Toa Nui

You know how there's Toa Kaita, Matoran Kaita, and Matoran Nui? I thought I'd build this, as well. They're in spoilers, because the images were pretty big. Here they are! Front of Toa Nui

2uy61dk.jpg

Back of Toa Nui

24qk6bq.jpg

Left Side of Toa Nui

x4hzdz.jpg

Right Side of Toa Nui

25us7eb.jpg

The images were hard to take, so they may be a bit off. Thanks for checking in!

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Can't see any of them.All that comes up is a small blue box with a question mark in it, basically meaning that you attached a photo, but it isn't there.If you get what I mean.You might want to provide links instead of putting the images in the post.

Can't see any of them.All that comes up is a small blue box with a question mark in it, basically meaning that you attached a photo, but it isn't there.If you get what I mean.You might want to provide links instead of putting the images in the post.

Really? The images were fine when I previewed them...

Deus-Ex.jpg

I opened the (broken) image in a new tab, and some odd url with just letters and numbers came up. To host your pics, I recommend www.brickshelf.com

Alright, I'll do that. But that's really strange! It worked for me. Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

Yeah, brickshelf is your best bet. I cannot see the pictures either.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

• 3 weeks later...