Master Inika's Steltian Port

Master Inika

masterinikassteltianport.png

Hello! Welcome to my trading post. Take a look around, make an offer, and enjoy the free cookies! :biggrin: (Note: Cookies are not free. Or existent.)

Rules (please read):

1. I ship only to the United States.

2. When selling, I will pay my own shipping; if you are selling, you pay yours.

3. You ship or pay first.

4. This topic is dead. Please PM me your offers.

5. I am not responsible for any damage the set may endure during shipping.

6. I cannot buy, only sell or trade.

What I Want (and What I'll Pay):One of Roodaka’s eyes. ($0.50)Vezon's cape. ($1.00)

Two black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75)Six white Bohrok eyes. ($0.25 each)Two dark red Toa arms. ($0.25)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75)One of the silver triangular shoulder armor parts Roodaka has. ($0.50)Rorzakh’s Kanoka (code is 665). ($1.00)Bordakh’s Kanoka (code is 225). ($1.00)Tahnok Va’s Krana compartment. ($1.00)Three/Four gold Zamor spheres. ($1.00 each)Three/Four gunmetal gray Zamor spheres. ($1.00 each)Nocturn’s silver tentacle. ($1.00)One of Tahnok-Kal’s Krana-Kal (breed does not matter). ($1.00)One of Nuhvok’s Earth Shields. ($1.00)Three of Nuhvok’s limbs. ($0.25 each)Nuurakh’s dark red central torso piece. ($0.50)One of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s Zamors. ($0.50 each)Tahu Mata’s original Fire Sword. ($1.00)One of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)Nuhrii’s Kanoka (code 145). ($1.00)An axe from the 2006/2007 playsets. ($0.25)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75)Macku’s upper torso piece. ($0.50)Macku’s lower torso piece. ($0.50)Matoro’s Kanohi Akaku. ($1.00)Kopeke’s upper leg. ($1.00)Rebuilt Hafu’s upper torso piece. ($0.50)Hafu’s Kanohi Ruru. ($1.00)Matoran Hewkii’s upper torso piece. ($0.50)Matoran Hewkii’s lower torso piece. ($0.50)One of Matoran Hewkii’s feet. ($0.50)Two Kolhii sticks. ($0.75 each)One 2003 Kolhii ball. ($0.25)Any CDs. (Prices vary)Various sets, books, comics, guides, and collectibles. Ask and I’ll say if I need them. (Prices vary)What I Got (and What it Costs):

A 2001-style Koli ball. ($1.00)Berix’s Water Sword. ($0.50)Thok’s spine. ($1.00)Vezok’s spine. ($1.00)Nuurakh’s Kanoka (code 116). ($1.00)One white Akaku Nuva. ($1.00)Two black Pakari Nuva. ($1.00)Four of Kopaka Nuva’s Ice Blades. ($0.75 each)One of Zaktan’s feet (the first connector is broken off). ($0.25)Photok’s mask (slight black coloring from Sharpie). ($0.75)Vohtarak’s shell. ($1.00)Keelerak’s shell. ($1.00)Three Av-Matoran jetpacks. ($0.75 each)Three metallic blue Knights’ Kingdom swords (from the original Santis). ($1.00 each)Tanma’s mask. ($1.00)Lewa Phantoka’s mask (including visor). ($1.00, $0.75 without visor)One Silver Avohkii. ($1.00)Two gunmetal gray Nynrah missiles. ($0.50 each)Two red Aero Slicers (from EXO-FORCE’s Grand Titan). ($1.00 each)One Squid Launcher. ($0.50)Onepu’s Bamboo Disk. ($1.00)Sixth-stage Kraata-Cu (Kurahk’s Kraata). ($1.00)Second-stage Kraata-Vo (Vorahk’s Kraata). ($1.00)Various parts, ask and I’ll say if I have. (Prices vary.)Balta. ($5.00)Garan (missing both feet). ($4.25)Two Toa Mahri Matoros. ($10.00 each)Vultraz. ($20.00)Nuju Hordika. ($10.00)Rahkshi of Heat Vision. ($10.00)Berix. ($5.00)Two Radiaks (one has extremely loose limbs). ($5.00, $3.50 for weak-limbed one)Lerahk (no Kraata). ($10.00)Panrahk (includes a fourth-stage Kraata-Xi). ($10.00)William Furno ($8.00)

Jimi Stringer ($8.00)

Nex 2.0 ($8.00)

BIONICLE Adventures 8: Challenge of the Hordika (tattered quality; page 57/58 and 59/60 are disconnected, but still in the book) ($5.00)BIONICLE Adventures 9: Web of Shadows ($8.00)BIONICLE Legends 1: Island of Doom (tattered quality) ($8.00)BIONICLE 8: Legends of Bara Magna ($9.00)BIONICLE: Mask of Light (VHS) ($10.00)Comic 3: Triumph of the Toa (tattered quality) ($3.00)Comic 4: The Bohrok Awake (tattered quality) ($3.00)Comic 5: Beware the Bohrok ($5.00)Ignition Comic 4 ($5.00)Ignition Comic 14 (two available) ($5.00 each)Ignition Comic 15 (two available) ($5.00 each)Glatorian Comic 2 ($5.00)Glatorian Comic 3 (two available) ($5.00 each)Glatorian Comic 4 (three available) ($5.00 each)Glatorian Comic 6 ($5.00)Glatorian Comic 7 ($5.00)

Comic 5: Ordeal of Fire ($5.00)

Comic 6: Savage Planet ($5.00)

Comic 7: Savage Planet 2 ($5.00)

Hero Factory Promotional Magazine ($5.00)

Hope you found everything you needed. :) Shot me a PM to arrange something!

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

could you post a pic of "various parts"

Thing is, I literally have a massive bin full of parts. It's simpler to just make a request. I couldn't possible photograph all of them.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

One red Turaga/Bohrok Va arm. ($0.50)One of Roodaka’s eyes. ($0.50)Two black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75)Six white Bohrok eyes. ($0.25 each)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75)One of the silver triangular shoulder armor parts Roodaka has. ($0.50)Rorzakh’s Kanoka (code is 665). ($1.00)Bordakh’s Kanoka (code is 225). ($1.00)Nocturn’s silver tentacle. ($1.00)Nuurakh’s dark red central torso piece. ($0.50)One of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s Zamors. ($0.50 each)One of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)Nuhrii’s Kanoka (code 145). ($1.00)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75)Matoro’s Kanohi Akaku. ($1.00)One of Matoran Hewkii’s feet. ($0.50) Soooo if I'm correct, that's $12? Anything here?

One red Turaga/Bohrok Va arm. ($0.50)One of Roodaka’s eyes. ($0.50)Two black 13-hole bars. ($0.25 each)Two dark red long Fenrakk/Skirmix leg parts. They are on Fenrakk's lower forearms and Skirmix's upper legs. ($0.75)Six white Bohrok eyes. ($0.25 each)Two Staffs of Loyalty. ($0.75)One of the silver triangular shoulder armor parts Roodaka has. ($0.50)Rorzakh’s Kanoka (code is 665). ($1.00)Bordakh’s Kanoka (code is 225). ($1.00)Nocturn’s silver tentacle. ($1.00)Nuurakh’s dark red central torso piece. ($0.50)One of Nuurakh’s Staffs of Command. ($1.00)Two of Hahli Inika’s Zamors. ($0.50 each)One of Nuparu Inika’s feet. ($0.25)Nuhrii’s Kanoka (code 145). ($1.00)Kalmah’s central head piece. ($0.75)Matoro’s Kanohi Akaku. ($1.00)One of Matoran Hewkii’s feet. ($0.50) Soooo if I'm correct, that's $12? Anything here?

$14.00, actually. I forgot to add I can't buy, though. :P Kind of tight on cash. I do have several things you want, though. They are: Silver Rhotuka Shield2 Fire Greatswords2 Silver Metrutoran Torsos2 Dark Blue Metrutoran TorsosTahu's Red HauPohatu's Brown Kakama If I had to rate those prices, I'd say $1.00 for the shield, $1.50 for each Greatsword, $0.50 for each Metrutoran chest, and $1.00 for each mask, which comes out to $8.00. You agree with that? Edited by Master Inika

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I don't need the Hau and the Kakama. I'e actually got about 5 extra red Haus, 7 extra grey ones, and 3 extra yellow ones :P Just to be sure, a lot of people get Tahu's Magma swords and Lhikan's Fire Greatswords mixed up. Are we talking about the same pieces? Ok, so then $6. I'll see what else I need. And are you sure it's $14? I just added it up again, and I still get $12... And do you have an orange Pakari?

I don't need the Hau and the Kakama. I'e actually got about 5 extra red Haus, 7 extra grey ones, and 3 extra yellow ones :P Just to be sure, a lot of people get Tahu's Magma swords and Lhikan's Fire Greatswords mixed up. Are we talking about the same pieces? Ok, so then $6. I'll see what else I need. And are you sure it's $14? I just added it up again, and I still get $12... And do you have an orange Pakari?

Okay, no Hau or Kakama. Yes, I have Lhikan's swords from 2004. Yeah, I think you're right, twelve dollars. And no Pakari, sorry. So we agree all my parts to you are worth 6?

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Yeah. any other masks? Mata heads? Metrutoran masks? And is it possible to get JUST Vultraz without the skyfighter? And any 2006-2007 Bionicle minifigs?

I have three standard light gray Toa Mata heads ($0.50 each). I also found a black Tohunga foot ($0.75), a gold Toa Mata head from the Visorak Battle Ram ($1.50), two Toa Mata heads in dark gray from 2004 ($0.50 each), and a white Toa Mata head ($0.75). Vultraz will go for $6.00. Edited by Master Inika

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Ok, I'll take what we said before, Vultraz, and the foot (I found some heads, sorry. :P) anything else you need worth $.75 that wasn't up there? "Two dark red Toa arms. ($0.25)" do you mean like Vakama Hordika's left arm?

So $12.75. I could use any Krana or Krana-Kal, if you're willing to go seventy-five cents for one. My page tells which ones I have and don't have. I prefer one of Tahnok-Kal's Krana-Kal. I mean like the ones Nuurakh has. It's for Fenrakk.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Ooooooh.... ok. I've got a few of those. I'll take a picture of the Krana I have. I'm not an expert on them, so I can't exactly tell you if I've got a blue Mo or a red Vu or a periwinkle Ja.

So we're each getting $12.75. PM me the picture when you get it, and all the stuff you're sending, and I'll give you my address.

just make a few piles that arent that thick so i can see some parts

Here is a small sample of my inventory.Do not double post. Doing so may result in your topic being closed. - Wa Edited by Watashi Wa

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg