Yugioh

BBCCD

So how can I improve this deck?http://www.majhost.c...ear_5_10_12.jpg

If you have overload fusion use future fusion too. Moving fortress is weak compared to other machine monsters you can use (Which you use is your choice since so many are available) and you need limiter removal because its awesome. If you add solidarity you give the gadgets enough attack to be formidable.Or you could try moving to an xyz focus here, in which case you will want jumbo drill for rank five xyz's, If you do that don't use solidarity tho; they'll clash.
Well, I'm focusing on rank 4, and Solidarity won't work if I put Utopia in there, and Fortress is only for extra defense if I don't draw Offering. Also, Overload fusion is in case my opponent nukes my Utopias, then I can use Chimeratech Overdragon. But if my Gadgets aren't in the grave already, I probably shouldn't send them there first.

you can start by please god move that 3rd green gadget over so it's next to the other two.

Yes, I know, I fail. I noticed it too late and decided it wasn't worth the effort to retake the screenshot.

aouROFb.png

So how can I improve this deck?http://www.majhost.c...ear_5_10_12.jpg

If you have overload fusion use future fusion too. Moving fortress is weak compared to other machine monsters you can use (Which you use is your choice since so many are available) and you need limiter removal because its awesome. If you add solidarity you give the gadgets enough attack to be formidable.Or you could try moving to an xyz focus here, in which case you will want jumbo drill for rank five xyz's, If you do that don't use solidarity tho; they'll clash.
Well, I'm focusing on rank 4, and Solidarity won't work if I put Utopia in there, and Fortress is only for extra defense if I don't draw Offering. Also, Overload fusion is in case my opponent nukes my Utopias, then I can use Chimeratech Overdragon. But if my Gadgets aren't in the grave already, I probably shouldn't send them there first.

you can start by please god move that 3rd green gadget over so it's next to the other two.

Yes, I know, I fail. I noticed it too late and decided it wasn't worth the effort to retake the screenshot.
Well if you want to focus on rank four xyz's ... try using geargia's instead of gadgets.Partially because they're better for that with their special summoning abilities and partially because geargigianto (which is just awesome for machines) works better with them. Geargias also mean you can replace Moving fortress with a Geargia armour, less def but the plusses armour generates are worth it.

Been playing ranked on dueling network.I hate inzektors. And that's saying something cause I really like hornet nd ggamantis's art.

Inzektors are frustrating to deal with for sure, anyone got a good idea on how to counter them btw?
side in shadow impresioning mirror, consecrated light, and Skill drain (if possible)?Honestly if you'e not playing dark world it'll be very hard to beat hem.. I'm surprised hieractcs and Laggia can keep up.I play zombies in ranked and Inzekters are the only deck I have trouble with. Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

d.d. crow can help stop hornet too, but it's harder. inzektors are the top deck though, they're pretty rough.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

-

Well if you want to focus on rank four xyz's ... try using geargia's instead of gadgets.Partially because they're better for that with their special summoning abilities and partially because geargigianto (which is just awesome for machines) works better with them. Geargias also mean you can replace Moving fortress with a Geargia armour, less def but the plusses armour generates are worth it.
Well... I'll look into the Jumbo Drill thing.

aouROFb.png

i want to test eradicating aerosol against them.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

yessss played a full 2/3 game with someone testing for ycs philly. i beat them 2/1 with hieratics.yes, most amazing scale ever.out of two packs, i got a ghost rare Neo Galaxy-Eyes, and a Cardcar D.

This topic so far

Vs.

Nice but double post, not supposed to do that man.Anyone got any suggestions for this deck?http://www.majhost.c...cks/geargia.bmpI have a problem dealing with high attack monsters and I need a way to deal with them better.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Nice but double post, not supposed to do that man.Anyone got any suggestions for this deck?http://www.majhost.c...cks/geargia.bmpI have a problem dealing with high attack monsters and I need a way to deal with them better.

sorry i was too excited haha.anyway, i'd for one suggest pulling the Solemn Warnings out and swapping them with Bottomless Trap Holes. Priority is gone so Bottomless is a lot more useful considering you don't have to pay the 2000.you have enough stopping power in your effects to get rid of problematic bosses. just gotta know what to target and when.also i have no idea what that red fish thing is. do you mind telling me? :P
This topic so far

Vs.

snip

sorry i was too excited haha.anyway, i'd for one suggest pulling the Solemn Warnings out and swapping them with Bottomless Trap Holes. Priority is gone so Bottomless is a lot more useful considering you don't have to pay the 2000.you have enough stopping power in your effects to get rid of problematic bosses. just gotta know what to target and when.also i have no idea what that red fish thing is. do you mind telling me? :P
Bottomless trap hole sounds like the right thing for the deck, thanks. (What do you mean by priority is gone anyway?)Also the red fish is clockwork goldfish, it summons a level four monster when it's normal summoned which helps speed up the deck a bit when geargiaccel isn't on hand.

snip.

Have you considered Magic Cylinder?
Maybe, but I dont think that deals with the issue enough, I'll try dimensional prison instead maybe.Many of these high attack monsters seem to be summoned from the grave so d prison should sort that out.Edit= looked up the new rules, still dont get it.Maybe it's just the diagram tho. Edited by The Invisible Noob

Finally used my gadgets deck for dueling rated and have been winning a lot more. Guess dragons aren't the most powerful anymore...

I wouldn't say that, but swarming with low level monsters is a lot more viable now that we have xyz summons.
That reminds me of something. I kept losing to someone in unrated when I was using Photons against his dragons. Then I switched to using Gadgets and beat him.

aouROFb.png

What do you mean by priority is gone anyway?

priority was basically a TCG exclusive ruling that made our meta way harsher than the OCG, and honestly the only reason Solemn Warning was relevant. it allowed monsters to activate their effects still if chained to, but not if their summon was negated by a spell speed 3. an example would be if i summoned Brionac, and you tried to bottomless it, i could still dump my hand and ruin your field before he got destroyed, because you didn't negate the summon. even worse was the fact that if a Rescue Rabbit got Effect Veilered, it could still banish itself to search. that problem is all gone now thank god.
This topic so far

Vs.

So apparently Doboku Zaku is very effective.epicwin1.jpg_thumb.jpgNOTE: All of the cards he milled were monsters, taking down Elemental Hero Necroshade and 2x Destiny Hero: Defender, leaving only Elemental Hero Stratos on his field, which Steelswarm Roach destroyed so the others could attack directly.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

is it just me or did you use level 4s to summon a rank 5 Xyz...

This topic so far

Vs.

so i might be able to finish up my Hieratic deck soon. i'm discussing trades with some guy, and i might be able to get everything i need except for one gaia dragon, which isn't much of a problem seeing as they're not going for much, i could just buy the last one or something.

This topic so far

Vs.

...I'm gonna make my Gravekeeer deck, ad my rock stun deck.I don't play this game competitivly with anyone so I just proxy anything I don't have.Though I wish I could, like you BBCCD.

well i still don't go to YCS, haha. i'm not that insanely competitive and rich. though it is nice to have a place that hod local tourneys though, it's a bumer you don't have those around where you are. i guess there's always DN.

You know, I found half of a soggy and muddy Morphtronic Vacuumen today at school. Imagine my frustration if it had been a Tour Guide.

i wouldn't have been all too surprised though. Battle Pack is out now, and i've heard the Tour Guide pulls are pretty common. it's already going for as low as $10, the BPED version at least. no clue what the secrets are going for as of now. Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

You know, I found half of a soggy and muddy Morphtronic Vacuumen today at school. Imagine my frustration if it had been a Tour Guide.

i wouldn't have been all too surprised though. Battle Pack is out now, and i've heard the Tour Guide pulls are pretty common. it's already going for as low as $10, the BPED version at least. no clue what the secrets are going for as of now.
Oh no. The Extreme Victory version had better be still worth anythingAnyways, this is why Exodia decks don't work.exodia_fail.png_thumb.jpgYeah, I just dueled him... All he summoned was Magician's Royal Library (Set and immediately destroyed by Utopia) and Car Card D (Tributed for effect immediately). I think he said he was Deck Testing... although it could have been another guy, but yeah.

aouROFb.png

lol what kind of scrub uses good goblin housekeeping in exodia? you dueled a bad kid. there's definitely some frustrating exodia builds out there, and they're a lot better than that. for one, they use one day of peace, which renders an 8000+ combined attack worthless since you can't hurt them after it.

This topic so far

Vs.

lol what kind of scrub uses good goblin housekeeping in exodia? you dueled a bad kid. there's definitely some frustrating exodia builds out there, and they're a lot better than that. for one, they use one day of peace, which renders an 8000+ combined attack worthless since you can't hurt them after it.

Actually, I think he used up his One Days and so was unprepared for an 8000 attack after that,

aouROFb.png

he wasn't smart for using them all up at once. you need to use them sparingly. i get so irritated when certain decks are run by people who have no clue what they're doing. of course exodia players are nowhere near as bad as *shiver* Dragunity users. i have seriously only seen two good builds, mine and my friend's. other than that, i saw one unique-but-not-as-good build, and about a million god awful ones. no wonder people make fun of me when i say i used to run them for as long as i did.

This topic so far

Vs.

I used to play this game a lot when I was younger. Good times! Nowadays It's been made obsolete since I started playing the superior (in my opinion!) game of Magic: the Gathering.Still a fun game, though. A lot has changed since the days of 'ol Blue-Eyes. :)

Not a big fan since there is little to no interaction with the player outside of bue decks.

Yeah. He didn't have much in the way of defense other than his One Days, which he wasted. He could at least throw in a few tough defender monsters. All he did was draw while I prepared to beatdown him with an 8000 ATK direct attack.

That's the idea.Usually you win on first turn if done right. Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down