SybreNetX

Sybre

I am staying away from your watermelon. Not even gonna come within 10 feet of it.

Well, he did say, "HA! Nobody eats a watermelon without me being there!" If you're willing to share, and you value your life, just say you want to share! HA!

mindeth the cobwebs

ALL YOUR WATERMELON ARE BELONG TO MEActually, he's right. I am willing to share, just make sure that I get 80 percent :biggrin:.Looking forward to how I'm going to be portrayed in the series!(No, I am not obsessed with watermelon)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

ALL YOUR WATERMELON ARE BELONG TO MEActually, he's right. I am willing to share, just make sure that I get 80 percent :biggrin:.Looking forward to how I'm going to be portrayed in the series!(No, I am not obsessed with watermelon)

Got that. And you will eventually fight a deadly villain.

mindeth the cobwebs

Got that. And you will eventually fight a deadly villain.

Who might this villain be? And when will he appear?
His name is Deathscreen. If you know the "Screens of Death", it's Deathscreen that activates them. He can do this at any time.Any way, he'll look like this:Deathscreen.png. The comic in which you fight him is currently in production and will be released soon. You like?Edit: Let's not get into chatting.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Did Deathscreen zap Nega Sybre with the Blue Screen of Death? And who was zapped with the Red Screen of Death?NO ICE CREAM :OMG:!!!??? WHO COULD HAVE DONE SUCH A THING!???

Yes, unfortunately, Nega Sybre has fallen victim to the Blue Screen of Death. And, technically, both you and Deathscreen were caught by the Red Screen, which, coincidentally, could actually appear on my Windows Vista computer. And the ice cream thing shall remain a mystery. *burp*

Oh the pun.. It hurts...And I like the evil villain. You take the generic one step further and make the whole villain a joke. A tip though, you might want to use a different font for the screens of death.

Yeah, that pun was just bad. And I kinda like Deathscreen myself. And I might do that for the screens of death, but most use System font, like me.WARNING: Two upcoming comics by the names of Deranged Day and The Effects FЯED Can Have are going to be EXTREMELY weird! If you do not want to be weirdified, do NOT read any of the two comics when they come out! You hear me?! And if you do read any of the two comics, the guy in my avatar (Didonchu) will be standing right behind you. You've been warned! Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Eh, I've read some weird comics before, I'm still sane.And if that "Didonchu" guy is going to stand behind me, I can roundhouse kick him in the face! :P

He is a master of all forms of martial arts. He can either dodge or catch your foot. He's quick.

mindeth the cobwebs

Kousin Kaleb is annoying.Apparently Santa will do anything to stay hidden......Vance and you become buddies on Christmas :biggrin:, ah, the wonders that the holidays can do.

I got the idea of Kousin Kaleb from some guy in a show I like. And the Lost Tapes part was the result of a plot change, replacing the part where Santa physically appears. And Vance and I just like to settle our differences on the holidays. He doesn't even scowl.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

ANTICLIMACTIC EXPLOSION FOR DA WINYou know, you kind of look weird with a Norik head on your body.Ohey! It's Naruto! Behind the scenes as always.

I'm gettin' used to the look. And Naruto didn't even cause the explosion this time! :lol:ANNOUNCEMENT: Check out the all-new Q&A Section and have all your SybreNetX-related questions answered! Just PM me your question and an answer shall be displayed as soon as possible! Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, you did say you were going to get rid of Sybre to make way for Saru.I hope the transition won't be TOO awkward.And don't end these ANYTIME soon. They just got off the ground!

But Sybre DOES use the After-Death Attack. And the comics STILL have a long way to go! Just sit tight and enjoy the X2, I mean comics.And what do you mean by awkward?

mindeth the cobwebs