Chro

Another MOC for you all today; this time it's my revamp of Thok, one of my most popular MOCs on other sites.I had decided to build a grittier, darker sort of version of Thok, as it fit the Piraka quite well, in my opinion.One change I made was the color scheme. I got rid of the light blue and silver, and replaced them with black; not enough black to overpower the white, though. The light blue was also replaced by some trans light blue parts, for no particular reason other than that it looked awesome. I also found the original's contrast of trans colors to be a little too much, so I changed the eye and Zamor colors to trans light blue and blue (respectively). In addition to the color changes, I switched up the weapons. I was not really trying to keep true to the set with those; the Ice Gun is now part of the Zamor launcher, and Thok now has an ice sword of sorts as well.Image over 100 kB removed. -B6 ^ Click to go to Gallery ^MOCpage:http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/325344Brickshelf Gallery:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=505847

Edited by Black Six

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow, that is awesome. This is what the piraka should look like. My favorite part is the feet.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Someone got an upgrade. :lol:I like the black/white contrast and that he shares the same complexity all the way around his form. Oh, I also like the dabs of transparent blue...though he could have used more along his legs.The hands are also nice looking, and the 2008 hand-piece looks interesting as a thumb.Good job.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Glad you like him, FF and Turtleman.Yes, Spinjitzu Master, you're right. I agree that he could have used more trans blue on the legs; there are sockets in the knees and ankles, but perhaps a few trans blue greebles and such would've looked good. Thanks for the feedback, guys. :)

but their spirits

Wow. That is a an Amazing MoC. That Thok looks absolutely terrifying, and the Black used on most of the body blends perfectly with the white, much better than even the offical set. Only complaint is the small LEGO claws used for the feet look awkward, but not the feet themselves. Great MoC 10/10.-Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

Nice Piraka revamp, but it lacks the amount of white Thok should have. That customized Zamor launcher is also nice. Overall, good job, but it could use some color modifications. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Thanks Starparu. Glad he scares you... I guess? :lol:Thanks for the input Meiko, I see where you're coming from with that. I was going for a darker, more serious feel, hence the darker colors.

but their spirits