Hf Forum

I'd make a topic in General Discussion asking what people thought of the new HF forum. :PAlthough, BZP does have a HF sets subforum and a topic in Lego Discussion related to story...
I'm aware of that. It would be nice to have a forum for story and general non-set discussion.
If members want to make a topic related to HF story, etc. it can be made in LGD. There isn't a lot of topics on that, not enough to warrant its own forum. Although games and online stuff go in digital discussion, but that's true of all Lego themes, not just HF.Bionicle gets a little special treatment, but that's because it deserves it. :)

I'm aware of that. It would be nice to have a forum for story and general non-set discussion.
I don't see the point in doing that. The LEGO Discussion forum can be used for any discussion of Hero Factory besides sets and MOCs, and right now there are absolutely no topics about Hero Factory -- why create a whole new forum when we have hardly any topics to begin with? I'd say start by creating HF topics, and if for some reason they become really popular maybe it would be worth it to create a forum, but even then I doubt it. Like I said, there's not a single topic right now that I am aware of, why create a whole forum? We have a forum for HF topics, but there aren't any topics at the moment.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

There is a set subforum, and all HF Storyline stuff would go in the Lego Forums. Seeing as this is also a Bionicle-oriented site, I think the HF niche here is well-filled.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012