Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer 3!

Hordaki

Yes, but your subconcious is a pyromaniac.How do I know all this about PtVM's mind?

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The guy with a similar name to Pirok the Va-Matoran who is sneaking up behind you with a dagger.Do Matoran enjoy CANDY CORN and LIQOURICE SCOTTY DOGS?

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Because if we referred to you in first person it would sound stupid.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Because I always make typos everywhere.Why do I make so many typos?

Only on Wednesdays.What's special about Wednesdays?

Pi!Would it be not not not not not not not not incorrect to assume that my answer isn't not not not not not not correctly incorrect and doesn't not not not not not not not not not need correction?

I have deja vu suddenly...And nohow, it isn't if it is not, but contrariwise, if it is then it will be.What's my favourite webcomic?

NOT NOT NOT CHEESE.Who would win in a fight, a Dalek or a Makuta.

Cthulu.For how long will we be the only people posting on Games and Trivia?

Because I didn't ask a question of sufficient stupidity.Who vocalizes uilising Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness?

No, but you're about to jump off the diving board.Should I have tooken that so literally?