Forum Link

Makuta DUSt

Hi. This is probably a silly request, and generally pointless in the grand scheme of things, but I thought it was important to note.If I type in BZPower, I get this.https://mail.ireland...&id=4860&part=2Draw your attention to the Forums link.If I go onto the main page, and click forums, I am transported to the forums.However, if I click the forum button when in google...I am transported to the Forum Archives from April 2011.I'm not sure if it's just my computer, or on any others, but I'd just like to know. Thanks.

Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps

I've had these type of things happen in my search engines before. Try deleting your cookies and trying again. If that doesn't work, there may be something wrong with your browser, or computer. Does this happen in multiple browsers, or is is strictly in the one your using currently?-Rez

This happens on all the devices in my home, and I don't know how to delete cookies.
Which browser do you use? In Firefox all you do is go to Tools/Options/Privacy/Delete Individual Cookies to delete certain cookies, or click Tools/Clear Browsing History and check the cookies box and delete all of the cookies or cookies in the past week. In Internet Explorer you simply click Tools/Delete Browsing History and check the cookies box yet again. It's similar to firefox in that respect, so you can pick all the cookies or cookies in the past week and so on. It should be fairly similar in all other browsers, so you shouldn't have much trouble.-Rez

This happens on all the devices in my home, and I don't know how to delete cookies.
Which browser do you use? In Firefox all you do is go to Tools/Options/Privacy/Delete Individual Cookies to delete certain cookies, or click Tools/Clear Browsing History and check the cookies box and delete all of the cookies or cookies in the past week. In Internet Explorer you simply click Tools/Delete Browsing History and check the cookies box yet again. It's similar to firefox in that respect, so you can pick all the cookies or cookies in the past week and so on. It should be fairly similar in all other browsers, so you shouldn't have much trouble.-Rez
Right, thank you.

If I type in BZPower, I get this.
What exactly do you mean by "type in BZPower?"-SK
I believe he means typing Bzpower.com into the browser or the alternative is he accesses BZPower through his search engine which would mean he would have to type BZPower into the search bar.-Rez

If I type in BZPower, I get this.
What exactly do you mean by "type in BZPower?"-SK
I believe he means typing Bzpower.com into the browser or the alternative is he accesses BZPower through his search engine which would mean he would have to type BZPower into the search bar.-Rez
Reznas you're a genius. :) If you do a Google search for "BZPower" it lists the site and then six pages underneath, one of which is "Forums." That, however, actually links to the archive due to however Google does their indexing. I can look into changing the name of that page which should hopefully resolve the issue moving forward.Thread closed.