Mecrov The Onu-matoran

Voxumo

Mecrov disabled Onu-matoran

\1352093096m_DISPLAY.jpgpicture with him using his staff as a bladeslight backstorymecrov was friends with a toa of stone during the toa-dark hunter war. due to his relationship with the toa he was kidnapped by the dark hunters and used as bait to lure in the toa. when they captured the toa they held mecrov in a torture device and if the toa did nit reveal the information they wanted they would remove a limb. well it only took the removing mecrov's left leg for the toa to reveal false information. when they got the info they killed the toa and let mecrov go reminding him to never cross the dark hunters.since then he has had a very simple artificial leg added and now uses a staff that can double as a blade when needed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Simple but cool... Maybe try giving the pegleg a hinge, like an artificial knee?
Maybe the peg leg is like those peg legs you see on pirates.Anyways, although simple, I like the idea of a disabled Matoran. Also, I suggest giving him another tool because it doesn't look very convenient to have the staff as a weapon as you need to work hard to keep your balance when you lost a leg.

pWPTu7m.jpg

nothing terribly special. had the artificial leg had some sort of neat build, maybe. but it doesn't.it's just a stick attached to a ball joint. and there is barely anything to distinguish him from the set most of the pieces came from. other than a lack of disk launcher and a different mask.neat Idea, but I can't say much else here.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group