• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

SybreNetX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
452 replies to this topic

#361 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 09:33 PM

I admit, I'm a Lazy Bum. Sue me. I will get back on Frankenfikou soon. And I apologize for the lack of a Thanksgiving special. I ran out of time. But, to make up for it, I will reveal some information about the future, only revealed in spoilers.Characters returning for Ultimate SybreNetX:
Spoiler
The Three Upcoming Arcs and Their Plots:
Spoiler

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#362 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 01:33 PM

I admit, I'm a Lazy Bum. Sue me. I will get back on Frankenfikou soon. And I apologize for the lack of a Thanksgiving special. I ran out of time. But, to make up for it, I will reveal some information about the future, only revealed in spoilers.Characters returning for Ultimate SybreNetX:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ah, so you included my new version. The arks you mention sound interesting as well. I to await to see the end of Frankenfikou.

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0, Nov 27 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#363 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 07:36 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ah, so you included my new version. The arks you mention sound interesting as well. I to await to see the end of Frankenfikou.

I wanted to mention that, but forgot. :(Since I have this new post, here's some new villain info for the Sybrage arc. And be sure to highlight Netweb's name.Sybrage- Sybre's anger in the form of a living being, a green and black Sybre that gets stronger when Sybre is angered. He is Erbys's master and a part of Sybre. (Theme: Animal I Have Become, by Three Days Grace)Netweb- A Venom-like desktop toy that was deleted after being accused of causing a virus that Deathscreen handled (can you guess how?). The desktop toy got revenge on his former players and became a virus. (Theme: The Good Left Undone, by Rise Against)Axzes- A strong, violent Trojan virus that hooked himself to Sybre's hatred. (Theme: N/A; Possibly "I Hate Everything About You", by Three Days Grace)

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys, Nov 28 2012 - 06:14 PM.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#364 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 09:06 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler

I wanted to mention that, but forgot. :(Since I have this new post, here's some new villain info for the Sybrage arc. And be sure to highlight Netweb's name.Sybrage- Sybre's anger in the form of a living being, a green and black Sybre that gets stronger when Sybre is angered. He is Erbys's master and a part of Sybre. (Theme: Animal I Have Become, by Three Days Grace)Netweb- A Venom-like desktop toy that was deleted after being accused of causing a virus that Deathscreen handled (can you guess how?). The desktop toy got revenge and became a virus. (Theme: The Good Left Undone, by Rise Against)Axzes- A strong, violent Trojan virus that hooked himself to Sybre's hatred. (Theme: N/A; Possibly "I Hate Everything About You", by Three Days Grace)

I am not sure you can mention the song you mentioned by three days grace. The begging of i has the word errrrr that word that starts with an H you know the one we use the word Karz for instead of that certain work. Then again I am not quite certain.....you may want to ask a staff.

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0, Nov 27 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#365 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 11:38 PM

@Hybridno: Thanks for reminding me. I took the song out. I'll have to think of another song.

spc_logo.png

#366 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 02:39 AM

I'm pretty sure you can mention songs with words like that if it's not excessively used, doesn't have those words in the title, and don't link to it.Someone with rather high Proto once mentioned many of them.

#367 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 10:20 AM

I'm pretty sure you can mention songs with words like that if it's not excessively used, doesn't have those words in the title, and don't link to it.Someone with rather high Proto once mentioned many of them.

It's not a horrible word. And it was only used twice.

spc_logo.png

#368 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 04:28 PM

You'll be fine.

#369 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 08:43 PM

You'll be fine.

Oh then sorry. My bad.

#370 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 09:50 PM

We'll I've designed Netweb and Axzes. Now for Sybrage and another villain...

spc_logo.png

#371 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 12:16 PM

[color=#006400;]We'll I've designed Netweb and Axzes. Now for Sybrage and another villain...[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Well good to here.  If you need any help just ask.   ;)[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]-HDXC2000 6.0[/color]

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0, Dec 12 2012 - 12:17 PM.

#372 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 07:46 PM

[color=#006400;]Hey. Sorry about my laziness. I want to work on the next part of Frankenfikou soon. But right now, I will reveal the villains of Ultimate SybreNetX seasons 1-2.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Season 1:[/color]

[color=#006400;]

Spoiler
[/color]

[color=#006400;]Season 2:[/color]

[color=#006400;]

Spoiler

[color=#006400;]The main villain (not A.C.) list may expand.[/color]

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys, Dec 14 2012 - 06:39 PM.

spc_logo.png

#373 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 09:54 PM

Arbiter? I've come to associate that name with good, ironically. XD

Is this the Ultimate Dimension you were telling me about in your PGS backstory?

#374 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 10:28 PM

Arbiter? I've come to associate that name with good, ironically. XD Is this the Ultimate Dimension you were telling me about in your PGS backstory?

LOL It was the only name I could come up with!Exactly! The same one.

spc_logo.png

#375 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 03:34 AM

Arbiter? I've come to associate that name with good, ironically. XD Is this the Ultimate Dimension you were telling me about in your PGS backstory?

[color=#a9a9a9;]Ah, so does that mean Sybrerage is Vahki Sybre?[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]-HDXC2000 6.0[/color]

#376 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2012 - 10:06 AM

[color=#a9a9a9;]Ah, so does that mean Sybrerage is Vahki Sybre?[/color] [color=#ff0000;]-HDXC2000 6.0[/color] 

No. Sybrage is Sybre's living anger. Vahki Sybre is a failed SybreX prototype and Ultimate Sybre's intended replacement.

spc_logo.png

#377 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 06:35 PM

[color=#006400;]Well, I accidentally messed up the front page! Nice going, BZPower editing system!!! Anyway, now for some sneak peeks![/color]

[color=#006400;]As you know, after Frankenfikou, I plan to release more sagas afterwards. The first of which will be the Street Fighter saga, containing characters from the popular gaming series. As you see here, Sybre and Dondak are clearly too inexperienced to be in a Street Fighter game. If you can say the two fighters' names and what color clothes they wear, you can appear in Dimension Collision, an upcoming epic featuring 3 different Sybres. JiMing already wants to appear! :)[/color]

[color=#006400;]And the greatest of all three will be the Sybrage saga! In the sneak peek right here, Sybrage and his minions, Erbys, Netweb (black and white guy with the web strand), and Axzes (brown and gray Glatorian), prepare to battle and kill Sybre and Valarie. And the Sybrage saga has a sequel saga after it. A sneak peek will appear for it soon.[/color]

[color=#006400;]As for the Ryukyu saga, I dunno about it. My friend hasn't brought it up for a while.[/color]

[color=#006400;]I shall soon prepare to start part 4 of Frankenfikou.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#378 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 06:58 PM

Well, this is interesting! I think Axilus would do well in a Street Fighter saga...

Ryu, White clothes guy. Ken, Orange clothes guy. Am I in?

Now the Sybrage saga really looks interesting...

I recognized everyone on the spot. Netweb reminds me of Venom.

Cool previews, and I say get right to it! ...Right after Frankenfikou and any real-life issues that prevent you from starting it up. XD

#379 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 07:39 PM

LOL I actually might, but this is just for humor.Correct, but Ken is red. You're in! This epic won't be much without you!It does. Including the ending. And I did base Netweb off Venom. Nice guess!Well, thanks. But my Saturday will be a bit packed.

spc_logo.png

#380 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 02:11 PM

[color=#006400;]Well, I accidentally messed up the front page! Nice going, BZPower editing system!!! Anyway, now for some sneak peeks![/color]

[color=#006400;]As you know, after Frankenfikou, I plan to release more sagas afterwards. The first of which will be the Street Fighter saga, containing characters from the popular gaming series. As you see here, Sybre and Dondak are clearly too inexperienced to be in a Street Fighter game. If you can say the two fighters' names and what color clothes they wear, you can appear in Dimension Collision, an upcoming epic featuring 3 different Sybres. JiMing already wants to appear! :)[/color]

[color=#006400;]And the greatest of all three will be the Sybrage saga! In the sneak peek right here, Sybrage and his minions, Erbys, Netweb (black and white guy with the web strand), and Axzes (brown and gray Glatorian), prepare to battle and kill Sybre and Valarie. And the Sybrage saga has a sequel saga after it. A sneak peek will appear for it soon.[/color]

[color=#006400;]As for the Ryukyu saga, I dunno about it. My friend hasn't brought it up for a while.[/color]

[color=#006400;]I shall soon prepare to start part 4 of Frankenfikou.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ah now this looks interesting...might I give you ideas?  I have almost too many for my comics... also might I suggest Chimoru R.  It is truly a great kit.[/color]

#381 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 06:14 PM

HD6, he already made sheets (likely gigantic) for them. Changing kits would be a setback. 

#382 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 06:14 PM

@Hybridno: You could, but I may just use the ideas of Ultimate SybreNetX.I may consider Chimoru R for a future series.

spc_logo.png

#383 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 08:19 PM

HD6, he already made sheets (likely gigantic) for them. Changing kits would be a setback. 

[color=#ff0000;]I know but, I meant for future series.[/color]

@Hybridno: You could, but I may just use the ideas of Ultimate SybreNetX.I may consider Chimoru R for a future series.

[color=#a9a9a9;]That would be a great idea considering the fact it is really pose-able.[/color]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]-HDXC2000 6.0[/color]

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0, Dec 15 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#384 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 10:52 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]That would be a great idea considering the fact it is really pose-able.[/color]

[color=#006400;]There is a great possibility that I may use it. But then again, there was this other Chimoru kit I found that I may use.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#385 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 10:14 PM

[color=#006400;]There is a great possibility that I may use it. But then again, there was this other Chimoru kit I found that I may use.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]I'm guessing Chimoru-Kal.  Great kit.[/color]

#386 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 10:19 PM

[color=#006400;]How'd you guess? :)[/color]

[color=#006400;]After months of planning, I have decided to release a fun and hilarious project for the characters of SybreNetX (maybe beyond)! In order to do this, though, I need a fresh, new character to run the show. That's where you guys, my fans, come in! You must create an original explorer-looking Matoran with an optional female assistant. Surprise me on their colors. Accessories are optional, although the dude could use a whip. Well, let your imagination soar! Honorable mentions will be kept for future stuff.[/color]

[color=#006400;]WARNING: I get to choose the name(s) and the character(s) will probably be the most accident-prone dude (and dudette) in the entire series. And have fun.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#387 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 10:36 PM

[color=#006400;]After months of planning, I have decided to release a fun and hilarious project for the characters of SybreNetX (maybe beyond)! In order to do this, though, I need a fresh, new character to run the show. That's where you guys, my fans, come in! You must create an original explorer-looking Matoran with an optional female assistant. Surprise me on their colors. Accessories are optional, although the dude could use a whip. Well, let your imagination soar! Honorable mentions will be kept for future stuff.[/color]

[color=#006400;]WARNING: I get to choose the name(s) and the character(s) will probably be the most accident-prone dude (and dudette) in the entire series. And have fun.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Because, let's face it:  Chimoru-Kal has style.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]I making this character Chimoru-Kal, can I?  [/color]

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Also I have plans for the next fan comic I'm making.[/color]

#388 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 10:41 PM

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Also I have plans for the next fan comic I'm making.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Amen.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Could you rephrase that?[/color]

[color=#006400;]Great! Get to work.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#389 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 03:01 AM

[color=#006400;]Amen.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Could you rephrase that?[/color]

[color=#006400;]Great! Get to work.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]The most accident prone character.  Can I make him with Chimoru-Kal?[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ok.[/color]

#390 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 10:08 AM

@Hybridno: I would prefer you made him in regular six-shade, but you can also make a Kal version.Here's song other stuff to help you, including mega sheets: http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=213199

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys, Dec 17 2012 - 07:19 PM.

spc_logo.png

#391 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 06:57 PM

Remove the period and the link works. Otherwise, it doesn't. 

#392 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:20 PM

Remove the period and the link works. Otherwise, it doesn't. 

[color=#006400;]The period is removed.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#393 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:21 PM

It still doesn't appear for me. 

I was getting excited there for a second. 

#394 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:27 PM

It still doesn't appear for me. 

I was getting excited there for a second. 

[color=#006400;]Okay, just click the link and go to the URL bar. Notice there's a period behind the URL. Simply remove the period and hit "enter". Voila![/color]

spc_logo.png

#395 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 11:31 PM

[color=#006400;]Don't be an Erbys, it's [/color]Christmas 2012[color=#006400;]! Erbys and his crew return with a dastardly plot, to destroy Christmas! How does Sybre handle this? And this comic will be featured in the [/color]2012 Advent Calendar[color=#006400;].[/color]

[color=#006400;]And, someone special appears in the comic (not the end). May I suggest brightening the entire comic and reading it? The one who correctly guesses will get to appear in my 2015 series! Post proof, too. Like an excerpt.[/color]

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys, Dec 23 2012 - 11:32 PM.

spc_logo.png

#396 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 11:49 PM

I saw SybreX in the window! On that panel that says Christmas Night at the top in yellow letters! And I didn't even need to brighten it!

Did you take the name Abbadon from that movie Firebreather?

Heheh. Ah, the bitter joy of giving to your hated archenemy. Nice work.

#397 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 11:56 PM

I saw SybreX in the window! On that panel that says Christmas Night at the top in yellow letters! And I didn't even need to brighten it!

Did you take the name Abbadon from that movie Firebreather?

Heheh. Ah, the bitter joy of giving to your hated archenemy. Nice work.

[color=#006400;]HAHA! YES! Congrats! Did you know he was also in the last panel?[/color]

[color=#006400;]No. I looked up evil names on the internet. I got the name Nukpana from the same source.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Who can blame me? It's Christmas, a time of giving.[/color]

[color=#006400;]By the way, the 2015 series is in Chimoru Kal (yes, I have come up with a series that uses it), so you have about over 2 years to make a Chimoru Kal sheet for your character.[/color]

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys, Dec 23 2012 - 11:56 PM.

spc_logo.png

#398 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,883 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 12:05 AM

Heheh. Thanks!

Yup. For me, I think of a word that describes the character, translate it to a foreign language (usually Latin, German, or French), re-arrange the letters, and boom.

Or at times I come up with something random.

Whoa. I hope BZP is still around by that time!

#399 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 12:16 AM

Let me guess, Erybs looked up "Cliche villain plots" on Google. Because his plans aren't exactly original.

Oh my gosh, Santa is evil. I suppose that explains quite a bit.... Wait, no it doesn't! 

Pff, one Christmas tree doesn't mean all of Christmas is destroyed. Silly Erybs! 

Well, that was entertaining. Here's to another year of SybreNetX!

#400 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 12:23 AM

Heheh. Thanks!

Yup. For me, I think of a word that describes the character, translate it to a foreign language (usually Latin, German, or French), re-arrange the letters, and boom.

Or at times I come up with something random.

Whoa. I hope BZP is still around by that time!

[color=#006400;]Interesting... I might use that for the 2015 series as many of character names of USNX 1-2 have already been planned.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Me too.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Yeah... That's what I'm hoping. If BIONICLE returns by then, BZPower will have more to discuss.[/color]

Let me guess, Erybs looked up "Cliche villain plots" on Google. Because his plans aren't exactly original.

Oh my gosh, Santa is evil. I suppose that explains quite a bit.... Wait, no it doesn't! 

Pff, one Christmas tree doesn't mean all of Christmas is destroyed. Silly Erybs! 

Well, that was entertaining. Here's to another year of SybreNetX!

[color=#006400;]This is Erbys we're talking about.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Last year, he killed someone. Remember that? Lost Tapes?[/color]

[color=#006400;]Again, this is Erbys we're talking about.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Thanks. And you may want to wait for April 4th, 2013, the 3rd birthday of SybreNetX. It may also be the end date of the series. Maybe.[/color]

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys, Dec 24 2012 - 12:24 AM.

spc_logo.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users