How do I report a member's signature?

Toa Smoke Monster

I happened to notice that another member's sig was over the sig limit. I looked everywhere to see how I could report it, but I couldn't find the information anywhere.So, how do I report a member's sig?

Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

To report a member's signature, you use the "Report Member" button in the bottom right of their profile. From the Q&A Compendium:

Reporting Member Profiles: While viewing a member's profile page, you will notice a reportprofile.png link at the bottom right. Use this to notify the Global Moderators and Administrators of the following:
  • A profile field that contains inappropriate content
  • An inappropriate display name
  • A signature or avatar in violation of these rules

Allow me to restate that last point. On the old boards, signatures and avatars were reported by PMing a Forum Assistant. No more: to report a signature or avatar, use the "Report This Member" link on the member's profile page. As with all reports, a report made using this link will include your name, so no need to worry about credit. What a great segue into the next section!

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET