Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer 3!

Hordaki

No it will be j% cooler where j is an imaginary number ... BECAUSE HALO 4 WILL BE JUST UNREAL IN IT'S COOLNESS, ALMOST ILLEGAL BRO. WHAT PUNISHMENT IS THERE FOR MAKING A GAME THAT COOL ANYWAY?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Because he is involved in EVERYTHING.What isn't Hapori Tohu involved in?

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

NO. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERDO ANYTHING RELATED TO HAPORI TOHU. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOHU.WHAT IS POSSIBLE TO OVERDO?

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

NONEXITSANT. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOHU.WHY DOES NO-ONE SUBVERT TOHU?Ninja'd bluh bluh.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

they are one, called THE GREAT IMMORTAL GOD EMPEROR HAPORI HYPNOTOHU.why am i typing like this?

i object to my execution. if anyone is a heretic, it is LotL's MAIN personality, not me.why am i suggesting my split personality's death if we are the same person?

my main personality went completely off the deep end in every way for raccoon-related reasons. see describe the sig of the person above me for the grisly details.why would anyone do such a thing?

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

because he sold you a hat.how many hats can a mad hatter sell in a week?

Search me. I'm just a split split personality.Can the split personality joke be overdone?

I have. Luckily for justice, the brunt of it only killed my Split29thpersonality!How many personalities will suffer before this villain is defeated?

Define 'any of you' I , for one have not seen any such article nor i. Nor have I. me neither! Okay, enough split personality jokes.Why will there be no more split personality jokes?

Harry Potter.What is better than an evil water-breathing alien Harry Potter?