SybreNetX

Sybre

Finally, Raiden's guest star comic is finished. Now for Flaredrick's and a goodbye comic. Yes, I have decided to close SybreNetX after my goodbye comic. It's sad, but it's for the best. Now, I'll do Flare's GS comic in a few days or so.

You're closing SybreNetX......buh, buh, buh WHY???
Well, first off, I'm lazy. Also, I've gotten bored of this series. I doubt I could ever finish it. I'm not even sure about Ultimate SybreNetX, either!I'm so very sorry. I wish I could finish, but I don't feel like I can.

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm sorry, y'all, but this here is the last confirmed comic of SybreNetX. It's sad to see it go like this, but some of my reasons are legit. If I ever decide to continue, I'll let you know, but there are no plans to continue this series.

And, -Windrider- close the series on the 25th, please. It seems like a good end date. Goodbye, SNX.

Edited by Sybre (Geist Stiel)

mindeth the cobwebs

Yeah, I don't think Sybre is big on common sense. :PIt'll be sad to see this series end, but at least it had a good run. Can't see the comic though....

Common Sense is like Communism. Human nature doesn't allow it work.

That's Sybre for ya. Always fails to think correctly!

And I added a link to the comic in the announcement post. If you wanna post about it, better hurry. The topic closes tomorrow.

HA, Windy hasn't shown up yet so may as well get a post in before he does.

It's sad it had to end this way. It seems Author Laziness is turning into an epidemic in the Comic forum, myself included. I'll await anxiously for the next series. In the mean time: good bye SybreNetX, you'll always be a nostalgic part of my life. I saw this series wondering if you had a comic series yourself a long time ago. It was so good that I read every comic in one night. So, to show my appreciation for making a such a wonderful series, I feel it must get the award it deserves for being so dang awesome.

to_sybre.png

So, I say good bye to the series that introduced me to the awesomeness that is Three Days Grace, good bye to the series that helped me get through difficult times (School in particular), good bye to the series that I stayed up reading until nearly three o' clock in the morning in my bathroom (True story, folks), good bye to the series I awaited anxiously for update in, good bye to the series that accompanied me during boring days of my life, good bye to the series that if I decided to re-read again I'd get a burst of nostalgia, good bye to the series that was posted in the old forum's 'Shops and Kits' forum only to be moved to comics (Yeah, I saw that. :P), good bye to the series that I believe was one of the most extraordinary of the comic forum and my one of favorite comic series (It's tied in first place with a few others), and good bye to the series that was made by one of my greatest friends on BZPower, Sybre.

Good bye SybreNetX. You will be missed by all.

Good bye.

-Damaracx

I'm touched, Damaracx. I kinda feel bad now. But hopefully, I can do something about it; a new series that revives the old humor, but not peppered with poor decisions. I guess you could say this series was a test of my comic capabilities, and everyone loves it. Believe me, this is far from the end. I will find the time and energy for a new SybreNetX in the near future. I'll miss this series, and be sure to see my other works on here.Goodbye, SybreNetX, my biggest success. I'm sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, those reasons are all valid, I guess I'll just share my experience. Wheni first joined this site, this was the first comic series I saw. So I made a spritesheet, sent in a PGS form, and made my first friend on BZP. I always read and supported the comic, even when I didn't post, I was still reading, trying to see what Sybre got himself in to each time.All good things must come to an end I guess, but I'd like to think of this as a new beginning. By closing SybreNetX, you've opened up a new world of possibilities. Goodbye SybreNetX, I look forward to your future projects.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

@SarracenianKaijin: Naruto was just a bad choice, along with the other animes. I was probably 11 when the series started. And Sonic was the old form of a PGS. He looks different now.@JiMing: Wow, that's an honor. Especially since I got to be friends with a great guy like you. And yes, this is only a new beginning. I'm already planning a reboot, so I'll see you there!

mindeth the cobwebs