63 Free Kraata Canisters

-Sidorak-

Hi BZPower. I am cleaning out my closet. I have 63 empty Kraata canisters and I am giving them away in one big batch. They look like this:8580-1.jpg?0I bought all of these brand new when I was actively collecting, took out the Kraata, then boxed up the containers for storage. I will give them away. The only catch is that I ask you to pay for shipping. I will charge you exactly what the post office charges me, which should be around $12 for anywhere in the USA.Remember, these are empty. There are no Kraata in them. This deal only includes the canisters, although I might throw in a few other goodies in the package. ;)Thanks for looking.

Ooh, cool. Just wondering, I won't be getting these, but I know someone (not on BZP) who wants some. Is there any way that you would be giving these away through eBay, or some such thing, as opposed to BZP?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh gosh, I would really like to have those. I just recently obtained a complete Kraata collection and have no Kraata tubs to display them in. Since Bionicle Raptor already asked you to pick him first, I won't try to take it from him, but if by any chance I we might be able to split it or something, that would be absolutely amazing.- :t::l::h: