Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

That was epicly amazing. I can't find too many words to describe this chapter except [seriously] awesome. It was funny here and there, but I can see that this chappy was supposed to be [seriously] awesome. And it is. And wait, don't you mean: To Be Continued in CHAPTER 5...?iCan NOT wait for the nex chappy.~TN:TS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

That was epicly amazing.I can't find too many words to describe this chapter except [seriously] awesome. It was funny here and there, but I can see that this chappy was supposed to be [seriously] awesome. And it is.And wait, don't you mean: To Be Continued in CHAPTER 5...?iCan NOT wait for the nex chappy.~TN:TS~
No,I don't. I mean Special #5, because there are other characters that needed the spotlight during this as well and didn't get it. Special #5 is going to be similar in vein, but with different characters. Such as Strakk and Malum, perhaps, or maybe Tahu Stars.-ibrow

Just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I don't read this stuff.I reccommend you give Kopaka Nuva a larger part. With all this fire going round, you could have some good fire-ice jokes.Loved the Tahu Mata/Taka stars portion best, by the way.Oh, and great Zamorak reference there. Fire/Chaos... very subtle. Very nice. I love it.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I don't read this stuff.I reccommend you give Kopaka Nuva a larger part. With all this fire going round, you could have some good fire-ice jokes.Loved the Tahu Mata/Taka stars portion best, by the way.Oh, and great Zamorak reference there. Fire/Chaos... very subtle. Very nice. I love it.
Urm... what's a Zamorak? =P Man, don't you just LOVE accidental references? As it so happens, I do not plan to give Kopaka Nuva a role with fire at all, seeing as he has no ice powers- I may fit in a few though. You WILL be glad to hear that he has a very significant role to play in the finale, however.-ibrow

Urm... what's a Zamorak? =P Man, don't you just LOVE accidental references? As it so happens, I do not plan to give Kopaka Nuva a role with fire at all, seeing as he has no ice powers- I may fit in a few though. You WILL be glad to hear that he has a very significant role to play in the finale, however.-ibrow
I recommended Kopaka Nuva for partaking in fire/ice jokes because he is aligned with ice. I didn't mean that he should use powers to counter fire.Accidental reference? Darn!

I recommended Kopaka Nuva for partaking in fire/ice jokes because he is aligned with ice. I didn't mean that he should use powers to counter fire.Accidental reference? Darn!
Accidental references are the best sorts of references. cool.png
What kind of person doesn't know Zamorak?Because if you don't know it, you missed a huge chunk of video games in your life.On a side note, short chappy, but it was ok. :)Now to get MT to comment.
It wasn't too short- it's still like, 1500 words or something. =P Besides, this one only took just over a month as it is!
YAY TORCH IS DEADBUT WHY DID MANTAX NOT KILL HIMMANTAX NEEDS THE GLOOORRRYYYYYYYAnyways, excellent chappy. Apologies for not commenting on it earlier, but aforementioned ER stuff sorta prevented that.-MT
No problem. Mantax will get glory someday. Maybe. The next chapter shall be posted by the end of the week- for now, though... check out this thing:ibrowbanner2final.pngI think it helps to emphasize that with Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars finally gracing a banner themselves, we are nearing the end.-ibrowcomedies_critica.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4.5? Well, as long as it's a chapter (or half a chapter), I'm fine with it. And Chapter 5...when do you think TvT will be over (and I don't want it to, but it's obviously going to happen by the end of 2012 :( )?~TN:TS~EDIT: Oh, and the alternate banner is looking good ;).

Edited by Tahu Nuva: Toa of Silver

This season has a regular number of chapters. I'm beginning work on Chapter 5, and with it we'll be more than halfway through the season.Tahu vs. Tahu: DeconstructionChapter 4 ½ Alternate Perspectives:Strakk, Malum, Onua Mata, and Tarix had cornered the Throwbot that called himself Blaster, but they were having an extremely difficult time attempting to match the Throwbot’s speed and strength. Strakk swung his axe at Blaster’s head, but the weapon simply thudded onto the wooden floor as Blaster shot past the Glatorian, rolling over Malum and punching Onua Mata to the ground. The Toa Mata of Earth gave a mighty heave and shoved Blaster off but the Throwbot was already gone, kicking Tarix in the face and shoving Strakk to the side. Malum swung one claw and then the other, but the movements were cumbersome in the enclosed space and Blaster easily dodged the attacks, grabbing Malum by the shoulders and yanking him away to sprawl on top of Tarix.“This is not awesome at all.” Malum groaned.“Spike is in my eye and it hurts!” Tarix cried. “Get it out!”Blaster waved his hand and a sonic blast deafened both Glatorian, leaving them to clutch at their skulls in pain. Strakk scrambled to his feet and leapt at Blaster, who side-stepped and shoved him back onto the ground. Onua Mata jumped onto the Throwbot’s back and began clawing at Blaster’s face, but a sonic blast right into his mask sent the Toa flying into the wall with a crunch as several hairline fractures appeared in his Kanohi. The Toa fell onto his knees as Blaster surged forward, backhanding him with added emphasis using another sonic blast. Onua Mata fell still and silent as the blast deafened him and another impact with the wall knocked him unconscious.“Sorry there mate, ‘ad to be done!” Blaster saluted, hopping away from one of Tarix’s swords and punching Strakk away.“You do not kill Toa Mata!” Malum yelled. “They stay alive! I will die first! Not them!”The Glatorian let out a battle cry and charged at Blaster, who grinned lazily and waited- a second too long, as Malum managed to succeed in his endeavour. Blaster scrambled backward, his smile fading as the Titan Irnakk suddenly appeared, grabbing him in his massive fist.“Wait a sec there mate, what’re you gonna- NOO!”Irnakk hurled the Throwbot like a javelin at his leader- Torch ducked underneath him and Blaster grunted in pain as he slammed into the ground, several pieces flying off. Blaster blinked and looked up in time to see Torch demonstrate his power, wiping out several of the Rahkshi.“Yeah, ya take that, ya lousy scoundrels!” Blaster shouted. “Take... that....”The Titan Makuta, in his rage, took one glance at Blaster and then swung his staff, sending Blaster flying out of a broken window to vanish into the snow storm.Elsewhere:Ski slashed through the ranks of Hero Factory with startling ease, leaving only four to oppose him. Furno 2.0 and Rocka 3.0 glanced at each other warily before stepping back into the battle, lunging at Ski from opposite sides. The Throwbot kicked both of them away and then fired a blast of ice, separating the retreating Meltdown and Rotor from each other, sending the former crashing back to the battlefield. Furno 2.0 leapt back, but was smashed into the nearby Onua Nuva.“Your moves seem rather sluggish.” Ski observed. “Is the cold getting to you?”His statement immediately became ironic as his leader, Torch, let loose a massive column of flame that cut through the fighters like butter, setting the wall nearby ablaze. Ski muttered a curse under his breath as Torch disappeared up through the ceiling, before returning his attention to his opponents.“The cold doesn’t bother me much, to be honest.” Furno 2.0 told him, punching him in the face.Ski cursed as the hit made contact, but he quickly pulled himself together and performed a roundhouse kick on Rocka 3.0, knocking the golden hero out cold. Meltdown sliced through the air with his whip, and it sliced through Ski’s arm, cutting a hand off. The Throwbot whirled around and jumped onto Meltdown, beating his with his remaining hand ferociously until Rotor reappeared, kicking him away before halting beside Meltdown.“You can’t stop me!” Ski yelled. “You can’t stop us!”“On the contrary, I believe we can.” Onua Nuva said firmly, stepping towards him.“This place is gone, you stupid Toa. Look around you- how many of you sets do you think will escape?”Onua Nuva didn’t listen to his words, nor did he reply. He swapped the positions of his drills and then threw one at Ski with lightning speed. The drill spun through the air like a ninja star before embedding itself in the Throwbot’s chest with a crunch of plastic and a grunt from Ski. Ski gasped and yanked the drill out, dropping it to the ground and then slowly backing up, stumbling away. Onua Nuva made no move to follow.Nearby, Takadox groaned as he slowly stood to his feet, clutching his head as it continued to throb. After a few seconds he decided that it was beginning to feel better and glanced up, to see Makuta smack the Throwbot Granite with his staff. Granite landed before Takadox, skidding across the floor and into the wall before coming to a stop. Woozily, Takadox raised his dagger and then brought it down, driving it through Granite’s back and stabbing it into the floor. The Throwbot grunted, twitched once, and then fell still. Worn out from the simple yet deadly action, Takadox collapsed, having passed out again.Elsewhere:The battle froze as Torch rocketed back through the ceiling, this time alone. The armies of Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars fell silent as they realized the fates of Maxilos and Irnakk, as a few brave members of their number struck at the leader of the Throwbots.The fire was now out of control, threatening to consume the house. As Torch was slain and the battle ended, and as the few surviving Throwbots fled into hiding, the armies would find many odd wounds from the fire itself: warped joints, melted armour, bent limbs.Soon they would have problems far worse.To Be Continued.Death Count:Blaster – Slain by MakutaGranite – Slain by Takadox

Tahu vs. Tahu: DeconstructionChapter 5 – Augur “What in ALMIGHTY’s name happened to you?” Tahu Nuva whispered.“Didn’t you see the abuse he took during that battle?” Gali Nuva retorted softly. “It’s a miracle he’s still breathing in front of us.”The Throwbot Ski merely moaned softly in response, his eyes shut tight in pain. Several holes were evident in his chest region, from the likes of Maxilos, Onua Nuva, and Mantax. A hand was missing thanks to an attack by Meltdown, and an assortment of burns and melted areas from the late Torch’s inferno.“Dear lord... please never let this happen again.” Tahu Nuva sighed.“It never can happen again.” Gali Nuva gestured around them. “The house... it’s a ruin now. The winter is coming, and we have no shelter to face it.”Torch’s inferno had done its work within hours. The few walls of the once mighty structure still standing creaked and shifted with the breeze, charred black. The rest was a heaping pile of wood and metal, useless at the moment for anything as small fires still burned here and there. Countless sets had not been seen or heard from since the house had collapsed, leaving their fates in question. Most assumed they’d burned to death.Ski murmured something unintelligible. The two Toa Nuva glanced at each other questioningly, both shrugging in response to the other’s stare. After a moment Tahu Nuva shrugged and crouched down beside the ruined Throwbot, lowering his face so that he was practically nose to nose with Ski.“What do you need?”“Why don’t... you just... kill me...?”The words were barely a whisper, and Tahu Nuva had to struggle to understand –and then process- what he’d just heard. It wasn’t everyday you heard a Throwbot begging for the end to come, after all.“Why should I?” Tahu Nuva asked, already knowing his decision. “Give me one good reason, Throwbot, why I should give you mercy.”“Ski... my name is Ski....” Ski said. “And mercy will... save me weeks of pain....”The leader of the Toa Nuva stood back to his feet, staring at Ski’s face. Gali Nuva placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a questioning look.“What did he say?”Tahu Nuva did not respond, wordless reaching back to grab one of his dual magma swords from where they rested on his back. The shadow of the movement flickered across Ski’s face and the Throwbot opened his eyes slowly, watching as Tahu Nuva flipped the sword into a stabbing position. There was an intake of breathe from Gali Nuva as Ski gave the slightest nod, his eyes not filled with anger but with thanks as, staring straight into his eyes, Tahu Nuva drove his sword down.*-*-*-*“Hey, look at this!”Kazi crouched down on the ground, some of the Barraki trailing behind him. He picked up a rather charred zamor sphere, pointing to a spot that was still the original sickly shade of green and grinning.“So you found a zamor sphere. You’re officially an archeologist Kazi.” Kalmah rolled his eyes. “You’re brilliant, you know that?”“No, you don’t understand. Irnakk had these zamor spheres. This could be one of his! He might be alive!”“Kazi, I hate to break it to you, but we have literally hundreds of those zamor spheres.” Pridak sighed, rolling his eyes. “Remember, each of the Piraka came with a stupid number, and then so did Irnakk, and then we bought bags that had like, 100 each inside back in 2008.”“Look at how charred it is.” Mantax pointed out.“You guys are stupid.” Kazi said. “Have a little more faith, would you? This is Irnakk we’re talking about here.”“I suppose, but Irnakk never managed to burn an entire house down or wipe out half an army by himself in all of three seconds.” Pridak responded. “I understand that these lines are extremely uncharacteristic of me-”“You can say that again.” Mantax muttered.“-but trust me when I say that it’s pointless.” Pridak continued. “If Irnakk’s still alive out there somewhere, he’ll show up on his own.”“Assuming he can show up.” Kalmah added.“You guys suck, you pessimistic pieces of plastic.”“Shut up Matoran, I could eat you for dinner whenever I wanted. You don’t insult manliness of that caliber.”“That’s not manliness, that’s just disgusting.”*-*-*-*An orange and white figure stepped under a branch hanging over some of the ruins, walking confidently into the shadowy area underneath the burnt wood. An air of confidence was around him that few sets could truthfully say they had these days, and he walked with a swagger that said he was to be paid attention to.A flickering of orange and yellow became visible up ahead, and a yellow and black set could be seen crouched at what the orange and white figure assumed was the edge of the flame. As the orange and white figure stepped into the somewhat larger space, he could see the mutilated black and red body of another set lying on the ground in a circle of ashes, as well as the Matoran Macku huddled on the other side of the fire.“I hear that you wish to speak with I.” the newcomer said. “Pray tell why do you wish to do so?”“I will not be ruled by you, fool.” The yellow and black set answered. “I care not about how powerful or feared you are.”“Those two things bring me respect from all sets- respect that I know you do not yet have.”A scowl appeared on the face of the yellow and black set, and his eyes narrowed as he finally glanced up to look the newcomer in the eyes, before his gaze flickered to Macku and then to the body on the ground.“You should not mess with me.” He said. “I believe you know my friend on the ground, as well as me. You know what I am capable of.”“You are capable of nothing, as is clearly evident by how effectively you have taken care of the Bionicle sets and the Hero Factory traitors.”“You didn’t do much better, fool. We have at least destroyed their home, and with that destroyed their hearts.”“No, you didn’t. One of you did, and he’s dead on the ground right beside you.” The newcomer gestured to the body on the ground. “I assume he is feeding the flame in front of you, and will do so for awhile. Even after the end, he does everything and you do nothing.”The newcomer’s eyes widened slightly the next second as he felt himself shoved towards the fire roughly and inexplicably, being halted millimetres away from death itself in thin air. He struggled to get up or move away and found he couldn’t, no matter which way he squirmed.“Your efforts are fruitless. Give them up now, vermin, or he will kill you.” Macku’s first words were soft and chilling to the bone, to the point that the newcomer actually obeyed.“You are....”“That is correct. I am not afraid of you either. Your power is fading, and it is fading quickly, as is evident by this conversation. But perhaps if you were to join us... you might be feared once again.”The newcomer considered her words for a few brief seconds, before swearing and then nodding.“Very well then... what was your plan?”“You’ve made a smart choice today.” The yellow and black said, allowing him back up. “And now, Julius Nex... now you will hear our plan.”To Be Continued.The Death Count:Ski – Killed by Tahu Nuva

Oyay a new chappy has appeared. Finally.Bit of a dark addition to the epicomedy that is TvT. Kazi's conversation with Pridak and Kalmah was funny, and ono, suspense with Nex.Good chappy.-MT
Suspense indeed. This chapter is very dark, and the remaining few might very well be dark as well- but I'll do my best to keep scenes like Kazi's conversation in there for the humorous side of things.
Well, this is turning out to be one heck of a doozy! Just wondering, where is the owner, anyway?
At this point, I'm honestly writing as if they've never had an owner, but for the sake of continuity I'll tell you that the owners moved away about a year ago in the story and left all the sets behind. If I ever re-write Tahu vs. Tahu (which I may end up doing, and which TvT: Zero was an experiment for), I do have reasons for things like those that I never explained.However, it would be too out of place to explain it now.-ibrow

Well, this is turning out to be one heck of a doozy! Just wondering, where is the owner, anyway?
At this point, I'm honestly writing as if they've never had an owner, but for the sake of continuity I'll tell you that the owners moved away about a year ago in the story and left all the sets behind. If I ever re-write Tahu vs. Tahu (which I may end up doing, and which TvT: Zero was an experiment for), I do have reasons for things like those that I never explained.However, it would be too out of place to explain it now.-ibrow
Wow, that is one strange owner. Sure, he's rich as heck and he could probably buy it off of eBay, but leaving behind toys that should cost thousands? That's just insane! Plus, it sort of seems awkward at some places. Get what I'm saying?Oh well, at least the story's good.

An orange and white figure
Creamsicle!!!I agree, these last few chapters have been pretty dark. That doesn't mean I won't read the comedy though ;).But wait, didn't the mansion magically repair itself at one point?~MN~P.S. Just so you know, I was once TN:TS, and just wanted to try something different than Tahu: blah blah blah. So yeah.

Wow, that is one strange owner. Sure, he's rich as heck and he could probably buy it off of eBay, but leaving behind toys that should cost thousands? That's just insane! Plus, it sort of seems awkward at some places. Get what I'm saying?Oh well, at least the story's good.
Yes, I do. To be honest, the only reason I ever said that there was an owner, instead of the sets just owning a house, was to help seperate this from MT's comedy Aftermath. I never used the owner, and they were only mentioned once or twice (and notice, never by the sets), but it was enough to set this apart. If I were to reboot this I would still have some sort of an owner in the story, but they'd play a different (and more important) role.
An orange and white figure
Creamsicle!!!I agree, these last few chapters have been pretty dark. That doesn't mean I won't read the comedy though ;).But wait, didn't the mansion magically repair itself at one point?~MN~P.S. Just so you know, I was once TN:TS, and just wanted to try something different than Tahu: blah blah blah. So yeah.
It has been magically repaired in the past, but that was because I wanted there to be a house. I'm like GregF in a way; if I want it, it happens. Next chapter, expect some action and then some more action. And then more comedy. Not as dark as Chapters 4 and 5.-ibrowEDIT: Post 343 of the topic! Edited by Voltex

Greetings comedic overlord. Here is a review of the chapters you have requested: 2, 3, 4, 41/2 and 5.

~~~~

Spelling and Grammar

Chapter 2:

“Hey man, I’m probably going to die when the final battle comes. And that final battle will be here by the end of the month. How would you be acting brother?”
Should not start a sentence with 'and'. Maybe turn the period before it into a comma?
Torch glowered at him but, wary of another sneak attack, simply kicked the Titan down an aisle of boxes and in front of what appeared to be a force field.
Add a comma before 'but'.
Unfortunately, the force field was still up, so clearly that Throwbot was still in action. And it quickly became clear that the blue one had water powers as he used them to streak away from Irnakk and possible squish death.
“I’ll show you a puny threat...” a voice mumbled from the rafters. “Nobody messes with Torch unless it’s Jet. And since I’m Jet... muahahaha! Cough. Cough again. HACK.”
Don't start with 'and'. Use comma?Chapter 3:
“Will you except my challenge, Torch, or will you slink away like you always do?” he demanded.
'Accept', nor 'except'.
“Don’t be such a baby.” Stronius grunted. “Attic is good exercise. We sit around and do nothing but train now, that is boring. This will be exciting.”
Maybe a period before it and capitalise the 'n'?
Electro fired a second time, and for the second time Maxilos easily re-directed it to the sand brown Throwbot, whom had been getting to his feet. This time the Throwbot was knocked out by the blast- however, Maxilos was unable to let anyone know because he found himself being crushed against the wall by a teal Slizer.
'Who' works better here.
As he said “this”
Possibly needs colon.Chapter 4:
“On the contrary....” Torch cackled, as he begun spinning and unleashing a wave of fire.
Use 'began'. 'Begun' is the past participle of 'begin', so requires the use of an auxiliary verb.Chapter 41/2
The Toa Mata of Earth gave a mighty heave and shoved Blaster off but the Throwbot was already gone, kicking Tarix in the face and shoving Strakk to the side.
Comma required in-between bolded words.
The Titan Makuta, in his rage, took one glance at Blaster and then swung his staff, sending Blaster flying out of a broken window to vanish into the snow storm.
Can be one word.
After a few seconds he decided that it was beginning to feel better and glanced up, to see Makuta smack the Throwbot Granite with his staff.
After this subordinate clause, you require a comma, so it works with the main clause.Chapter 5:
After a moment Tahu Nuva shrugged and crouched down beside the ruined Throwbot, lowering his face so that he was practically nose to nose with Ski.
Subordinate clause. Requires comma after it.
There was an intake of breathe from Gali Nuva as Ski gave the slightest nod, his eyes not filled with anger but with thanks as, staring straight into his eyes, Tahu Nuva drove his sword down.
Comma between the two bolded words.
The newcomer gestured to the body on the ground. “I assume he is feeding the flame in front of you, and will do so for awhile. Even after the end, he does everything and you do nothing.”
'A while', not 'awhile' in this situation.I found all those mistakes while trawling through the chapters you wanted reviewed, which doesn't make up much of your text. Other than some small things that can be easily fixed, your grammar and spelling is practically perfect. Of course, you are the comedic overlord of the CCC, so you do need to be rather skilled at writing with correct spelling and grammar.For the sake of records, I rate the spelling and grammar 98%.

~~~~

Humour

Well, seeing that I have jumped into a darker part of your comedy, I find that there is less humour than usually expected. However, you have masterfully woven some comedic scenes into these chapters, such as the conversation between Kazi and the Barraki, as well as the occasional snarky comment from any one of the many, many characters. I actually find it rather difficult to insert such humour into dark settings without it being black comedy, but you have managed to add some light-hearted interaction, which contrasts greatly with everything else.For this, I congratulate you. Of course, I do see some hints of black comedy in it as well, but you have done well with your humour.I shall rate it 92%.

~~~~

Plot:

Seeing that I jumped into your story rather late, I actually have no idea how the scenes that occur in these chapters began. Being too lazy to try archive binge, and due to actually lacking the time to do so, I will try and endeavour to criticising the plot from whatever little material I possess. It may be rather inaccurate, but I apologise in advance, for I shall also try and read through all your chapters at a later date in order to familiarise myself with the comedy.However, what you will read now shall be a review that merely analyses these chapters.Firstly, from what I can see, these chapters revolve around a battle between BIONICLE sets and Throwbots/Slizers sets, which is remarkably violent for fights between plastic toys. The reasoning behind this battle I am unsure of, but I would like to compliment you on your rather detailed and informative fight scenes, which can be rather difficult to pull off.When we begin, it seems as if the Throwbots/Slizers have captured some BIONICLE sets and have them imprisoned. They manage to escape, and join up with other BIONICLE sets, leading to a large-scale battle between the two LEGO toy-lines. Both factions seem to have no qualms in causing harm to their own people, which seems to show the ambiguous morality of these toys.As the battle continues, many characters are killed off, and a blaze begins within the house as a result of all the fighting. After much struggling, the BIONICLE faction finally achieves victory, but such a victory is pyrrhic, due to the complete destruction of the house, forcing the BIONICLE sets to have to deal with the Winter without any shelter.In the end, we are treated to a scene in which mysterious figures, one later being identified as Julius Nex, converse. I cannot make much sense of the scene, but I believe it is foreshadowing more dramatic things to come, and possibly terrible circumstances for our heroes, so it may have some relevance to the plot.The plot itself is interesting, for very rarely do we see a morally ambiguous battle between BIONICLE and what could be considered its spiritual predecessor's spiritual predecessor, Throwbots/Slizers. The reasoning for such a battle could possibly be due to BIONICLE effectively replacing the latter toyline, which is an understandable reasoning, although Throwbots/Slizers had been replaced by Roboriders, not BIONICLE, which replaced Roboriders.It is fascinating to see such losses for both factions in what is supposed to be a comedy, but I like how you radically shift away from the light-hearted tones of most comedies, and aim for a more serious story. It works well here, and I enjoy the darker plot, even though my tastes usually lean to the lighter side of things.A rating for your plot would be 95%.

~~~~

Overall:

In conclusion, your story has a rather radical premise, and you can easily insert light-hearted humour into a comedy with such a dark tone, an impressive feat in my eyes. The mechanics of writing are near-perfect, which is something you should be praised for, and I can see that there are less and less errors as the chapters continue, which mean you are either improving, or checking your work more carefully.Final comments? Needs more Roboriders.Overall Rating: (98 + 92 + 95) / 3 = 95%

Due to the size of your post, I'm not going to quote it here, but will try to reply to everything in the order in which it was said.First, those spelling & grammatical errors: I'll fix those up if/when I find the time. However, the one you picked out with Stronius's speech was intentional, as that is just how he talks. Period. =PI've known all along (ever since December 2010, when the comedy started) that the final season was going to be extremely dark, especially compared to the other comedies of the forum. That said, I've been making an active effort to try and include one comedy scene per chapter at minimum.You actually pretty much nailed the plot spot-on, although I won't focus on Roboriders. Early in the season I mentioned Torch as having a "strange bike"-that was a Roborider, all of which I assigned to different Throwbots as simple vehicles and methods of travel. However, that plan kinda fell in the toilet and they just haven't appeared at all since then. =P-ibrow

Here we are- stick around for a special bit of trivia! =D Tahu vs. Tahu: DeconstructionChapter 6 – Die Hard “So, what all has been going on with you guys?”Matau Metru’s words were slurred slightly, due to the warped shape his mask now had. By all accounts he was lucky to be alive at all, but that didn’t make the facts any easier for him. One arm melted permanently to his leg and body, giving him a permanent limp and no use on that arm, plus a mask that now obscured his speech.“It’s been rough.” Nuju Metru replied. “It’s been rough for everyone.”The two Toa Metru were sitting in a small circle that also consisted of Avak, Ehlek, Krekka and Nidhiki. The two Titans had faced off against Spark, Granite, Jet, Electro and other Throwbots during the battle and survived, and had organised this meeting in the middle of the night for comfort’s sake.“We invited many others.” Nidhiki said, hissing slightly with his words. “None came. Too paranoid about certain... things.”“What things?” Matau Metru asked.“The Throwbots, that’s what. They’ve torn us to pieces.” Nuju Metru said. “And Nex... Nex is out there somewhere, I guarantee it. He wouldn’t be killed like that. He wouldn’t allow it.”“To be honest, I’m not that frightened by Nex anymore.” Ehlek said, staring at the ground. “Nex never managed to burn the house down. Nex never killed twenty Rahkshi with a single blow. Nex can’t create force fields, or fire, or electricity, or stop time, or form water out of thin air. Nex can’t do anything.”“So... you’re not scared of Nex?”If Ehlek noticed something off about the voice, he didn’t show it.“No. I am not afraid of Nex.”“That’s too bad- you should be.”Ehlek’s head whipped up to see Matau Metru struggling hopelessly to get out of the grip of an orange arm- and he knew automatically who the arm belonged to. Julius Nex twisted once and slapped Matau Metru’s head, dumping the body to the ground as it rolled away and hopping over to Avak, punching him once and kicking him away. Ehlek and Nidhiki struck but where sent sprawling away as Nex spun in a circle, crashing into Krekka and knocking him to the ground.“You should be enough to get my reputation going again.”Nuju Metru swung his arm and clubbed Nex in the head, but Nex grabbed his arm and pulled, yanking the arm out of its connector socket. The Toa Metru stumbled back but Nex grabbed his other arm and did the same thing, kneeing him in the chest after and then cutting down with his arm, killing the Toa. Avak moved in with Ehlek and they began to punch and kick, but Nex moved his arms and legs in a way that seemed impossible, stopping their every attempt and then attacking and striking them to boot. Nex flung Avak to the ground by his neck and swung his leg, removing Avak’s spine completely. The Piraka fell limp as Ehlek tried to stab Nex with his claw, only for Nex to slap it off and reach behind him, ripping out a spine piece. The Barraki swung around in a roundhouse kick, but Nex shoved him down and ripped both other spine pieces out. Ehlek gasped, and grunted as Nex slammed him into the dirt.“Where are those Titans?” the Hero Factory set asked himself.He was answered as Nidhiki re-appeared, grabbing him with a claw and flinging him several feet away into Krekka’s path, where the blue and white Titan slammed him down with his massive right arm. Nex 2.0 rolled backward and grabbed a Kanoka Disk off of the ground, flinging into Krekka so hard that the Titan’s robotic eye snapped off. Krekka screamed and clutched at his face, but the pieces had already fallen to the ground.“I can’t see! I can’t see!” he yelled, stumbling back blindly.Nidhiki grabbed the disk and swung it through a nearby patch of burning wood, setting the disk on fire as he shoved it into his launcher and spat it into the sky. Nex, realizing the implications, jumped forward and grabbed Nidhiki’s left arm, snapping the pincer in two easily and then, by extension, ripping the rest of the arm off. The Titan immediately knew he didn’t stand a chance.To Nidhiki’s credit, he didn’t give Nex the satisfaction of one small noise as he was ripped apart- however, the same couldn’t be said for Krekka, in his all-encompassing panic over his new blindness. Nex glanced over from the remains of Nidhiki and seemed to consider for the briefest of seconds showing mercy- but then, seeming to realize something, Nex strode over and karate chopped Krekka in the neck, causing the Titan to collapse. Nex kicked the body into the fire and then walked away.*-*-*-*“Oh look, a zamor sphere.” Takadox said, sounding thoroughly bored. “Oh look, a Cordak blast. Oh look, a piece of indistinguishable armour. We must’ve found Maxilos. Or maybe we found Irnakk.”“Do you ever sound enthusiastic?” Ahkmou questioned. “Seriously, you’re becoming more boring to hang around with than Vultraz.”“I heard that.” Vultraz muttered.“So I gathered. You were supposed to, twinkle toes.”“You wanna turn around and maybe say that to my face? I have a fire with your name on it buddy.”“Oh really, Vultraz? What’s next, considering this area is actually fully devoid of fire? A Skakdi that comes back from the dead?”“Hey man, Zaktan did come back to life. I’m telling you, Rotor killed him.”“Obviously. Because Zaktan is totally dead right now.”“Both of you, shut up.” Kopaka Nuva ordered. “We’re supposed to be looking for Maxilos and Irnakk, not ripping each other’s throats out.”“Although one might argue that ripping each other’s throats out is more fun.” Takadox commented. “Or just stabbing each other in the back.”Kopaka Nuva sighed.“I wish I didn’t have this job.”*-*-*-*A flaming Kanoka disk rose into the air and then fell straight back down a distance away. Tahu Stars watched it fall without moving from his seat at the base of some rubble near a fire where he was keeping warm. Stronius glanced over at him but said nothing, and none of the other sets mentioned it. Who wanted to? The days were, to be frank, freezing even to a penguin, and any chance of warmth –however slim- was appreciated.The fire they were gathered around right now had been wrestled away from some of Macku’s crazy Matoran, although they’d been suspiciously lenient in letting the group have it –if it weren’t so cold now, Tahu Stars would’ve had a set investigate. But as it was he was having a harder time remaining in control. Mostly on account of many of the sets separating into small groups upon the collapse of the house....Another flaming disk rose into the air. Tahu Stars watched it rise and fall without saying anything, although this time he did notice when Stronius stood slowly and tapped him with his spiked club.“One disk bad. Two disks death.” The Glatorian said.“Aren’t you supposed to be dead?” Tahu Stars asked. “I swear I remember you dying.”“Um... that uh... that didn’t happen.”“...alright then. Let’s get going then. Everyone up on your feet! There are some butts that need kicking!”To Be Continued.Deaths this Chapter:Matau Metru – Killed by Nex 2.0Nuju Metru – Killed by Nex 2.0Nidhiki – Killed by Nex 2.0Krekka – Killed by Nex 2.0 So, here's the trivia, but first: make sure you stick until the end; it'll all end by October 15th, 2012. Now, the trivia: One of the characters of this comedy has been secretly serving ALMIGHTY since Season 1 (and before then- ever since soon after their arrival at the house). This set has appeared in all four seasons of TvT, and not even the likes of the Throwbots or Nex knows their identity. They will survive the finale, and they played a large part in causing the TvT war. Just food for thought. -ibrow

Trivia Answer: Lewa Mata?You don't have to answer it here if you don't want to, just send me a PM :).At any rate, this comedy has reached a point where it's such good content, but not enough humor. I know it's dark times for the BIONICLEs, but could there be a Special or something around those lines?I really want Maxilos and Irnakk to come back though--I miss their indestructible presence :(.KUTGW, ibrow.~MN~

Good grief, Nex went Agent Tex on everyone.Nice chappy. The battle sequences were cool, and the incoming battle looks like it'll be epic as well.Now hurry up and write the next chapter. :P-MT
Unfortunately, the "incoming battle" is something that'll be set up properly in the next chapter, so you'll have to wait. =P I actually had to cut out a fairly large fight scene from this chapter, since Nex's was over 700 words alone. Including the other fight scene would've forced the chapter to about 2000 words or more.
Trivia Answer: Lewa Mata?You don't have to answer it here if you don't want to, just send me a PM :).At any rate, this comedy has reached a point where it's such good content, but not enough humor. I know it's dark times for the BIONICLEs, but could there be a Special or something around those lines?I really want Maxilos and Irnakk to come back though--I miss their indestructible presence :(.KUTGW, ibrow.~MN~
If you look on the character sheet... I think that says enough about whether Maxilos and Irnakk will be returning. I won't answer the trivia thing just yet; perhaps at the end of the season. As for the humour... as it so happens, I was planning on making Chapter 7 a funnier chapter. But I suppose a PSA or something wouldn't hurt.
Oh, this is just getting confusing. How could people come back from the dead? And who is this spy? Is he wearing a paper cutout of someone else?! Urgh, I'm thinking too much. Just... get ready with the next chapter, okay?
1. Nobody has come back from the dead, ish. I did it with Zaktan in an obvious and on-purpose way back at the beginning of Season 2. As for the other "dead" guy, go read Season 3, chapters 10 and 11.2. As said above, I won't be revealing yet. But he's not from TF2, nor is he a Spy. Just an agent planted by ALMIGHTY long ago secretly so that he'd always have a way to advance his plans in some form.-ibrow

Tahu vs. Tahu: DeconstructionPSA #7 – Enough Comedy For You?“Hello there. I’m Tahu Mata from the comedy Tahu vs. Tahu, which you are obviously reading right now.”“And I’m Tahu Stars, the guy that never gets to do the introductions in these PSAs.”“And I’m Nex, although why they want me here is a mystery.”“We’re here today to talk to you about the apparent lack of humour in Tahu vs. Tahu these days.” Tahu Mata began. “And so we have some demonstrations to show you that we old farts do have some jokes left in us.”“Like beating the snot out of Tahu Stars here, am I right?” Nex asked.“No you’re not!”“Yes! Yes you are! Beat the snot out of him!”Nex turned around and jumped on top of Tahu Stars, who screamed like a little girl as he hit the ground and tried to pull himself away. However, the Hero Factory set wasn’t having any of it and proceeded to begin beating Tahu Stars’ snot right out of him.“While the two of them are busy, we’ve scheduled a detailed tour of the house for you all.” Tahu Mata continued, slowly walking away from the scene as if oblivious to it. “Hey! You! Stronius, get over here!”“Some people think they can outsmart me.” Stronius said, walking over and prodding Tahu Mata in the chest. “But I have yet to meet one that can outsmart club.”“The joke was suppose to be me mocking your intelligence, not you recycling lines that aren’t funny to begin with.”“You are puny babby.”“Huh? ‘Babby’ isn’t a word, Stronius.”“Babby is not a word only to babbies. Therefore you are a babby.”“I don’t even know what a babby is.”“A babby does not know how to make humorous statement!”Tahu Mata sighed and shook his head, giving up on Stronius and turning around to walk away. Had it been a cartoon, the look on Stronius’s face would’ve immediately been followed up with his head exploding, but as it was not a cartoon the Glatorian made do with swinging his club and smacking Tahu Mata into a home run.“Stronius get home run with babby Tahu.”“Ow... oh man, that hurt.” A bruised Tahu Mata groaned, standing to his feet. “Well audience, I think it’s quite obvious that, violent as we may be, we certainly have a very... unique sense of humour in us still. So, there isn’t any need to worry.”“Stay down, babby!”“Hey! No! Stay away! Stronius, away! Bad dog! I mean scary person! Bad scary person! Enough with the club –OW, THAT HURT- just stop please! OW, AGAIN! Hey! Away from me, foul beast! Somebody make this stop!”“Stronius make comedy funny!”“NO, STRONIUS IS MAKING COMEDY PAINFUL!”“Alright alright, that’s more than enough. Would someone stop the video?”The screen froze in a close-up shot of Tahu Mata being beaten by Stronius with the set equivalent of a nuclear explosion in the background. The speaker stood to his feet and walked to the front of the rows of seats before turning around to face the other sets watching.“Can someone tell me what is wrong with this picture here?” Jetbug asked.“Yeah, I’m not in it.” Makuta said.“No Makuta, it’s better already because you’re not in it. Would anyone else like to take a gander?”“Can I ask a question?”“Sure you can Tarix.”“Might I ask why there’s a freaking nuclear explosion in the background?”Jetbug nodded and grabbed his poking stick, jabbing it at the screen where the explosion could be seen. He frowned and shook his head at the audience.“Friends, this was added digitally today by some fool. We’re supposed to be manufacturing a PSA telling the world how funny we are, not continuing to emphasize the action components.”“Why should we listen to you?” Makuta asked. “You directed the thing. You’re the one that allowed them to fall apart and continue fighting in the first place.”“Because it was funny, of course.” Jetbug replied.“I beg to differ!” Makuta argued, crossing his arms and turning away. “I refuse to pay attention until you quit this nonsense. The PSA is fine as-is.”“No, it needs to be more grounded!” Jetbug started, getting riled up. “If it’s not grounded, it won’t be believable for the audience! They’ll be confused on what the PSA is about! In fact, we-”SPLAT.Jetbug froze as a lemon meringue pie found itself suddenly attached to his face. His arms flopped down to his sides and he stood there blinking at the audience.“Nice throw, Vezok.” Orkham chuckled.The Piraka flashed a thumbs up as he grabbed a pecan pie, closing one eye as he aimed another throw.SPLAT.Jetbug didn’t move upon impact, but a few seconds later he began to sway and then he stiffly fell onto his back, freezing on the ground.“Well, that settles it!” Makuta grinned. “The video stays awesome as it is, and Jetbug gets humiliated!”On the floor, Jetbug decided he was never going to show his face in the comedy again.The End!character post updated

“And I’m Nex, although why they want me here is a mystery.”
Probably because you single handily killed like twenty people last chapter and so keeping your location known at all times is wise.
“Stronius make comedy funny!”“NO, STRONIUS IS MAKING COMEDY PAINFUL!”
"Tahu make Stronius sad! Sad Stronius smash things! Tahu seem smashable!"Good PSA, iBrow. And yes, there was JUST enough comedy in this one. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

“And I’m Nex, although why they want me here is a mystery.”
Probably because you single handily killed like twenty people last chapter and so keeping your location known at all times is wise.
“Stronius make comedy funny!”“NO, STRONIUS IS MAKING COMEDY PAINFUL!”
"Tahu make Stronius sad! Sad Stronius smash things! Tahu seem smashable!"Good PSA, iBrow. And yes, there was JUST enough comedy in this one. :P-MT
Glad to hear it. :) I've enjoyed writing Stronius this season and giving him a larger role. He is thankful that my memory is so awful I forgot he was actually dead after Season 3.
We need the trivia answered......Ugh! So does S5 mark the end of TvT as we know it?And then we'd end up with Season 6 which shows that the entire war was just created so that agents could be sent there to practice.
There are no Seasons 5 or 6. Season 4 is the final one, the end of it all. The trivia will be answered in due time... trust me. This is the kind of reveal I make at the end of the final chapter.As in, the chapter after the final battle, just so you all understand.-ibrow

Important news for you all: I officially wrote the final draft (yes, there was a first draft) of the season finale. I'll be reverse engineering Chapter 7 from it, but due to the massive number of certain things I had to update to character list to keep track of it all... so no character list update will come with Chapter 7. This finale will not be like Season 3; it will end the season on its own. Afterward I'll give you guys an Epilogue to tie it all together, and then Tahu vs. Tahu will be finished.-ibrow

It's kinda sad to see that the thing that pulled me into being a member is ending :(.Can't wait to see the finale and epilogue though :). It kinda makes me realize that my own comedy is ending soon, and it's somewhat exciting!And then it's saddening.~MN~

The thing that pulled me into a member is ending too. However, its been a great adventure, and its been a good run! I would prefer a sequel series instead of a reboot, but....well, ibrow, good job on a wonderful comedy that has topped the charts multiple times, and hope to see you again with other better comedies involving ALMIGHTY!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

It's kinda sad to see that the thing that pulled me into being a member is ending :(.Can't wait to see the finale and epilogue though :). It kinda makes me realize that my own comedy is ending soon, and it's somewhat exciting!And then it's saddening.~MN~
The finale is... quite something, if I do say so myself. I'm proud of how it turned out.
The thing that pulled me into a member is ending too. However, its been a great adventure, and its been a good run! I would prefer a sequel series instead of a reboot, but....well, ibrow, good job on a wonderful comedy that has topped the charts multiple times, and hope to see you again with other better comedies involving ALMIGHTY!
You know, I keep trying to get away from ALMIGHTY, but as long as I do Tahu vs. Tahu or the Vultraz Series I'm pretty obligated to use him... however, that said, I don't think you'll see him in a TvT related comedy for a looong time, if ever again. More likely I'll just use characters as his agents of destruction.I do have a few ideas for TvT after this. One is the (slim, slim, slim, slim) possibility of rebooting the whole thing from Season 1, another is going through the years leading up to the war completely rather than partially as I did here, and the third (and, to be frank, more likely) option is that I'll write a sequel to this.-ibrow

OH MY GOD IT'S ON TIME HOLY SMOKES AND YOU'LL ONLY HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK OR LESS FOR CHAPTER 8 WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN- Chapter 7 – Conducting a Nexperiment“Congratulations on your return to form, Nex.” Macku said lightly as the two took seats beside each other around the fire.“Congratulations are not necessary.” Nex said. “My reputation was never dead – they just needed a bit of a reminder.”Macku laughed, nodding as the rest of her Matoran crew joined the two of them and the Throwbots around the fire. A confused look flitted across Nex’s face as Macku leaned sideways to rest on his arm, but he ignored the move as Jet began to speak.“Now that those who matter of our number have gathered... congratulations are in order Nex.” Jet said. “Perhaps not because of your return to form, though that is indeed what it was – rather, congratulations on all that you did.”“What exactly did I do?”“Well, to start you killed four sets and severely injured two others before I felt the itch for battle forcing me in.” Jet explained. “You took care of several Rahkshi, though unfortunately not permanently. However, Thanks to Macku’s help as well as yours, Tahu Mata and several of his men were crushed and demoralized.”Nex did not reply, instead glancing down as Macku began absentmindedly tracing abstract shapes on his arm while staring up at him admiringly.“The way you were able to just tear through them all by yourself... I wish I could do that.” She admitted.“Perhaps you will someday.” Tehutti offered.Macku straightened up glaring at Tehutti. She nodded towards Dalu, who smacked the offending Onu-Matoran in the mask and sent him crashing down onto his back. When Tehutti tried to get back up, Dalu punched him for good measure before relenting. Garan glanced over to Tehutti and chose his words more carefully.“Tehutti is wrong – you will do that someday.” Garan said.Scuba, the blue Throwbot, rolled his eyes at the interactions and proceedings and stood to his feet. Jet glanced at him questioningly and Scuba shrugged.“This bores me to tears.” He explained. “And besides, Tahu Stars is out there. We need to show him we’re the boss too... word of mouth will not stop him.”“Shut your filthy pie hole and sit down, Scuba.” Jet said irritably. “For goodness’ sake, what on earth do you think we’ve met here to discuss and plan?”“I – well, you see – I wasn’t positive that – well – you know what, never mind.”Scuba re-joined the group and Jet nodded with satisfaction, completely oblivious to the thing that so far only Scuba had noticed – a figure standing in the shadows behind Jet, obscured by the smoke and darkness. Not that Scuba could do anything about it.A split second later, as Scuba nudged his fellow Throwbot Spark, the figure leapt at Jet and shoved him forwards. Jet grunted as he was pushed towards the fire, before tossing a force field up to propel himself backwards. The assorted Matoran scrambled backwards even as Nex stood to his feet abruptly to face the newcomer – only to have a different set tap him on the shoulder and then punch him in the face, sending Nex reeling out of site.“Well Nektann, it would appear that, despite a whole one Throwbot being observant, we managed to completely take them by surprise.” Tahu Stars said.“Indeed it would seem that way.” Nektann nodded, staring at his fist. “I can’t believe I just punched Nex in the face... and lived!”“You aren’t living for long, scum bag!” Macku snarled, readying her kohlii staff.Unfortunately, Macku was quickly stopped via the repeated and overly brutal beating of a black spiked club over her head, quickly rendering the Ga-Matoran unconscious. Both Tahu Stars and Nektann cringed as Stronius stepped out of the shadow, hefting his club with a satisfied look on his face.“Stronius smash little baby Matoran into smashed stuff.”A split second later Stronius himself was smashed as Spark, with several volts of electricity crackling around his hand, punched the Glatorian out of sight. Nektann quickly turned around and stabbed Spark with his weapon in the arm, but Spark simply shrugged and kicked him down to the ground.Meanwhile, Jet propelled himself straight into Tahu Stars, who deflected him using his shield. Jet barely managed to compensate for his changed direction, narrowly avoiding a crash landing as he headed back towards the Stars leader. However, this time he was humiliated even further as Tahu Stars dodged and swung his sword, slicing off a strangely shaped small device off of the Throwbot’s back. Immediately Jet’s portals disappeared and he fell to the ground, skidding through it to halt in front of the power, his eyes wide with shock.“So, what does this little thing do?” Tahu Stars asked innocently. “It wouldn’t happen to... I don’t know... be the device that ALMIGHTY used to give you powers, would it?”Jet flicked his hand at the Toa as he stood – Tahu Stars didn’t even flinch and nothing occurred, proving the Toa to be right.“So, what would happen if I happened to, ah, accidentally drop this in the fire?” Tahu Stars asked.“Give it back!” Jet screeched, leaping forward.“OOPS, I SEEM TO HAVE DROPPED IT IN THE FIRE!” Tahu Stars shouted gleefully. “MY BAD, THAT WAS TOTALLY AN ACCIDENT!”Jet lost it as the device immediately began to melt within the fire, and he turned furiously to Tahu Stars, before realizing that all of the Matoran had vanished and several other sets under Tahu Stars’ control had surrounded the Throwbots and Nex. Vastus was prodding Nex back into the centre beside Scuba and Spark, who were guarded by an assortment of Vorox, the Matoran Ahkmou, Axonn, Furno 3.0, Gresh Stars, and Nektann. As Jet watched, electricity lanced out of Spark and vaporized a Vorox, but it was enough to set the remaining Vorox off. At the command of Vastus, he and the Vorox all rushed forward and separated Spark from the others, beating and stabbing him repeatedly. When they backed away, the electric Throwbot groaned and collapsed to the ground, falling apart as he did so.“You think you can stop us?” Nex asked.“All of you? Heck no, of course we can’t!” Nektann replied. “However, I’m fairly certain at least one more of you will die.”Nex shrugged and rushed forward, delivering an uppercut to Nektann that sent the Skakdi flying, before he landed with a dull thud on the ground. The Skakdi shook his head slowly, but Nex was there already, and before Nektann knew what was happening Nex had thrown him far off into the night and was then running off himself, leaving Scuba and a steaming Jet on their own.Tahu Stars opened his mouth to say something, but Jet leaped on top of him. The Toa of Fire grabbed Jet and threw him to the ground. The Slizer heaved himself up and tried again, only for the Toa to beat him back down and kick him away. This continued for several seconds until Tahu Stars finally grabbed Jet by the neck and slammed him into the ground, holding him there.“You’re nothing without your power.” Tahu Stars told him. “I don’t know what you’ve done all these years without it, because I can already tell that it truly defined you and who you are. Without it, you’re nothing.”Jet furiously squirmed under his unrelenting grip fruitlessly.“Someday Toa, you will regret your actions on this day.” He hissed. “Nobody can humiliate me... nobody!”“They’ve been humiliating you since the end of time.” Tahu Stars snorted. “Trust me; you won’t be the one to kill me, if anybody ever does.”Finished speaking with the disgraced Throwbot, Tahu Stars hurled Jet away from him and dusted himself off. Jet threw one furious look back at them all, an indifferent glance to Scuba, and then he vanished into the night.“What do we do about him?” Ahkmou asked, pointing to Scuba.“Please don’t kill me.” Scuba replied. “I haven’t actually acted violently against you at all. I just guarded and kind of sat there during the battle.”“Where were you when Torch burnt our home down?” Vastus asked aggressively. “You have water powers!”“Is that true?” Tahu Stars asked.“Well... uh... maybe a little....”“Kill him.”The words of Tahu Stars were so cold and calculated that everyone stopped and did not kill Scuba – however, a second later Axonn shrugged and swung his axe, chopping Scuba’s head off before he had a chance to speak.*-*the next day*-* Tahu Mata nodded as Thok finished giving the report, clapping Avak and Reidak on the shoulders and nodding to Zaktan before backing out of the group of Piraka to check on others. After his – to be frank, rather humiliating – defeat at the hands of Nex, Macku and Jet the day previous, he’d organized a meeting with Tahu Stars to discuss the current situation with their armies, and perhaps call everything off for good.Several Suukorak and Panrahk were sitting in a circle separate from the other remaining Rahkshi and Visorak, though what they might be speaking about Tahu Mata had no idea. He continued past them, spotting the other three Toa Mata standing together.“Hey, what’s going on?” he asked.“We’re just discussing things that don’t concern you.” Lewa Mata said bluntly.“Uh, what he’s trying to say is you probably shouldn’t focus on it right now.” Gali Mata said nervously. “What with the battle that’s about to occur and all.”“How do you know there’s even going to be a battle?” Tahu Mata asked. “Tahu Stars and I are of the opinion that we’ll be calling it all off today.”“No offence Tahu, but that just isn’t going to happen.” Onua Mata told him. “The sets are too hyped up on battle now. You’re never going to stop the fighting.”“As long as you remain alive Tahu, this will never stop.” Lewa Mata agreed.Tahu Mata’s eyes narrowed at the comments, which seemed rather out of character for all three sets. He frowned, watching Strakk meeting with Tarix, Vastus and Stronius in the distance as Tahu Stars’ army began to arrive.“I wanted to speak with you about that as it turns out Lewa.” He told them. “Because while Tahu Stars and I have come to the agreement, so has Takanuva Stars – that means out of the four of us, you’re the only one that hasn’t agreed to stop the fighting so far.”“Who says I have or haven’t agreed to anything?” Lewa Mata asked. “I’m simply telling the truth.”Tahu Mata sighed as Tahu Stars and Takanuva Stars approached with Gresh Stars and Mantax trailing behind them. Both of the latter sets stood still and silent as Tahu Stars began to speak.“I was just coming here to discuss what we’ll be going over today.”“Why don’t we all go over to the fountain?” Lewa Mata suggested. “It’s slightly higher ground, and none of the sets are there. We’ll be... free from the clutter.”Both Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars looked each other with strange looks, but Takanuva Stars was already leading the way up the hill. As Lewa Mata began to follow, both leaders signalled to the remaining four sets to stay put and began to walk.Once they were there, both of the Tahus looked at each other and nodded, before speaking in unison:“All sets, Bionicle and Hero Factory alike, are requested to now pay close attention.”As the assembled sets all fell silent, Tahu Stars began.“When I was first opened, I saw myself as the set destined to succeed Tahu Mata, seeing as I was his remake. As a result, when he failed to hand the position of leadership to me, I decided to wage a civil war against him, and many loyal sets supported my cause and joined me.”Many sets from Tahu Stars’ army began cheering; however, he waved them silent immediately.“I was exceptionally selfish in this regard. Now, Tahu Mata wasn’t exactly a gem either, but my actions, and my actions alone, are the ones that have led to every single death this war. Rahkshi and Visorak slaughtered, Toa butchered, Hero Factory eradicated, entire lines decimated, and even an evil god tearing us apart. All because I couldn’t stand the fact that I wasn’t leader, and wasn’t able to accept the fact that maybe I shouldn’t be leader just yet....”Tahu Stars glanced at Tahu Mata, and the latter now stepped forward.“My actions were selfish too.” He said. “Although perhaps not to the degree of Tahu Stars-”“Yeah right!” a voice called.“-I... I was in the wrong, and should have been willing to at least begin training him for the role. I think as a result of our actions, those of us that are still alive have been changed-”“Of course we have. It’s impossible not to be changed by war.” Lewa Mata said.“-changed, and not for the better. And that includes myself. I’ve been downright brutal with my own army recently-”Now even Tahu Stars cringed as Avak and several other sets loudly proclaimed that what Tahu Mata was saying was true – and then Tahu Mata finally visibly reacted as several other sets – he could see Strakk and Malum chiefly among them – began to vehemently defend him. They heard a comment from a Matoran about Tahu Stars, and immediately the lone voice had begun a large argument about the other leader.Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars stared at each other in dismay as both armies began to fight amongst themselves, until after a moment several sets from both armies began to simply take out their frustrations on members of the opposing group.“This isn’t how it was supposed to happen!” Takanuva Stars cried. “This was supposed to settle things!”“It was never going to settle things.” Lewa Mata said. “You two have been at war for far too long for this to work. Besides, you both hate each other. Remember all those things you two always list about why the other sucks?”The looks of dismay turned into looks of concentration – Tahu Mata turned around to stare out at the armies as he did so, and thus missed the angry look that appeared on Tahu Stars’ face a moment later. A look that hadn’t been seen since early on in the war, when his hatred of Tahu Mata was true and stretched deep into his soul, and a hatred that even ALMIGHTY himself had failed to revive.It was back.As Tahu Mata stood there, contemplating everything that had gone so wrong from where he stood beside his second in command, Tahu Stars let the world know how his feelings had returned when he swung his shield and bashed it into the side of his rival’s head.To Be Continued.Death Count:

1. Spark – Vastus, Vorox
  2. Scuba – Axonn

I'd also like to give you all a heads up announcement of the very roughly titled (as in title will DEFINITELY change before release) upcoming comedy...Tahu vs. Tahu 2: The Sequel.I'll let you all think on that as you wait for the finale, which I am currently hand polishing. With boots.

Edited by Voltex