SybreNetX

Sybre

I admit, I'm a Lazy Bum. Sue me. I will get back on Frankenfikou soon. And I apologize for the lack of a Thanksgiving special. I ran out of time. But, to make up for it, I will reveal some information about the future, only revealed in spoilers.Characters returning for Ultimate SybreNetX:

SybreVanceShakiraDondakNootunValarieProxyErbysOther villainsDeranged KujoJiMingRejected Characters will be replaced or ignored. There will be less PGSes, as well.

The Three Upcoming Arcs and Their Plots:

(Street Fighter SNX)Characters from the game Street Fighter II are released into Sybre's world after a secret cheat freed them and must be sent back into the game to restore the balance of the universe (cliche plot, I know).(Unnamed Saga)An ancient warrior named Ryukyu is awakened and good and evil must team up to defeat him.(Unnamed Sybrage Saga)Erbys fails to destroy Sybre, and is scolded by his master (Sybrage) as a result. Sybrage, Sybre's living emotion of anger, suggests that Erbys teams up with two more agents, Netweb and Axzes, to attack the remainder of Sybre's family, his mother and brother. Sybre and Valarie want to get his revenge on the new foes, so they go to face him.

mindeth the cobwebs

I admit, I'm a Lazy Bum. Sue me. I will get back on Frankenfikou soon. And I apologize for the lack of a Thanksgiving special. I ran out of time. But, to make up for it, I will reveal some information about the future, only revealed in spoilers.Characters returning for Ultimate SybreNetX:

SybreVanceShakiraDondakNootunValarieProxyErbysOther villainsDeranged KujoJiMingRejected Characters will be replaced or ignored. There will be less PGSes, as well.

(Street Fighter SNX)Characters from the game Street Fighter II are released into Sybre's world after a secret cheat freed them and must be sent back into the game to restore the balance of the universe (cliche plot, I know).(Unnamed Saga)An ancient warrior named Ryukyu is awakened and good and evil must team up to defeat him.(Unnamed Sybrage Saga)Erbys fails to destroy Sybre, and is scolded by his master (Sybrage) as a result. Sybrage, Sybre's living emotion of anger, suggests that Erbys teams up with two more agents, Netweb and Axzes, to attack the remainder of Sybre's family, his mother and brother. Sybre and Valarie want to get his revenge on the new foes, so they go to face him.

Ah, so you included my new version. The arks you mention sound interesting as well. I to await to see the end of Frankenfikou. Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

Ah, so you included my new version. The arks you mention sound interesting as well. I to await to see the end of Frankenfikou.
I wanted to mention that, but forgot. :(Since I have this new post, here's some new villain info for the Sybrage arc. And be sure to highlight Netweb's name.Sybrage- Sybre's anger in the form of a living being, a green and black Sybre that gets stronger when Sybre is angered. He is Erbys's master and a part of Sybre. (Theme: Animal I Have Become, by Three Days Grace)Netweb- A Venom-like desktop toy that was deleted after being accused of causing a virus that Deathscreen handled (can you guess how?). The desktop toy got revenge on his former players and became a virus. (Theme: The Good Left Undone, by Rise Against)Axzes- A strong, violent Trojan virus that hooked himself to Sybre's hatred. (Theme: N/A; Possibly "I Hate Everything About You", by Three Days Grace) Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys

mindeth the cobwebs

Ah, so you included my new version. The arks you mention sound interesting as well. I to await to see the end of Frankenfikou.
I wanted to mention that, but forgot. :(Since I have this new post, here's some new villain info for the Sybrage arc. And be sure to highlight Netweb's name.Sybrage- Sybre's anger in the form of a living being, a green and black Sybre that gets stronger when Sybre is angered. He is Erbys's master and a part of Sybre. (Theme: Animal I Have Become, by Three Days Grace)Netweb- A Venom-like desktop toy that was deleted after being accused of causing a virus that Deathscreen handled (can you guess how?). The desktop toy got revenge and became a virus. (Theme: The Good Left Undone, by Rise Against)Axzes- A strong, violent Trojan virus that hooked himself to Sybre's hatred. (Theme: N/A; Possibly "I Hate Everything About You", by Three Days Grace)
I am not sure you can mention the song you mentioned by three days grace. The begging of i has the word errrrr that word that starts with an H you know the one we use the word Karz for instead of that certain work. Then again I am not quite certain.....you may want to ask a staff. Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

I'm pretty sure you can mention songs with words like that if it's not excessively used, doesn't have those words in the title, and don't link to it.Someone with rather high Proto once mentioned many of them.
It's not a horrible word. And it was only used twice.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. Sorry about my laziness. I want to work on the next part of Frankenfikou soon. But right now, I will reveal the villains of Ultimate SybreNetX seasons 1-2.

Season 1:

All villains will return for USNX season 1, but in other forms.

Season 2:

Since all villains from season 1 are defeated, season 2 will provide a whole new range of villains.XFury- An evil copy of the cyborg SybreX created using X's dataTempest- A mysterious weather-controlling being that attacks the main city with violent stormsKyoranos- A ninja created using SybreX's agility, speed, and stealth dataArbitrary Corp.Major Arbiter- The evil founder of Arbitrary Corp., a "peacemaking" company that uses violence to reach its goalsThe Captain- Silent, disgruntled, yet extremely dangerous. He posses unimaginable powerOakanne- Deadly huntress of ArbitraryDok- Partially insane scientistFelix- A creation of Dok to serve A.C.Siren- An illusionary being who uses the power of illusion to kill her foesPedro Dandy- A "dandy" man who offered his soldiers perfection if they killed SybreXThe Allowe Brothers- Named Duke and Dan, these Hollow brothers attempt to destroy SybreX and the crew in the labAlton T. Nezrod- a former scientist who worked in the lab that SybreX was created in. He was captured by the Captain and turned evil

The Arbiter Army- A.C.'s army of foot-soldiers

The main villain (not A.C.) list may expand.

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys

mindeth the cobwebs

Arbiter? I've come to associate that name with good, ironically. XD Is this the Ultimate Dimension you were telling me about in your PGS backstory?

LOL It was the only name I could come up with!Exactly! The same one.

mindeth the cobwebs

Arbiter? I've come to associate that name with good, ironically. XD Is this the Ultimate Dimension you were telling me about in your PGS backstory?

Ah, so does that mean Sybrerage is Vahki Sybre?

-HDXC2000 6.0

Ah, so does that mean Sybrerage is Vahki Sybre? -HDXC2000 6.0

No. Sybrage is Sybre's living anger. Vahki Sybre is a failed SybreX prototype and Ultimate Sybre's intended replacement.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, I accidentally messed up the front page! Nice going, BZPower editing system!!! Anyway, now for some sneak peeks!

As you know, after Frankenfikou, I plan to release more sagas afterwards. The first of which will be the Street Fighter saga, containing characters from the popular gaming series. As you see here, Sybre and Dondak are clearly too inexperienced to be in a Street Fighter game. If you can say the two fighters' names and what color clothes they wear, you can appear in Dimension Collision, an upcoming epic featuring 3 different Sybres. JiMing already wants to appear! :)

And the greatest of all three will be the Sybrage saga! In the sneak peek right here, Sybrage and his minions, Erbys, Netweb (black and white guy with the web strand), and Axzes (brown and gray Glatorian), prepare to battle and kill Sybre and Valarie. And the Sybrage saga has a sequel saga after it. A sneak peek will appear for it soon.

As for the Ryukyu saga, I dunno about it. My friend hasn't brought it up for a while.

I shall soon prepare to start part 4 of Frankenfikou.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, this is interesting! I think Axilus would do well in a Street Fighter saga...

Ryu, White clothes guy. Ken, Orange clothes guy. Am I in?

Now the Sybrage saga really looks interesting...

I recognized everyone on the spot. Netweb reminds me of Venom.

Cool previews, and I say get right to it! ...Right after Frankenfikou and any real-life issues that prevent you from starting it up. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL I actually might, but this is just for humor.Correct, but Ken is red. You're in! This epic won't be much without you!It does. Including the ending. And I did base Netweb off Venom. Nice guess!Well, thanks. But my Saturday will be a bit packed.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, I accidentally messed up the front page! Nice going, BZPower editing system!!! Anyway, now for some sneak peeks!

As you know, after Frankenfikou, I plan to release more sagas afterwards. The first of which will be the Street Fighter saga, containing characters from the popular gaming series. As you see here, Sybre and Dondak are clearly too inexperienced to be in a Street Fighter game. If you can say the two fighters' names and what color clothes they wear, you can appear in Dimension Collision, an upcoming epic featuring 3 different Sybres. JiMing already wants to appear! :)

And the greatest of all three will be the Sybrage saga! In the sneak peek right here, Sybrage and his minions, Erbys, Netweb (black and white guy with the web strand), and Axzes (brown and gray Glatorian), prepare to battle and kill Sybre and Valarie. And the Sybrage saga has a sequel saga after it. A sneak peek will appear for it soon.

As for the Ryukyu saga, I dunno about it. My friend hasn't brought it up for a while.

I shall soon prepare to start part 4 of Frankenfikou.

Ah now this looks interesting...might I give you ideas? I have almost too many for my comics... also might I suggest Chimoru R. It is truly a great kit.

-HDXC2000 6.0

HD6, he already made sheets (likely gigantic) for them. Changing kits would be a setback.

I know but, I meant for future series.

@Hybridno: You could, but I may just use the ideas of Ultimate SybreNetX.I may consider Chimoru R for a future series.

That would be a great idea considering the fact it is really pose-able.

-HDXC2000 6.0

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0

HD6, he already made sheets (likely gigantic) for them. Changing kits would be a setback.

@Hybridno: You could, but I may just use the ideas of Ultimate SybreNetX.I may consider Chimoru R for a future series.

-HDXC2000 6.0

There is a great possibility that I may use it. But then again, there was this other Chimoru kit I found that I may use.

mindeth the cobwebs

-HDXC2000 6.0

There is a great possibility that I may use it. But then again, there was this other Chimoru kit I found that I may use.

I'm guessing Chimoru-Kal. Great kit.

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

How'd you guess? :)

After months of planning, I have decided to release a fun and hilarious project for the characters of SybreNetX (maybe beyond)! In order to do this, though, I need a fresh, new character to run the show. That's where you guys, my fans, come in! You must create an original explorer-looking Matoran with an optional female assistant. Surprise me on their colors. Accessories are optional, although the dude could use a whip. Well, let your imagination soar! Honorable mentions will be kept for future stuff.

WARNING: I get to choose the name(s) and the character(s) will probably be the most accident-prone dude (and dudette) in the entire series. And have fun.

mindeth the cobwebs

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

After months of planning, I have decided to release a fun and hilarious project for the characters of SybreNetX (maybe beyond)! In order to do this, though, I need a fresh, new character to run the show. That's where you guys, my fans, come in! You must create an original explorer-looking Matoran with an optional female assistant. Surprise me on their colors. Accessories are optional, although the dude could use a whip. Well, let your imagination soar! Honorable mentions will be kept for future stuff.

WARNING: I get to choose the name(s) and the character(s) will probably be the most accident-prone dude (and dudette) in the entire series. And have fun.

Because, let's face it: Chimoru-Kal has style.

I making this character Chimoru-Kal, can I?

Also I have plans for the next fan comic I'm making.

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

Amen.

Could you rephrase that?

Great! Get to work.

mindeth the cobwebs

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

-HDXC2000 6.0

Amen.

Could you rephrase that?

Great! Get to work.

The most accident prone character. Can I make him with Chimoru-Kal?

Ok.

-HDXC2000 6.0

Don't be an Erbys, it's Christmas 2012! Erbys and his crew return with a dastardly plot, to destroy Christmas! How does Sybre handle this? And this comic will be featured in the 2012 Advent Calendar.

And, someone special appears in the comic (not the end). May I suggest brightening the entire comic and reading it? The one who correctly guesses will get to appear in my 2015 series! Post proof, too. Like an excerpt.

mindeth the cobwebs

I saw SybreX in the window! On that panel that says Christmas Night at the top in yellow letters! And I didn't even need to brighten it!

Did you take the name Abbadon from that movie Firebreather?

Heheh. Ah, the bitter joy of giving to your hated archenemy. Nice work.

HAHA! YES! Congrats! Did you know he was also in the last panel?

No. I looked up evil names on the internet. I got the name Nukpana from the same source.

Who can blame me? It's Christmas, a time of giving.

By the way, the 2015 series is in Chimoru Kal (yes, I have come up with a series that uses it), so you have about over 2 years to make a Chimoru Kal sheet for your character.

mindeth the cobwebs

Let me guess, Erybs looked up "Cliche villain plots" on Google. Because his plans aren't exactly original.

Oh my gosh, Santa is evil. I suppose that explains quite a bit.... Wait, no it doesn't!

Pff, one Christmas tree doesn't mean all of Christmas is destroyed. Silly Erybs!

Well, that was entertaining. Here's to another year of SybreNetX!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Heheh. Thanks!

Yup. For me, I think of a word that describes the character, translate it to a foreign language (usually Latin, German, or French), re-arrange the letters, and boom.

Or at times I come up with something random.

Whoa. I hope BZP is still around by that time!

Interesting... I might use that for the 2015 series as many of character names of USNX 1-2 have already been planned.

Me too.

Yeah... That's what I'm hoping. If BIONICLE returns by then, BZPower will have more to discuss.

Let me guess, Erybs looked up "Cliche villain plots" on Google. Because his plans aren't exactly original.

Oh my gosh, Santa is evil. I suppose that explains quite a bit.... Wait, no it doesn't!

Pff, one Christmas tree doesn't mean all of Christmas is destroyed. Silly Erybs!

Well, that was entertaining. Here's to another year of SybreNetX!

This is Erbys we're talking about.

Last year, he killed someone. Remember that? Lost Tapes?

Again, this is Erbys we're talking about.

Thanks. And you may want to wait for April 4th, 2013, the 3rd birthday of SybreNetX. It may also be the end date of the series. Maybe.

mindeth the cobwebs