Unidentified Piece on the Ice Dragon

WeatherDragon

I was looking at the box art for the Ninjago Ice Dragon Attack from 2011, and I noticed something....http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ToaKanar/BNG/Avatars/2260_box.pngRight on Shard's underbelly there is a transparent looking brick...I don't know what it is, maybe it is a tool they used to get it into a flying pose?What do you all think it is?

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

The only transparent pieces included in the set are trans-medium blue. The slopes you see on the wings and the wedges nest to where Zane is seated. While I do agree the piece does look transparent, I think it has to do with the way the photograph was taken.I compared it to other photos and that transparent brick is non-existent. I'm guessing in that particular picture the transparent brick was used to support the dragon for the flying pose on the box art, but it was not edited out. Look closely here and then look here.

Edited by Lilith

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

It almost has to be the stand, but that is pretty strange.

:P Generally LEGO is very good about catching things like that before boxes are printed.I wish the set did include that piece though.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r::~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

• 4 weeks later...

Its not in the set or my box art on my set so maby that was a earlier box but funny i never noticed that... i'm going to go check lego products right now see if its on there.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

• 3 weeks later...