Wanting to find BZPers to play PC games?

PDPsi HAN

I was going to post a topic in COT about BZPers who would like to share online screen names for online gaming, specifically those for the software distribution platform made by Valve(not sure if I'm able to mention it).However I wasn't sure if that was allowed, but I also would like to know if it is okay to have a "PM me if you have an account on *online gaming service* and would like to play with other BZPers" message in my signature.

AΨ 94

As long as that online gaming service is BZP appropriate, you should be fine. Asking a staff member whether or not the site is allowed would be a good idea. Always check if there is a commenting system on the site, because those aren't allowed on BZP.-RezEDIT: Ninja'd. :

Edited by Reznas

There was a Steam topic on the old forums in which people shared account names; I'm sure you would be able to post one here. Ask a COT Forum Leader to be perfectly sure, though.I do know, however, that having such a message in your signature would be acceptable.Question answered, topic closed.