How do you make a blog?

Constructelf

Well, first of all, you must be a Premier Member.Secondly, there should be a setting somewhere to make a blog, likely under Manage Blogs.(I knew where it was on the old forums, but lost it here. =/)Once everything's created, and you've set up at least a name for your blog, you have your blog; but you still need to make entries.To make entries, just click on your 'Add new Entry' button in the toolbar at the top right of your blog, or on the Blogs list. Once you've done that, just type up a title for the entry and your entry itself, add categories if you wish, and either make it a draft, or just plain publish it, sending it out into the net!I hope that helps, but the first thing is to have premier Membership. =)

Premier membership basically gives you a few more priviledges (Such as the ability to make games in games and triva, create polls, and manage blogs and stuff), two extra proto, and a bolded name for all to see. Plus it's to help out BZP and get a small reward. Check out more about Premier Membership here.-RezEDIT: Also, this is where the manage blogs button is (As well as what Ezorov said):bzp_6.pngAnd please check out the Blog HQ for more details on blogs.

Edited by .:Reznas:.

Secondly, there should be a setting somewhere to make a blog, likely under Manage Blogs.(I knew where it was on the old forums, but lost it here. =/)
When you click on your name in the upper right corner a window will pop up that has the Manage Blogs link in it.
So what does premier membership do?
Here's a link to the Premier Membership Topic where all your information should be.

bannnnner.png