Katy Perry

-Blank-

Anyone a fan of Katy? I don't just mean her looks either. Well she does have it all there I wouldn't like her if it wasn't for her music. I like her stuff on her first album minus Hot n Cold and I Kissed a Girl. I don't like her singles(minus Thinking of you, Waking up in Vegas and Teenage Dream). They suck and aren't a good example of her great music. Her best stuff is the non album singles on her first album. Stuff like Self Inflicted, Fingerprints and such. I don't like her 2nd album minus the title track and the last 3 songs though. It was way to poppy and generic. But her first is great. So what about you guys? Anyone who thinks she can't sing can refer to the video of her doing "Lost" at the Hollywod Palladium.

Edited by -Knight Rider2000-

So I went and listened to Fingerprints and Self Inflicted, and lyrically I liked it. The music was a bit generic, but not bad at all.

Also>post serious Katy Perry topic>make fun of MLP because it's too girly what.jpg

Katy is a beautiful women who makes great music. MLP is a cartoon about ponies made for little girls. She the difference?
Katy's popular songs are about making bad decisions, having low standards, and good ways to get certain diseases. MLP is about making and keeping friends.But for real, if you want to continue this, give me a PM, I'd love to debate you. This is a Katy Perry thread, not an MLP one. Edited by Psychoshy

iloveyousignlanguagemeulin.png

Katy's popular songs suck(minus the 3 I stated above). Pretty much all the music I listen to is about "fast tracks to diseases(as you call it)" like AC/DC and W.A.S.P. so I'm fine with that I just don't like her popular songs for the generic ness. I hated today's popular music. You want a good Katy instrumental look up the one to Waking Up in Vegas.

Edited by -Knight Rider2000-

So I went and listened to Fingerprints and Self Inflicted, and lyrically I liked it. The music was a bit generic, but not bad at all.

Also>post serious Katy Perry topic>make fun of MLP because it's too girly what.jpg

Katy is a beautiful women who makes great music. MLP is a cartoon about ponies made for little girls. She the difference?
Katy's popular songs are about making bad decisions, having low standards, and good ways to get certain diseases. MLP is about making and keeping friends.But for real, if you want to continue this, give me a PM, I'd love to debate you. This is a Katy Perry thread, not an MLP one.
positivity of message =/= quality product not that i hate my little pony or anything, that's just a silly argument any way i love Katy Perry a whole lot. i am a closet pop music fan
nhsYE.jpg

Katy's popular songs are about making bad decisions, having low standards, and good ways to get certain diseases. MLP is about making and keeping friends.But for real, if you want to continue this, give me a PM, I'd love to debate you. This is a Katy Perry thread, not an MLP one.
positivity of message =/= quality product not that i hate my little pony or anything, that's just a silly argument any way i love Katy Perry a whole lot. i am a closet pop music fan
SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION TO MINE! RELEASE THE RAGE! BURN THE NON-BELIEVERS!*Ahem* Frankly, I'm not a big fan of Katy Perry myself. Her voice annoys me too much, but I can understand how people like her. Some of her songs would be catchy...if it weren't for her. Equestria Girls is probably the closest I'll ever get to liking Katy Perry.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I've only heard her songs "Hot and Cold", "Firework", and "Last Friday Night" over the radio, and while they aren't bad, I'm not a fan.

Dude those are some of her worst songs!! As I said her best stuff is the non singles stuff from her first album. It's nothing like her stupid fluff singles. Also guy above this guy I like her because 1.Her music(beyond her singles) are great and she can write a good song! She wrote Thinking of You by herself. Look up those lyrics. Good song writing I'd say. Expecically in a generation of bad music like this one. 2.She is extremely hot. BUT that's not why I like her as much as I do. Just because some one is hot doesn't mean they make good music.