Discuss your favorite Mangas here! What are Mangas you ask? They are Japanese comic books and are read from left to right.here is a link to a great free manga reader for those of you wondering [i imagine that 1000s of free translated comics have not been uploaded legally. Link removed. ~ Makaru] So far I've read:DeathnoteFull Metal AlchemistHunter X Hunter(In progress)Eyeshield 21Naruto(In progress)

Edited by Makaru
Link removal

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

I mostly follow One Piece, Naruto, and Hunter x Hunter. I've completed a few series, including Death Note, FMA, Yu-Yu Hakusho, and a few others. But yeah, HxH would probably have to be my favorite series. Great blend of action and adventure with psychological thriller elements.

I follow Bleach currently. I've read a few others, including Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin. @OP: You might want to remove that link. I don't think you're allowed to link to that. @Micro: That's a site with forums.

Edited by Rausaro

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I subscribe to Monthly Shonen Jump, so I follow everything in there (mainly Psyren/Bleach/Naruto), and I follow the Japanese releases of Bleach/Naruto. My favorites are Bakuman, Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project, Rosario + Vampire, and Ultimo. I'm kinda behind with my volumes, though... And Full Metal Panic: Sigma, but that one isn't out here in America >.< Hoping SOMEONE will acquire the publishing rights for that, as Full Metal Panic is awesome...

I follow Bleach currently. I've read a few others, including Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin. @OP: You might want to remove that link. I don't think you're allowed to link to that. @Micro: That's a site with forums.

Really? Sorry about that, I forgot. I'll change my previous post.I'm always in trouble here :( Edited by MICRObeta6

Really? Sorry about that, I forgot. I'll change my previous post.I'm always in trouble here :(
Don't worry. Just check the rules before you link. You'll do fine!

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

• 1 month later...

Heads up for Jimothy and any other ignorant member: "manga is plural for "manga". To say "mangas" is incorrect, so don't say it. Ever.Anyway, I haven't read many manga, and the only two that I have thoroughly read are A Certain Scientific Railgun and Akuma Jiten.For what I actually own, just the first three volumes of the Code Geass adaptation and The first volume of Railgun.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I only read FullMetal Alchemist and Naruto, although I finished FMA a long time ago when it wrapped up. Naruto has been very good lately.

Please remember to check the dates before posting in any COT topic, sometimes they've passed the 30 day revival limit quietly. Revival locked.