Wow. I love female MOCs. there is always so much more creativity.Pros. Just a solid build. I would buy this set from a shop id it were fore sale. Maybe you could do a full team?. I also really think you did a great job on the hips and waist.Cons. Legs are a little to short but it still looks goodWell done!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I'm gonna' go with the opposite of what everyone else says, and say that the legs are great - it's the torso that's way too long. Everything else on the MOC is quite good, but the midsection of that torso is... well, she looks like she was stuck in the toffee puller from willy wonka. :PIf you shortened it maybe four or five studs, so the rahkshi foot connected directly with the pelvis, then she'd be more proportionately correct and also not look like a stick. If that was changed, I'd have to say this is one great MOC when there doesn't seem to be so many around these days.So yeah, mostly great job here.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I'm gonna' go with the opposite of what everyone else says, and say that the legs are great - it's the torso that's way too long. Everything else on the MOC is quite good, but the midsection of that torso is... well, she looks like she was stuck in the toffee puller from willy wonka. :PIf you shortened it maybe four or five studs, so the rahkshi foot connected directly with the pelvis, then she'd be more proportionately correct and also not look like a stick. If that was changed, I'd have to say this is one great MOC when there doesn't seem to be so many around these days.So yeah, mostly great job here.
true, true, but i always aim for waist pose ability. <:I

Which can be attained without having your people look stretched. Not trying to sound mean or anything, but this is in every other regard an excellent MOC, and it would be great to see you test your skills to the limit and try to make it even better.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Which can be attained without having your people look stretched. Not trying to sound mean or anything, but this is in every other regard an excellent MOC, and it would be great to see you test your skills to the limit and try to make it even better.
hmmmmmmmmmthis actually helped alot xinlo, so ima give her a new pelvis/waist in the next 20 mins. <:'D

hmmmmmmmmmthis actually helped alot xinlo, so ima give her a new pelvis/waist in the next 20 mins. <:'D
What about them breathing tubes the Mahrii used. That gives off the illusion of a thicker and looks nice aesthetically as well

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

What about them breathing tubes the Mahrii used. That gives off the illusion of a thicker and looks nice aesthetically as well
sounds interesting, could you give me a visual example?

Unfortunatly. I dont MOC. I cant think of any MOCs I have seen that do this but I know there has been. Thats so annoying

Unfortunatly. I dont MOC. I cant think of any MOCs I have seen that do this but I know there has been. Thats so annoying
you mean, use tubes to create the waist?

you mean, use tubes to create the waist?
Just make the tubes the shape and wisth you want the wast. The work as an outline kind of thing. Good for poses too