SybreNetX

Sybre

never heard of that song. I may just look it up.NOPE CHUCK TESTAMy dubstep says otherwise WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB.That was.. okay?I mean, the dude got smudgeld at the end- and I think the Hau and Hau Nuva are poor and too-common choices for Comic Maker and Comic character masks, but I can't help that, its been a large mask in the series and thats the reason people choose it, because it looks cool ( my hipsters coming out now, stab it if you want, its made of styrofoam [because normal foam is too mainstream] seriously)but all in all, - you don't see a well pull'ed off musical number in a visual form of media! well done! it was far more superior to my try during Randomonation - although - in my try I had instraments, you might wanna try that too XP

Edited by -Windrider-
Acronym implying a filtered word+page-claiming=bad

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Oh this.I never bothered to look into the topic until now.You've got some nice comics here. Good sprites, good humor, good quality.Also, let me suggest something: Don't lean on your Japanese anime counterparts too much, or you may find yourself falling into lack of humor. Find another source, or work on something that doesn't require humor to be good.

not autistic

Oh this.I never bothered to look into the topic until now.You've got some nice comics here. Good sprites, good humor, good quality.Also, let me suggest something: Don't lean on your Japanese anime counterparts too much, or you may find yourself falling into lack of humor. Find another source, or work on something that doesn't require humor to be good.

Thank you. Your compliments encourage me to go further. And I now prefer to use anime characters as less as possible, because with all my planned comics, there won't be any room for them!

mindeth the cobwebs

Problem is, I've only got ideas, and not stories. XD

Keep thinking!And meanwhile, a spoiler is comin' your way!

The next comic is a Saru comic which reveals the identity of Sybre's long-lost brother!

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Hau Nuva shall now be known as mask of singing. I hereby decree it.

HAHA! I gotta put that in a comic! *takes out notebook and scribbles in it*

The Applebloom joke is getting old now. I'm going to send it into the corner. Forever.And is Sybre Lynge going to make his great comeback in public?

Okay, I'll refrain from constantly pulling it off! But, dude, Applebloom is too young for you. And yes, Sybre Lynge might as well return to the public!

mindeth the cobwebs

Did you know it's Sybre's Bro's Birthday!? I did. Find out what PGSes do to two-shaders and find out Sybre's brother's comic name!JiMing, you're gonna think this one is a riot! Applebloom does appear, but she has nothing to do with you. I'm just simply riding on her.King Joe, you're gonna fall out of your chair!Navin, I'm not gonna spoil it for you!

mindeth the cobwebs

Since when were there six of me?

There were five clones. I though you'd like it. I thought it was funny

@Sybre 1: The Surprise is RUINED! Jk Make it just "I love a good hunt!".@Joe + Sybre 2: We shouldn't... They're the classics.@JiMing *eight

SO, I take off the yes?You do have a point there...No, there were two other PGSes present. There were five JiMing clones with JiMing making six.

mindeth the cobwebs

The reason there are 5 clones are because he was going fast, like slo-mo, but then the clones split apart.

Uh-oh! You figured it out!Anyway, I have an announcement. I'm going to be very busy today working on a big PowerPoint presentation and doing other stuff, so don't expect a comic today. Sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs

Attention, people who didn't PGS in time, please welcome The Final PGSes! Find out who took the last two spots and discover their strange ability that Sybre can possess.And check out what popped up in the Sneak Peek section! Or for your convenience, just click the link that says Without an Author: Part 1?. That easy enough? Okay. Enjoy!

mindeth the cobwebs