Name below Avatar and Member Status?

Noble Tehurye

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. :)I noticed that below my Avatar image, where it states my member status (for example, I am simply a "member") there is a certain name that changes over time. For example, I am currently a "Tohunga". Previously, I was an "Inhabitant".Do these names relate to post count? Are they a sort of rank?

You are 100% correct. As has been clearly stated in the BZPower Compendium. Just keep in mind that posts do not get added to your count in Q&A, Voting Booth, Shops & Kits, Games & Trivia, or Completely Off-Topic.Also, don't bother asking what rank comes at what post counts because it is meant to be a surprise.

Takuma Nuva

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

It corrosponds with the number of posts you have. For example, 10 posts gets you the rank of tohunga. They are not customisable and the ranks are actually meant to be a secret. Shhh..Please check the Q&A compendium next time as your answer could have been found there. :)EDIT: Ninja'd twice

Edited by Summer Don't Know

Majhost sucks

Thanks for the replies, everyone.You are right to think that this line is a sort of rank, and to think that it relates to post count, for that is exactly what it is. From the Q&A Compendium:"7. Member Title or Post Rank: Unless given a special title by the administration, a member's title will correspond to his or her post rank, which changes according to how many posts he or she has made. These ranks are kept a secret!"Please do check the Compendium, which is pinned at the top of this forum, before asking a question, as the others have said. You would have found your answer in there, specifically in this post.Question answered, topic closed.