Mr. Teal

I honestly have no idea why I named him Mr. Teal, but here he is, the product of weird color-scheme ideas.. :P

8519634142_4cba702ee7.jpg

The head comes off in case of emergency. :P I gave him one throwbot arm, for disc purposes, and one claw/Flood-styled tentacle arm, for the purpose of melee fights. I'm sorry about the chest, I'm absolutely horrendous at building bodies.. Well, I've changed his body up! Now using a template 2.0 body.

Comments and feedback appreciated!

Edited by Nealybealy

huh. this is one crazy color scheme that I actually kinda like. I would recommend using a standard 2.0-torso skeleton and go from there though. the big gaps in the chest don't look very well put together.

Thanks! Glad to hear it was crazy in terms of color, exactly what I was aiming for! Also glad you like it! I've taken your suggestion, take a look at the picture I've changed the topic to have!

Nice MOC. I actually like the color scheme, and the head made me laugh (that was a compliment, just saying). The feet look a bit awkward, though, because they look pretty small, but if you did that just for the colors then ignore what I said.

Thank you! Haha, glad you thought that about the head (I would take that as a compliment anytime, getting people to laugh is pretty awesome!). Yeah, they do, but I did it for the color.

I like the way you built the torso :D

And the head!

Thank you! Glad you think that! I've changed the torso though. :P

also, he reminds me of Mr. Timn...with an N!(if you know who Julian Smith is, you'll get this)

No idea about this reference... Hmm.. :P

Nice! Maybe you could give it a mouth or something?

It reminds me of B.E.N. from Disney's Treasure Planet :P

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Nice! Maybe you could give it a mouth or something?

It reminds me of B.E.N. from Disney's Treasure Planet :P

Thanks! Now that would be interesting... But I'd have to add a caption saying nom nom nom if I did add a mouth.. Heh :P

Go figure, now I see that. Never realized the similarities! :P

Is that a THROWBOT arm?

I remember collecting those.... but then Bionicle came along and EVERYTHING CHANGED. :)

Good Job Nealybealy,

I always had trouble with making modies too... it seemed for me to get anything to look right I had to use a toa-body or something.

Yup, it is!

I was able to pick up a few Throwbot sets via yard sales and relatives. :D

Thank you!

Ah, glad I'm not the only one... Yeah, it's the same for me there too.