Warning Log Missing?

Riisiing Moon

So it's my first time back on here since about January, and after noticing that I have two warning signs I read up in the Official Proto Topic. Checked my warning log to see why I have them (still not really sure whether they're good or bad, wasn't totally clear), and found that my profile said there's no log to show. Is my profile screwed up or am I just miserably confused after a hiatus?

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

Proto points that you get from being premier aren't recorded in your log. (Warning points are the same as proto boosts, so yes, they're a good thing.)EDIT: Sorry Meiko. :P

Edited by The Black Mamba

Well, I can tell you that they are good, since you have +2 proto, but I don't think I can help with the fact that it's "missing".EDIT: ninja'd by The Black Mamba

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I have the same problem, today is my first time logging in since December 2011; Apparently, I have 2 Warning Points, and the log is empty... I would really like to know more what this is about as well.Ah, okay, I went into the Official Proto Energy Thread and figured it out myself :P

Edited by The Darkest Hunter

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

As The Black Mamba said,"Why are some Proto changes missing from my warning log?Proto decreases from before the May 2012 board upgrade were not stored in the new system. This is likely due to the system no longer being designed to record warning level decreases. Additionally, any Proto adjustments made in the Admin Control Panel, such as Premier Membership Proto, are not recorded."I'm awfully glad that you did check the Official PE Topic first, but please remember to post any questions you have about the warning system in there next time.Anyway, seems like I can close this up, now, so as they say in France,"Question answered, topic closed."