The one with "Those cool legs"

Hey all!Here is a look at the reworked design of my Unit T3-Z8. I tried to listen to all the coments I received on him. They really helped this moc reach it's true potential, so thanks for that ;)

C and C is greatly appreaciated!

Also check it out on flickr!

http://www.flickr.co...57629190433643/

Edit: Hey, please try to keep posted images in BBC to under 100 kB. Yours was around 160, so I linked the image. Do feel free to compress or resize the image and add it back in, though.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

Amazing the feet and gun is my favorite part.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

The purple mixed into this MOC is perfectly suited. I appreciate any design that incorporates purple--good or bad! This MOC, however, is definitely a good one. My personal favorite part of this would have to be the feet. I am a sucker for custom designed feet. My only concern is in the legs. The lower half, actually. They just don't quite seem to match the sleekness of the rest of the build. Still good, no doubt, but I myself would have a separate piece for that area. Regardless, this is beautiful! Keep it up!

• 3 weeks later...
Perfect in every aspect. Your style is one of a kind. Brilliantly attached HF pieces all over make this MOC a winner in my eyes. The head, the feet, the gun, and especially the legs are completely brilliant! All I can say is: Supercalifragilisticexpiallidociously well done! :bowdown:
Hey there,In the future, please don't post in topics that have not received a post in twenty days or more in the BBC forum. This is considered topic revival. Now, the revival limit is different in each forum, so check out the Revival Reference Topic for more information.Revived topic closed.