All my qouestions and theries about bionicle.

boston100

Instead of filling up the forum whith all my topics I'm going to condense them here.Mind countrollCould you mind countrol some one whering an infected mask?Could you mind countroll yourself so you dont have secound thoughts about Things ?could you mind countroll the mask of life?Could you mind countroll some one who anotheer person is mind countrolling.Zaktanall the piraka had specialabilities so what was Zaktans before TSO zapted him?Takanuva's destiny?This is probably over analyzing little ditails but I have a theroy about takanuva's destiny.In mask of light Nokama says the toa of light will awaken Mata nui, but the toa of Life did. My guess is that a new super villain will arise, Mata nui will come back to help but be cast into a deep sleep(again) and takanuva will have to sacrifice himself to wake him up.Is the mask of gravity fair?The mak of gravity is a mask about toa elements so if they have that why don't they have a mask of fire?AckarIs Ackar a glatorian or a toa? In the ledgend reborn mata nui called him a toa and also toa is just the matoran word for hero.Mata nui.DId all the matoran know they were living in a giant robot?

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

Could you mind countrol some one whering an infected mask?
Well, given that infected Kanohi have mind control of their own, I assume that it'd be possible but difficult, as the mind control user would have to fight two wills at once. If Teridax was controlling them directly (which he probably doesn't, as that would take up a tremendous amount of his focus), then it'd be nearly impossible because he was so strong-willed.
Could you mind countroll yourself so you dont have secound thoughts about Things?
That seems fairly useless, and I'm pretty sure that the controlled being's mind still remains (remember when Whenua kept trying to get Onewa, and shouting at him, as Onewa forced him to sit down?). Whether it's doable or not, it would really have no function as I see it.
could you mind countroll the mask of life?
I doubt it. The Mask of Life thinks very differently from any other being in the MU, and I'm fairly sure that the Great Beings wouldn't have wanted it to be mind controlled anyhow).
Could you mind countroll some one who anotheer person is mind countrolling.
Probably, but it's the same case as the infected mask above. The mind controller'd have to fight two wills at once.
all the piraka had specialabilities so what was Zaktans before TSO zapted him?
I don't believe he had one. Besides his laser eyebeams and his (inaccessible) power of air, Zaktan was nearly powerless.Alternately, he could have had some "return-after-death power" which triggered when TSO disentigrated him, turning each mote of dust into a hive-minded living being,
This is probably over analyzing little ditails but I have a theroy about takanuva's destiny.In mask of light Nokama says the toa of light will awaken Mata nui, but the toa of Life did. My guess is that a new super villain will arise, Mata nui will come back to help but be cast into a deep sleep(again) and takanuva will have to sacrifice himself to wake him up.
If you recall, it was Takanuva that revealed the way to Metru Nui, which had to happen for Mata Nui to be awakened. Additionally, in the Kingdom alternate universe, Takanuva achieved his destiny by driving back the Brotherhood of Makuta, then transformed into a Turaga - so his destiny might not be to awaken Mata Nui after all.
The mak of gravity is a mask about toa elements so if they have that why don't they have a mask of fire?
The Garai provides limited elemental power over Gravity. It's not nearly as precise as a Toa elemental power. As for a Mask of Fire/Water/etc, it's feasible. According to BS01 Wiki, Toa Disks can be crafted into elemental masks.
Is Ackar a glatorian or a toa? In the ledgend reborn mata nui called him a toa and also toa is just the matoran word for hero.
Mata Nui was likely calling him a hero. Ackar is a member of the Glatorian species.
DId all the matoran know they were living in a giant robot?
No. Only Tren Krom (and possibly Artahka) knew at one point, but then Mutran recieved the knowledge from Krom and passed it on to the Brotherhood of Makuta.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Well then... I was just about to answer this when Meta beat me to it. :D

Is Ackar a glatorian or a toa? In the ledgend reborn mata nui called him a toa and also toa is just the matoran word for hero.
Mata Nui was likely calling him a hero. Ackar is a member of the Glatorian species.
Yes, but in addition to this, Mata Nui gave him (and some others) elemental powers, so I suppose he could be considered somewhere between the two...?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

all the piraka had specialabilities so what was Zaktans before TSO zapted him? I don't believe he had one. Besides his laser eyebeams and his (inaccessible) power of air, Zaktan was nearly powerless.Alternately, he could have had some "return-after-death power" which triggered when TSO disentigrated him, turning each mote of dust into a hive-minded living being,
I can't find the quote, but when Grag was asked about this, he said the Zaktan was likely a mutant even before Spiriah gave the Skakdi powers, so he didn't respond the the viruses in the same way as everyone else and didn't get a third power.
This is probably over analyzing little ditails but I have a theroy about takanuva's destiny.In mask of light Nokama says the toa of light will awaken Mata nui, but the toa of Life did. My guess is that a new super villain will arise, Mata nui will come back to help but be cast into a deep sleep(again) and takanuva will have to sacrifice himself to wake him up.
If you recall, it was Takanuva that revealed the way to Metru Nui, which had to happen for Mata Nui to be awakened. Additionally, in the Kingdom alternate universe, Takanuva achieved his destiny by driving back the Brotherhood of Makuta, then transformed into a Turaga - so his destiny might not be to awaken Mata Nui after all.
We don't know what Takanuva's destiny is yet, because, according to Grag, he hasn't achieved it yet. Your theory is possible, but I doubt that, if the story is continued, they would redo the whole "Mata Nui is asleep" thing. That issue has been a major focus in BIONICLE, but now that it has been struggled with and resolved, going over it again would just seem cheap.

ppg2.png

Mind countrollCould you mind countrol some one whering an infected mask?Could you mind countroll yourself so you dont have secound thoughts about Things ?could you mind countroll the mask of life?Could you mind countroll some one who anotheer person is mind countrolling.
1) Possibly, but you would have to override te Makuta's will, which is hard to do.2) No, that would be kind of redundant. I mean, if you were mind controlling yourself, you'd be in control, so you would still have second thoughts.3) Possiby. Not sure on tht one.4) Probably, but you'd have to override the other person's will.Zaktanall the piraka had specialabilities so what was Zaktans before TSO zapted him?I had always thought that the protodite thing was his ability, and he didn't realize it until he was zapped.Takanuva's destiny?This is probably over analyzing little ditails but I have a theroy about takanuva's destiny.In mask of light Nokama says the toa of light will awaken Mata nui, but the toa of Life did. My guess is that a new super villain will arise, Mata nui will come back to help but be cast into a deep sleep(again) and takanuva will have to sacrifice himself to wake him up.Well, he certianly helped on Karda Nui.Is the mask of gravity fair?The mak of gravity is a mask about toa elements so if they have that why don't they have a mask of fire?The Mask of Gravity didn't allow as precise control of gravity as a Toa of Gravity. There is a Mask of Fire, and a mask for every other element, but we just haven't seen anyone who uses one yet. (Remember, there is a Mask of Light and a Mask of Shadows.)AckarIs Ackar a glatorian or a toa? In the ledgend reborn mata nui called him a toa and also toa is just the matoran word for hero.He is a Glatorian. Mata Nui called him a Toa because he'd given him elemental control over fire, so in Mata Nui's eyes, he was a Toa.Mata nui.DId all the matoran know they were living in a giant robot? No, they didn't. After Teridax took over, they all figured it out, though. The Makuta knew, though, because Tren Krom told them.
I miss BIONICLE.

Instead of filling up the forum whith all my topics I'm going to condense them here.Mind countrollCould you mind countrol some one whering an infected mask?
I would guess it depends on if you have greater willpower and control than a Makuta, as well as whether you are using a Great of Noble Komau or your own power. The scenario is unlikely due to the factors involved.
Could you mind countroll yourself so you dont have secound thoughts about Things ?
No, you already control your mind. :)
could you mind countroll the mask of life?
Probably not. The Mask thinks differently and is quite intelligent, if somewhat primitive, and trying to do so could be very, very bad if you mess up.
Could you mind countroll some one who anotheer person is mind countrolling.
Yes, provided you have greater willpower and control over the power of mind control than the person who is controlling them.
Zaktanall the piraka had specialabilities so what was Zaktans before TSO zapted him?
They all gained elemental powers and vision powers, but not all gained special powers.
Takanuva's destiny?This is probably over analyzing little ditails but I have a theroy about takanuva's destiny.In mask of light Nokama says the toa of light will awaken Mata nui, but the toa of Life did. My guess is that a new super villain will arise, Mata nui will come back to help but be cast into a deep sleep(again) and takanuva will have to sacrifice himself to wake him up.
It could happen, given the Golden-skinned being and other villains still being around. Then again, it could be something else entirely - only Greg knows.
Is the mask of gravity fair?The mak of gravity is a mask about toa elements so if they have that why don't they have a mask of fire?
Other elemental Kanohi exist (such as the Avohkii and Kraahkan) and other elemental Kanohi could be created - for example, the Toa discs the Toa Metru had possessed elemental powers, so Vakama could have taken his disc and made a Mask of Fire. Any Kanoka can be made into a Kanohi, so since there are Kanoka of all six 'core elements', we can't say that there aren't any Masks of Fire. :)
AckarIs Ackar a glatorian or a toa? In the ledgend reborn mata nui called him a toa and also toa is just the matoran word for hero.
He is a Glatorian, Mata Nui was just calling him a Toa because he had the spirit of a hero. The term fit due to both. :)
Mata nui.DId all the matoran know they were living in a giant robot?
Probably very few if any at all knew so until after Makuta revealed his control of the universe and was killed.-TN05

Instead of filling up the forum whith all my topics I'm going to condense them here.Mind countrollCould you mind countrol some one whering an infected mask?Could you mind countroll yourself so you dont have secound thoughts about Things ?could you mind countroll the mask of life?Could you mind countroll some one who anotheer person is mind countrolling.Zaktanall the piraka had specialabilities so what was Zaktans before TSO zapted him?Takanuva's destiny?This is probably over analyzing little ditails but I have a theroy about takanuva's destiny.In mask of light Nokama says the toa of light will awaken Mata nui, but the toa of Life did. My guess is that a new super villain will arise, Mata nui will come back to help but be cast into a deep sleep(again) and takanuva will have to sacrifice himself to wake him up.Is the mask of gravity fair?The mak of gravity is a mask about toa elements so if they have that why don't they have a mask of fire?AckarIs Ackar a glatorian or a toa? In the ledgend reborn mata nui called him a toa and also toa is just the matoran word for hero.Mata nui.DId all the matoran know they were living in a giant robot?
1. Yes you could, althoughh you'd be fighting the will of the Makuta the mask-wearer was serving.2. I don't understand the question, and I believe you have created a paradox. So no.3. Yes, if the user had the willpower.4. Yes, but it would be a battle of wills between the two mind-controllers.5. His powers are Air (in conjunction with another Skakdi) and Laser Vision.6. Takanuva helped the Toa Nuva in Karda Nui. I suppose this might satisfy his destiny. Also, Mata Nui IS in a deep sleep - inside the Mask of Life. He most likely won't be part of this story for a while now. (I'm speaking as if the story would continue)7. The Mask of Gravity is weaker than the elemental power of Gravity.8. Glatorian. Mata Nui used the title to say that he was now worthy of it.9. No. They never did. That was the point of the big reveal at the end of 2008.