Share your stories of lost Bionicles!

I lost my yellow Hau and I found one in half in my school playground. No idea if it was the same one.

My gold, and glittery Mask of light was traded from me to someone and then to so many other people. I went to my friends house a month back and he had both of them in his bionicle box. It was awesome cause he let me take them both :P

I rummaged through my large box of bionicle parts and found two pakari's I never knew I had :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Was it like, cut in half? :lol:

It was more like it had been stood on and snapped in half :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I still don't know what became of a great deal of my green sets. I had taken a number of them apart to try to build the Tahtorak at one point, but never finished and lost the tray of parts I was using.

I don't recall whether Toa Metru Matau was among those or if I lost him on a separate occasion.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I still don't know what became of a great deal of my green sets. I had taken a number of them apart to try to build the Tahtorak at one point, but never finished and lost the tray of parts I was using.

I don't recall whether Toa Metru Matau was among those or if I lost him on a separate occasion.

That's a shame. :

Bliss.png

That's a shame. :

For me, green parts are the ones that break usually. And blue ones the ones that get dirty. >.<

-G u u R a h K

That's a shame. :

For me, green parts are the ones that break usually. And blue ones the ones that get dirty. >.<

Mahri / Phantoka lime green parts... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bliss.png

That's a shame. :

Mahri / Phantoka lime green parts... > :( > :( > :( > :( > :( > :(

Yeah. The lime greens were pretty weaksauce.

-G u u R a h K

We were painting mine and my brother's rooms many moons ago, and we took off the grates to the exchange vent. Well, my youngest brother took about a dozen Bionicles and dropped them down it! The only one I know for sure is in there is Takua, but they're still in there, and that was well over 5 years ago. Someday maybe I'll see if I can fish them out.

When I was younger, I lost my Turaga Nokama for a few days around my house until I found it in someone's shoe.

Also, more recently, I was trying to rebuild Toa Inika Kongu and I was looking for one of the blue zamor spheres and ended up finding it inbetween the sheets of an old futon.

I have no idea how stuff like that just appears in the most random of locations!

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

Apart from temporarily losing our white Kaukau, our greatest loss was losing our red Krana Su. :( We didn't retrieve it until a five or six years later when we bought a new one on BrickLink.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I think I've lost one of Iruini's Rhotuka Spinners, but currently I'm more irritated by the loss of a small plastic bag which contained Tahu Stars' Hau, the non-gold armor parts of him, a silver Pakari and a silver Akaku. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the house, misplaced during a "cleaning" session, but I'm still looking for it.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I've lost 2 Rhotuka disks, one Skyblaster Sphere and a Visorak body piece. I don't really lose my pieces.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh