regarding Podcasts

tent163phantoka

@Summer Don't Know: Definitely NOT GD, since it is for discussion of BZPower itself.

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

@Summer Don't Know: Definitely NOT GD, since it is for discussion of BZPower itself.
However, Bionicle related Podcasts also go there. Take TTV for example, they are not about BZP completely, but are in GD. So I think it would be the best place to post such things.-Rez

However, Bionicle related Podcasts also go there. Take TTV for example, they are not about BZP completely, but are in GD. So I think it would be the best place to post such things.-Rez
I'm goin' with the Rez here. Podcasts traditionally were posted in GD, and I see no reason for that to change here on the new forum. It's true that GD is mostly for BZPower discussion these days, but take a look at the forum description: "Here's where you can talk about BZPower itself, and other related things that don't fit elsewhere." It's true that we have LGD, but podcast topics usually fill up with posts about the podcast itself, and not about the LEGO subjects discussed, and so such a thread would be considered off-topic in that forum. It's a difficult thing to categorize, but that's why we have GD, for "things that don't fit elsewhere."Just make sure that you have an episode completed before you post the topic; otherwise, it will be considered a planning topic and will be closed.Question answered, topic closed. Edited by -Windrider-