I need someone to find the Metru Nui Timeline.

BULiK

I was looking around on BS01 for the start date of the Matoran civil war and some other things about Metru nui, and was looking at the page for the 2007 book "Bionicle: World". It says that in the book there is a convienent timeline of Metru Nuis history, but it is lacking a picture of such. I, myself, lost my copy of this book a few years back, and thus cannot view it myself. Could someone provide me a picture of this timeline?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

*Gets his copy*100,000 Years ago - Metru Nui founded by the Great Beings, who lay its foundations. Actual construction work done by Matoran.87,000 Years ago - Metru Nui forges trade pact with League of Six Kingdoms.80,000 Years ago - League of Six Kingdoms rebels and is crushed by Brotherhood of Makuta. All pacts nullified. Trade with many areas interrupted.79,500 Years ago - The Great Disruption. Matoran civil war breaks out in Metru Nui.79,100 Years ago - Brotherhood of Makuta steps in to end the conflict. War leaders banished to the Pit. Order of Mata Nui places agent in city to head off future problems, if possible.79,000 Years ago - Golden age of peace and prosperity begins in Metru Nui.60,000 Years ago - Time Slip. Six-month period that no one in the universe can recall and of which no historical records exist.15,000 Years ago - Dume named Turaga of Metru Nui.4,000 Years ago - Kanohi Dragon attacks Metru Nui. Defeated by Lhikan and his team.3,000 Years ago - Toa - Dark Hunter War. Dark Hunters defeated.1,300 Years ago - Six Toa Hagah are mutated into bestial Rahaga, but not before they steal the Mask of Light from the Brotherhood of Makuta.1,050 Years ago - Rahaga take refuge in Onu-Metru Archives.1,001 Years ago - Makuta, disguised as Turaga Dume, attempts to seize control of Metru Nui and is defeated by Toa Metru. The Great Cataclysm, a major earthquake, destroys much of the city. Visorak spiders invade, defeated by Toa Hordika. Matoran and Toa Metru depart for island of Mata Nui, leaving real Dume and Rahaga to watch over the city.One Month Ago - Toa Nuva and Matoran return to Metru NuiTaken directly from BIONICLE: World.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Hold on, what's the reference date for that timeline? I mean, the Matoran returned to Metru Nui one month before what point in the story?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Hold on, what's the reference date for that timeline? I mean, the Matoran returned to Metru Nui one month before what point in the story?
I'm assuming it's while the Mahri are away, and the metru nui is rebuilding, which is the point at the story around when the book was written.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm assuming it's while the Mahri are away, and the metru nui is rebuilding, which is the point at the story around when the book was written.
Yeah, because the last event in the "History" section of Mahri Nui has the big flash of light. Then they lost contact w/the agent.

new_sig_legacy_2.png