Losing Your Blog?

FrozenFlash

Correct for both; you could edit the blog, but it's frowned upon, since you don't have the blog permissions anymore. I'm not sure how lists or RPG information or the like would be handled, if it's needed for that, though.But you cannot change any settings of the blog, or post new entries; though comments can still be added.

as an additional note: i'm prety sure i've seen a topic like this before. you may want to do a quick sweep of both the Q&A forums. the one here, and in the archives.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Indeed. From the Blog FAQ:"I started a blog when I was Premier/on BZP's birthday, and I'm not a Premier Member (now). Can I still use my blog?Short answer: No.The blog is visible and you have a few powers such as drafting/publishing entries and editing them, but you will not be able to edit your blog's appearance, launch new content blocks, start new entries or approve new comments [if applicable]. However if you eventually do pay for Premier Membership, you will be able to use that same blog again. If you have a blog but aren't Premier, keep in mind these rules."What has happened is that attempting to tweak your blog's settings when Premier perks are gone will usually result in your blog's being listed as an externally linked blog, basically meaning that it becomes inaccessible. It's best to just let it sit tight.Remember to check the Blog FAQ before asking a blog-related question, and if you can't find the answer there, use the Blog Q&A.Question answered, topic closed.