SybreNetX

Sybre

That pun was glorious, utterly glorious. Don't teach me how to Dougie Shuffle, teach me how to Soran.~SoranFun Fact: Soran's full name is "Soran D. Skies" which is based off of the phrase, "Soaring the skies"

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

HA HA, punning Soran's name never seems to get old.......
Sadly, there aren't too many new pun ideas. :(Soon, I will begin my Halloween project. It will be around 10 parts and my PGSes will play the roles. The special will be much like Frankenstein. I can't wait. And Sybre will not play the lead role this time.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Hold on to your last shred of bravery! Alucard returns to tell you of Frankenfikou, a story of Kohu, my PGS, and what's most valuable to him: Spidey. This special stars the PGSes and some regular characters. Enjoy if you dare!Frankenfikou Fun Fact #1: Frankenfikou was based off Tim Burton's hit 2012 film Frankenweenie.

mindeth the cobwebs

Only having Giggles as a friend? The horror!Uh-oh, what are King Joe and Shakira up to?Also, I eagerly await my part in all of this.
I know. And Giggles has a hunch in this...They're gonna do the inevitable. Well, in a boy genius's opinion.Don't wait too long. You appear in the next part along with a few more characters like Soran and Carmen. Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys

mindeth the cobwebs

HA HA, punning Soran's name never seems to get old.......
Sadly, there aren't too many new pun ideas. :(
Ah, but I can think of some like uhhhhhh nope guess not. Any way I wish luck with the Holloween part.......and make sure that the are HOLLOWS! Ah another one of my horrible puns that so horrible that it actully quaifies for being funny...... or punny(KARZ I am stilling using Soran's "Punny Joke".

Finally, Frankenfikou Part 2 is here! Whoop! Still not much action, but Part 3 will have more stuff to show. Entertaining stuff. But more characters like JiMing and Sybre appear, and Vance's last name is revealed. I can't wait to finish Part 3!Frankenfikou Fun Fact #2: TNG (Axilus today) was originally supposed to play the lead role, but Sybre decided to choose the lesser-known Kohu instead.Edit: Who's laughing now?-Sybre-

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys

mindeth the cobwebs

I can already see it building up. I thought the "clean up fast" bit was hilarious, but...You just forgot to put/prematurely deleted the table sprite, didn't you? XDNo offense if you didn't. It's just that I used to cover up things like that in the same manner.The baseball seems strangely ominous...IT MUST BE CURSED--Just kidding.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I can already see it building up. I thought the "clean up fast" bit was hilarious, but...You just forgot to put/prematurely deleted the table sprite, didn't you? XDNo offense if you didn't. It's just that I used to cover up things like that in the same manner.The baseball seems strangely ominous...IT MUST BE CURSED--Just kidding.
Heh, yeah! It was funny. And you got me. :(It seems that baseball is special...

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm finding this Halloween special interesting.What part will I be playing?Sorry I havn't posted for a bit.I havn't seen frankenweenie though. :unsure:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Thank you. It took time and hard work. But mostly time. Hopefully I can do Part 3 sometime today.You'll be the gym teacher. I'll have you in at Part 3.Hey, don't sweat it. But I've kinda been wondering where you went...I'd totally recommend that movie!

mindeth the cobwebs

Finally, Frankenfikou Part 2 is here! Whoop! Still not much action, but Part 3 will have more stuff to show. Entertaining stuff. But more characters like JiMing and Sybre appear, and Vance's last name is revealed. I can't wait to finish Part 3!Frankenfikou Fun Fact #2: TNG (Axilus today) was originally supposed to play the lead role, but Sybre decided to choose the lesser-known Kohu instead.Edit: Who's laughing now?-Sybre-
No Death rays allowed? Now that truly is a shame...... Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

No Death rays allowed? Now that truly is a shame......
Yeah. But it was suggested in the movie. And the hunched guy said aw, man as well.

mindeth the cobwebs

Yeah. But it was suggested in the movie. And the hunched guy said aw, man as well.
I shall wait to see my part let me guess it is probably something uhhhh sciency........

I shall wait to see my part let me guess it is probably something uhhhh sciency........
Well, you're too tall to be a kid. I'll think.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, you're too tall to be a kid. I'll think.
Unless I gave you my new form..........I should go do that.....

Ah, I love being slightly antagonistic once in a while. It's mildly refreshing.(Dat grin)Aw man, the incompetent parents have to ruin everything for their child, like always. Pity.(Just kidding)Now I wonder how Spidey will look as a ZOMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Ah, I love being slightly antagonistic once in a while. It's mildly refreshing.(Dat grin)Aw man, the incompetent parents have to ruin everything for their child, like always. Pity.(Just kidding)Now I wonder how Spidey will look as a ZOMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE.
Oh. That's good. Phew! I'm glad you like this!Hey, they didn't know.Don't you mean frankenstein?

mindeth the cobwebs

Oh. That's good. Phew! I'm glad you like this!Hey, they didn't know.Don't you mean frankenstein?
I don't mind playing the bad guy once in a while.OK, I'll give them that. But still.Anything that is undead is a zombie to me. That's just the way I see things.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I don't mind playing the bad guy once in a while.OK, I'll give them that. But still.Anything that is undead is a zombie to me. That's just the way I see things.
Oh. That's nice to know. Same with me.Heh.Well, that's your opinion.

mindeth the cobwebs

Over-involved parents! I have seen that before, but with just my mom, and her intentions were cruel rather than misguidedly kind.JiMing has the Deranged Kujo expression! (Speaking of him, I'd like my PGS name changed to Axilus, and my comedic gag becoming long speeches about justice, honor, and freedom, along with a tendency to accidentally smash stuff without even being slightly irritated. Also, when the situation suits it, brutal GIVE ME YOUR (insert name of body part that is ripped off here) moments against people he believes is evil. No more pie and bacon.)Holy slag! Took me a while to figure out what happened to him, but now I get it was a car! Not sure why you didn't put that in a panel, but it's fine.And now he becomes Frankenfikou! XDI have decided not to watch Frankenweenie until this arc is over, so as to avoid spoilers.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL When I go for sports, I tell my parents that I want to.The character in the movie JiMing is playing had a similar expression during that moment. And no problem about the name change. I'm aware of it and there's nothing to worry about.No cars because time was short.Haha! Yes!Okay, but this arc might take a while.

mindeth the cobwebs

At last, I have made Frankenfikou Part 3! King Joe and Shakira unlock their master plan, sealing Spidey's fate. What now?!Frankenfikou Fun Fact #3: Part 3 was originally supposed to be part of Part 2, but I was running low on time.
Who is the red and white guy?
The one carrying the rusty Tohunga? That's a girl named Valarie, Sybre's girlfriend and Vance's sister.

mindeth the cobwebs

At last, I have made Frankenfikou Part 3! King Joe and Shakira unlock their master plan, sealing Spidey's fate. What now?!Frankenfikou Fun Fact #3: Part 3 was originally supposed to be part of Part 2, but I was running low on time.
Who is the red and white guy?
The one carrying the rusty Tohunga? That's a girl named Valarie, Sybre's girlfriend and Vance's sister.
Now I remember.

Well it's offical, I have to thank for the fact that I now like Time of Dying. I heard it while I was reading the comic that you suggested to listen to the sondg while reading, and let me tell you, that song and that comic go hand in hand.
Yeah, that song is cool. I have another Three Days Grace suggestion, but that will have to wait...Hey, guys. Sorry I can't make a Halloween special on time this year. But I have something in mind.

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow, an entire fan arc! Epic!I do like how it suggests you can become a weapon. Blame Soran seems to be a common comic joke...then again, you're the only one aside from him who was Soran. (That pun is getting old...XD)Send him security drones, then show up in his house? Bad idea..unless you have Hacking Powers in your back pocket. I found it funny how you simply used the word BOOM instead of explosion sprites, but the Chimoru Omega Ultimate Kit actually does have proper explosions.Glad to see I show up...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I am not sure if that's you, Axilus.Well, I guess I'll start accepting fan comics after setting up a kit.
Yeah that's Axilus.....Any way, the reason why my weapon turned into a shield is because my Bankai is liquid metal that I can control into any shape I want. Yeah, epic I know.Also did you see the background I made? Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

Yes, I did, Hybridno.Anyway, announcement time! After months of planning, I have decided to release a fun and hilarious project for the characters of SybreNetX (maybe beyond)! In order to do this, though, I need a fresh, new character to run the show. That's where you guys, my fans, come in! You must create an original explorer-looking Matoran with an optional female assistant. Surprise me on their colors. Accessories are optional, although the dude could use a whip. Well, let your imagination soar! Honorable mentions will be kept for future stuff.WARNING: I get to choose the name(s) and the character(s) will probably be the most accident-prone dude (and dudette) in the entire series. And have fun.

mindeth the cobwebs