Cradle Of Civilization Discussion Topic

Lara White

This is the place to discuss CoC. Regarding the sudden and unexpected hiatus that I ended up taking for a few months (sorry about that, rather unavoidable), my intentions are to let anyone who remembers where they were simple carry on what they were doing, whereas those who don't (like me) can start anywhere they like within the territory held by their side. :w:

Why, hello there Raz! Haven't seen you a while, how've you been? I think this is a good time to take Khede out of his coma now, huh? My timing is brilliant :PEDIT: Lloyd, your post was very vague. I'm only aware of you having two characters- a feamle toa and a male amtoran- but your post appears to be from the viewpoint of Khede and refers to an outside male Toa character. Who is it- and is he even interacting with Khede? I'm pretty confused :/

Edited by The Darkest Hunter

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

To clarify for anyone who doesn't remember the status of Tesara:

• [*]The Agori built a wooden palisade and several small wooden buildings when they occupied Tesara.[*]The palisade was mostly smashed when the Matoran attacked, but most of the buildings are intact.[*]The Matoran are working on rebuilding, and in fact the last thing my Po-Matoran character did before the hiatus was head to Tesara to help fortify it.

:w:

• 2 weeks later...

I can give you an overview for the matoran.GlidersBallistaeCatapults (?)I'm about to make a crossbow that you can shoot every three seconds with practice, as compared to an ordinary crossbow that you can shoot about three times a minuet.We also have a heard of cow like animals I believe.There may be more but I'v forgotten what they are.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1