Spinnes

Zaxvo

I LOVE the Hapori Dume spinny for the tenth year...it looks awesome. (To see it, check out any topic BlackSix started, such as this one) I'm just wondering, how will the next years' spinnies be picked?From what I can tell, spinnies are based on membership and go like this (and I can't remember all the Matoran names off the top of my head):1 year: Tahu Mata2 year: Mask of Time3 year: Takanuva4 year: Vakama Metru5 year: Norik Rahaha6 year: Brutaka7 year: Hahli Mahri8 year: Mask of Life9 year: Ackar10 year: Hapori Dume

Edited by {Zaxvo}

{Z}

I believe topics concerning the next spinning icon are usually open for discussion one or two months before the oldest member (Dimensioneer) obtains it. You can probably post this topic around April/May. :)

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

Actually, the Hau spinny was the 9-year, so the Vahi was 1 year, the Avohkii was 2 years etc. Hapori Tohu was the 10-year spinny, though IMO Mata Nui should've been 10 years, and Tohu 11+ years.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I believe topics concerning the next spinning icon are usually open for discussion one or two months before the oldest member (Dimensioneer) obtains it. You can probably post this topic around April/May. :)

That seems to be the tradition. Topic closed.