Breaking Bad (not official?)

SgtPanda

So!Breaking Bad is a show about a former high school science teacher who gets diagnosed with cancer, and decides to go into the criminal underworlds of Alberquque (the main setting) and secure his family's financial future before he dies. However, he undergoes treatment, and begins to slowly become the bad guy, hence the title of the show.And posts away.

I sorta do, with his situation regarding Junior and Skyler.I think next episode Hank might find out about Walt and Heisenberg.
You think that early? Also have so seen the webisode Team S.c.i.e.n.c.e yet? I know its old, but if you haven't go watch it.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

In the beginning of this week, it seemed very close that Walt was about to just tell Hank (to me) but the bugging helped clear that thought out.How they force Lydia to do the call was tense, but not as tense as the train robbery. We all knew something would go wrong; and something did go very wrong.
Just finished watching the episode. I was shocked at the end. I didnt think they were actually going to kill him.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Always nice to meet another fan. Love the show. Does any one still feel sympathy for Walt?
Maybe a little bit, but not much. I guess yes and no might be more accurate of a response (I definitely had a lot more sympathy for him at the beginning than I do now). It's one of those stories where the hero isn't really a hero at all, but an antihero. Walt isn't a good guy, but yet he does make sacrifices and stuff for his family. It's really quite an interesting thing, because you're torn between having simpathy for a guy that does indeed care about his family, and loathing for a guy who has made a bunch of bad decisions and it's really a good guy, even if his intentions, at the beginning, may have been good. And so I like it because it's intersesting, but at the same time, I don't like it as much as other shows becuase of that.Still, Breaking Bad is an entertaining show. I haven't watched any of the newest season yet, but maybe I will at some point. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Always nice to meet another fan. Love the show. Does any one still feel sympathy for Walt?
Maybe a little bit, but not much. I guess yes and no might be more accurate of a response (I definitely had a lot more sympathy for him at the beginning than I do now). It's one of those stories where the hero isn't really a hero at all, but an antihero. Walt isn't a good guy, but yet he does make sacrifices and stuff for his family. It's really quite an interesting thing, because you're torn between having simpathy for a guy that does indeed care about his family, and loathing for a guy who has made a bunch of bad decisions and it's really a good guy, even if his intentions, at the beginning, may have been good. And so I like it because it's intersesting, but at the same time, I don't like it as much as other shows becuase of that.Still, Breaking Bad is an entertaining show. I haven't watched any of the newest season yet, but maybe I will at some point. newso1.png
If you want a Hero type character, you've always got Jesse

Not really. He's even worse in some cases, due to his addictions and whatnot (let's not go further than that here, though) -- not to mention the fact that he was already doing it from the start, with no good reason. Walt, at least, only started because he wanted to provide for his family (still very wrong, but at least the intention was semi-good). I mean, sure, Jesse's less willing to do some things that Walt is, but he still does them (i.e. killing Gale, etc.). If anything they're somewhat heroes for each other -- Walt trying to stop Jesse with the things he's caught up in, Jesse trying to stop Walt from killing people and whatnot. Neither of them seem very heroish to me, although I do love how Jesse tries to get along with that girl's son (forget his name), but then again, you have Walt and his daughter/son which is also good. So again, they're both good and bad in different ways (and some the same), but in the end, both are more bad than good, IMO. I'm not even sure I'd consider Hank a hero because of the way he goes about some things, but he's probably the most hero-ish character there is. I'm trying to think of who else might be considered a hero...newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Not really. He's even worse in some cases, due to his addictions and whatnot (let's not go further than that here, though) -- not to mention the fact that he was already doing it from the start, with no good reason. Walt, at least, only started because he wanted to provide for his family (still very wrong, but at least the intention was semi-good). I mean, sure, Jesse's less willing to do some things that Walt is, but he still does them (i.e. killing Gale, etc.). If anything they're somewhat heroes for each other -- Walt trying to stop Jesse with the things he's caught up in, Jesse trying to stop Walt from killing people and whatnot. Neither of them seem very heroish to me, although I do love how Jesse tries to get along with that girl's son (forget his name), but then again, you have Walt and his daughter/son which is also good. So again, they're both good and bad in different ways (and some the same), but in the end, both are more bad than good, IMO. I'm not even sure I'd consider Hank a hero because of the way he goes about some things, but he's probably the most hero-ish character there is. I'm trying to think of who else might be considered a hero...newso1.png
If yo watch some of the newer episodes, I think Jesse is turning into quite the hero

• 2 weeks later...
What do you think is gonna happen next week?I think Hank's going to definitely get suspicious about Walt, and possibly the aftermath of Mike.
I hope Jesse finds out about Walt as well. How do you thin Walt will die?Hard to believe there are only 9 episodes left.

I hope Jesse finds out about Walt as well. How do you thin Walt will die?
I think it will have to do with the M60 in his trunk. It seems like he comes full circle in the flashforward, and we see more of the old Walt than Heisenberg. So he might be trying to "right some wrongs" as it were, with the M60. I think he'll die doing that.

only in dreams.

I can't believe that there is only one episode left this year. I don't want to wait until next year to see how it all ends! :crying:....Yeah, that's a little overboard. But it still stinks that we have to wait another year to see the end of this season. (The final season, if I might add.) But I hope that this last episode ends on a high note. Maybe with something like Hank finding out the truth about Walt a.k.a Heisenberg. That would be a great cliffhanger for this year's final episode.

Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Personally, I'm angry with AMC splitting up the final season for this year and next year. But it'll at least give me something to do next summer. And then there's the wait for the DVD...I really like how Jesse took the position as the only sensible mind in the season ("What about a magnet?") while Mike and Walt got into a yelling competition.Additionally, I thought that Ted Beneke was dead (I think we all did). Why bring him back if it's only for a few words? He played no role this year, but I think he'll play some part in 2013. How large of a role is yet to be determined.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

Well while we wait for a year, I'm praying to find a basic cable channel that will broadcast the Dexter premiere while Breaking Bad takes a break.
You know, I have watched BrBa and The walking dead. Dexter is still on my list of American shows to watch. Any way, I gotta get this post to stay so...I honestly not sure what hank is going to do. I mean its 8 more episodes left andf I doubt Walt is going to be caught episode 9

I think the Hank and Walt drinking convo scene was after he finds out, but we couldn't know for sure.
Of course! That would make perfect sense. Seemed to be in a bit of a random place though. I just thought Hank was angry becuase he had lost the 9 men and all of his leads basically. What you say really makes sense though