Weird note out side Amayas house(MNOGII)

CeeCee

So I cant remember exactly, but I remember picking up a not to the right of Amayas house in MNOGII. Is starts something like"Blue is water"Or something like that. Did any one ever find a meaning to it?Actual Translation

"Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water"
Edited by III IV VII

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Just opened up MNOLG 2 courtesy of BOGA."Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water"Not sure on the meaning, seems like a poem of some sort. Perhaps a summary of what life is like in Ga-koro, I'm not really sure. Just a little easter egg, to give the village more character, maybe.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Sounds like a haiku in construction, although the syllables are obviously way off. Perhaps it'd make some sense if it was translated to Japanese or Maori (Japanese as the language of haikus and Maori as the language of Bionicle).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Sounds like a haiku in construction, although the syllables are obviously way off. Perhaps it'd make some sense if it was translated to Japanese or Maori (Japanese as the language of haikus and Maori as the language of Bionicle).
This was in 2003, and usage of the Maori language (apart from names already featured) had ceased at the start of 2002.

That sounds like it's structured after haikus, specifically certain ones by an ancient Japanese poet I once read about. I think he was pretty famous, might look him up...

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...