Toa Rilgar: Bbc 63 Entry

My entry for the contest. I spent a lot of time searching for the USB drive that had the photos when they were on the laptop the whole time! Yeah.fire_toa_6.jpg_thumb.jpgPoseFrontSideBackSo, C&CC as always, please...Am I supposed to give any backstory? No? Ok. :tohu:Edit: Image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

K, so here's the thing with me. I don't like Keetongu Orange with Red. That's why I did't use any in my Moc. :/That aside, I'll comment on your Moc. Personally, I think you put too many colors in this. Black, Metru Red, Tran-Red, HF Red, and some gray sticking out. Your concept of a "Hand" kinda worked so I guess I like that. I like that torso, but it's a little too jumbled for my liking. And then you add the Noble Kiril, it throws me off. Sorry, it didn't really connect to me :/. Good luck in the contest however.~Gravity

It's okay. The colours are a tad off, slightly because there are too many but mostly because they are unevenly spread. Don't get me wrong, I love me some keetongu orange, but the use of it is just overpowering and this is especially apparent in the torso where there is barely any red to be seen. Mata red also clashes with the keetongu orange. I also can't remember the short version of keetongu orange. Was it keetorange? That would make sense.