Rate my Kanohi collection

Toa Kayn

Here is my collection of my pre-'06 Kanohi. I used a collection chart.Green- HasOrange- WantRed- LostRate it any way you want, out of 10 or something :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Not really, I don't know how good my collection is since I have seen really awesome ones.

this looks more like a trade topic...
I already have a trade topic. I see what you mean though, the want part is pretty unnecessary.If this is taken the wrong way then feel free to delete it. Edited by Toa Kayn

Not really, I don't know how good my collection is since I have seen really awesome ones.
Isn't the quality of the collection how complete it is? So if you're missing a lot, then it's not as good as one which is missing none. It's not really subjective or topic-worthy, it's just a matter of counting....- Tilius

Fair enough. I shouldn't have posted this, I was bored :L

Heh, most of the posts are about whether it's even worth having this topic. Oh, BZPower, I missed you. :)Anyway, out of 10, I gave you a 4. I didn't count, but you don't have that many. I barely remember buying mask packs, but somehow I ended up with a lot more. Of course, not that having the biggest Kanohi collection is really something to be proud of. :P

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

How could you have lost so many Kanohi? :(
Well, when I got a lot of the good sets like Takanuva, Makuta, Lhikan and a promotional package. I was pretty careless, I remember just leaving my infected hau nuva lying on my bedroom floor. I sure do regret not taking care of my stuff.
Isn't the quality of the collection how complete it is? So if you're missing a lot, then it's not as good as one which is missing none. It's not really subjective or topic-worthy, it's just a matter of counting....- Tilius
It isn't a matter of counting if you have someone for example with four TNGM's like myself and someone with four Orange Pakaris, the person with the collection of four TNGM's has a better quality of a collection.Same if someone had 10 common and another had 5 super rare.

i must know why there are three poisoned hau nuvas...
Actually, there should be four on the list, as four different colorations were released (although two of them are very similar).-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^