformed into their alt-modes and made their way up the coiling ramp to the top of the mine as fast as they could (which was pretty slaggin' fast). Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: not to mention, if that where to be approve, the very fabric of the game would be changed. you cannot make a charecter have that much influence before you actually announce there existence, or we have some of what most of us know as continuity errors.IC: Livewire"waitwaitwait! getbackhere!" he converted and followed.IC:Tracks Tracks also followed, mumbling something about the conflict not having anything to do with him.IC: bltzwing had lost focus long enough for hydra to escape, but with minimal damage.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Grindor transformed and flew up, then fired at the Velocibots from even higher above them.Betadron growled. "BRING THEM DOWN!"Grindor added a missile, while Lugnutz transformed, tossed a rather large bomb there.More Fusion Cannon blasts came from the sides, accompanied by those of a Scrapmaker. "Yes....The fools are trapped."Lockdown aided in the side attack by firing his spikes. "We have them closed in!"As Grindor and Lugnutz pushed down with their hail of gunfire, from gatling gun and scrapmaker so as to conserve heavy ammo, and yet accompanied by a few missiles for good measure and to stop the particularly close to escaping Velocibots, Betadron took careful aim the best he could and let loose vigorous Fusion Cannon blasts. Grindor and Lugnutz' had their full focus to dodge those, but the Velocibots had to pay attention to a far greater number of shots. Groundwind did not join in, instead spewing at random Autobots around the area. "Bah! I need backup!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:By the time any of the attacks had hit, Electrobolt and Gearshift were already out of the mine. Searchlight transformed into robot mode and hovered in front of them."Let's do this," he said with a half-smile, "Velocibots, combine!"Simultaneously, all six Velocibots dove down the mineshaft and Searchlight, Electrobolt, and Gearshift had thrown their weapons into the air. Drift and Searchlight attached themselves to each other in mid-air, forming a torso, while Electrobolt reached out and pulled himself onto the body, Gearshift did the same, and soon the body had arms.Tracks and Livewire had fallen first, and had time to attach themselves to the lower part of the body, forming both legs.As the newly-formed figure landed on the ground, a head emerged from the torso. The figure caught all three weapons, which had combined themselves into one large, streamlined cannon. The transformation had taken less than an instant.Before any of the 'Cons could move in on the combiner, it had aimed its weapon and fired straight at Lockdown's head.

67tlbk.png

OOC: lets do this.Name: HeliosFaction: DecepticonClass: LeaderAppearance: he is a big and muscular looking robot. he is primarily black and has the neon light patterns as most WFC/FOC characters, but they are in the shape of flames.Alternate mode: cybertronian semi truck. in this mode he can plow through most obstacles and can drive on almost any terrain.Weapons: his primary weapons are a broadsword and shield. the sword can shoot beams (more on that in weaknesses.) In addition, his hands and lower arms can convert into triple barreled weapons resembling shockwaves cannon, minus the barrel extension. (the black gun he comes with.)Skills: he is excellent at close quarters combat. and decent with his automatic blasters. But, to be fair, they are fully automatic.Traits: For a con, he has a lot of integrity. he will never fight in a battle with a weaker foe. but he knows when he's outmatched as well.Weakness: He is not incredibly fast, not exactly slow, but he relies more on strength and endurance rather than agility. as a sword beam is fired, it spreads out as well as losing energy, making it relatively ineffective beyond a certain range. this changes based on the attack and power put behind it as well. and before you ask, it is nowhere near anything that might be able to to be mistaken for the star saber. (most of that is to do with laws of energy and such, not specifically to weaken him.)Bio: he evacuated cybertron some time ago and started exploring the stars. Before that however, he led a team of cons on cybertron. he found this planet some time ago, but continued to explore before he stopped to explore this one. unfortunately, his ship has crashed, and he is not leaving anytime soon.hope he's not op'd. I think the only thing that may cause an issue is the trailer. But I hope not.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: How the slag do they avoid all those attacks, let alone leave the mine, when the attacks come from literally everywhere and a good third of the firepower is from directly above them? Plus the splash damage alone from the explosion of colliding attacks that missed, which they are closest to...In short, I won't ask you to edit, but I will ask you to be more realistic responding to this one.IC: One straight blast would not be much for Lockdown to simply jump out of the way of, and so he did. In addition to all those attacks from earlier, they simply repeated the attack pattern around a unified, single, larger target. "Scowl! I think we need to match this thing, if you know what I mean!" Betadron only became more infuriated, firing with twice the gusto. "I want their HEADS delivered to Gigatron! And I want their very ORGANS loaded into cannons and fired at our foes!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Sorry for no Turmoil or Crosscut. I'm lazy and have better things to do :PIC: Infecticons and Abomination (Mine)Right on cue, Scowl raised his arms, his blobby mass bursting out and stretching away from him, towards his teammates as they regrouped. In what could be described as a painful process, they were engulfed by the tendrils of organic matter and drawn towards their leader. Squelching and squirming, the mass pulsed as limbs began to erect from within it. Slowly and surely, something began to form. A body, a giant: Abomination!The beast spread its arms and screeched a blood-curdling cry, before raising its arm and opening fire with the massive minigun.

OOC: I see I may have inspired a bit of something. Which I got the inspiration from DOTM. So, depending on whether you're an optimist or a pessimist, we're all really easily inspired, or a group of mass ripoff artists.Now, you said we have to decide how to make Abomination posts, so here's the layout we picked. I can post as Abomination, except when Wotz is online, in which case he gets the full posting rights and I cannot post as him. Also, the combination sequence took place after the attacks, so you still have to react to all of those.IC: Betadron stared up at the combiners, just as Grindor and Lugnutz stared down. "Abomination, destroy him! We will push him in closer to you!"Betadron transformed to get better aim and a stationary position, while Grindor remained above and Lugnut went behind Acceleratron. OOC: But I will refrain from attacking just yet, because as Zyke and Wotz have said in the past, too many attacks is a bad idea.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: ok, edited. just a heads up TNG, when Helios gets approved, get ready for a fight.BTW, If anyone uses the Voltron combining commands They get a cookie.IC: He was still fast enough to avoid them. even in his combined state. he returned fire several times.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Now that is just plain modding. Animated Blurr was not that fast. I won't ask you to edit, since I'm one of the most lenient guys around, but I'm not gonna let that go by again, Wheeljack.IC: Abomination's tentacle whipped out from the direction Acceleratron had moved to dodge. Since he had gone straight to it, it grabbed him. Infectious particles came out of the barnacle-like protrusions all over the tentacle, and spread to the other combiner. With that being enough to make dodging or flying difficult, he stuck his flaming sword under Acceleratron, while using his greater size to do that while firing his shoulder cannons down on him. Each move was simultaneous.From the sides came two missiles each, courtesy of Lugnutz and Grindor.Betadron had been driving up the spiral ramp to get into range, and fired a fusion cannon blast at Acceleratron.OOC: Note that all attacks except Betadron's are point blank.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AcceleratronShields low. All directions blocked by 'Cons.For the briefest moment, the combiner's optics flickered up. The haze hadn't penetrated said shields yet, but it was only a matter of time.All but one.He activated the boosters on his feet, propelling him upwards. The rockets and fusion cannon blasts exploded beneath him, throwing him even further into the air and impacting Abomination's sword. In midair, he aimed his rifle and fired.OOC: Also (almost) point blank. And TNG, you aren't guiltless yourself. The Requiem Blaster is a beam weapon, which makes me wonder how Lockdown dodged a blast that travels at the speed of light.

67tlbk.png

OOC: It does that wut. Well, he could have moved out of the way when he saw the barrel pointed....I don't know.That course of action would get him hit by the shoulder cannons, which fired from above, actually.IC: Doubtless Acceleratron hadn't escaped fully unscathed, but that didn't stop him from blasting Abomination to the spiral railing. He tore loose a chunk of railing he had smashed and hurled it at Acceleratron.Betadron rotated his turret and performed a sweeping motion while firing, starting with the direction opposite of whatever direction Acceleratron chose to go.Lugnutz dove down and dispatched a few more Autobots who were trying to help by forcing their heads into the paths of the other Autobots' weapons. "Fools! Among your ranks, none shall stand, all shall fall!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: ENOUGH!IC: Various (Mine)A sound like a knife scratching slate filled the mine as Turmoil was pummelled by Alphonus' gunfire. The Prime was confused as to what this sound was at first, but the more he fired the more pronounced it became: Turmoil was laughing."Look around me, Prime," he rasped, riddled with bullet holes. "I am surrounded by raw energon. Is my life worth an entire mine's worth of energon?" after speaking he fired a cannon blast at his foe for no particular strategic reason.The pebbles and boulders bounced harmlessly off of the Destroyer's armour, and Leo's attacks did little either. The tank fired another blast at the mine's entrance, causing another cave-in.

IC: Alphonus flew to the side, avoiding the single shot. It seemed that he would have to deal with the cave-in later. "Then why are you attempting to kill us?" He suddenly realized the truth in Turmoil's words--but one shot would not blow a mine. Instead, he fired at an Energon crystal about five feet from Turmoil.The resulting explosion was so tremendous the Prime himself had to fly away full speed. It detonated all the nearby Energon crystals, but thankfully was not those far away enough to cause a chain reaction. "HEEEEEGGGHH!"Omnitrix was about to facepalm. None of this was working. He transformed, drove right behind the Destroyer, then transformed again. He plucked an Energon crystal and threw it between the fuel cell on the back and some panels. "Someone shoot that! My cannons are only sonic!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Various (Mine)Alphonus then realised what a poor decision he had made. In detonating the energon crystals, he had indeed destroyed a small portion of the Decepticon strike force, but he had also blocked the entrance to the mine to the point where not even a blast from his huge gun would break it open. No one was getting in that way.The energon crystal bounced off, and the Destroyer turned around to aim its cannon at Omnitrix.OOC: I wrote that from Alhponus' point of view for a reason. Stay tuned...

OOC: Like an open topped strip mine. Cylinder. Has a spiral metal ramp around it. The best a cave-in can do is block a path on the ramp or if big enough, obstruct the ground so that no one who can't fly or climb can cross a certain passage.It's helping me here, but it was my bane a few posts ago when the Velocibots used the mine's structure to great advantage.

Pk57sNJ.jpg