Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#521 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 04:57 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Hallway to E,S&MD: Requiem IV

 

"I would disagree. We should know the territory, but whatever happened to us and the ship messed with our memories. True, the state the ship is in will call for combat, but I believe it would be wiser to avoid it when possible."


  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#522 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 05:29 PM

OOC: (I'm actually talking about how the group that fought the robot screamed up, waited six minutes OOC for a response and then said no one responded. And the part where you said 819 was still covering his ears with his hands.)

 

OOC: My bad. Thought you were still deafened. Then again, you DID almost just get blown up. What, like five minutes ago IC? 

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Stone turned towards 337.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Not really. Most of this area seems to have already been picked clean, and those robots didn't have anything useful on them." 655 said. "I agree, Hydroponics does sound like a good choice, if we're not going to stop that is."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 turned and glared at 391. Her outburst had angered him, but it was good to know that she had a backbone. "And Rocky? She had to be joking..."[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 16 2013 - 05:42 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#523 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 494 posts

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 06:06 PM

IC: "I think we should head to hydroponics, we might find food which is crucial to our long-term survival."OOC: Is "Rocky" 655's nickname now?
  • 0
___________________________________________wTGHQ.gif-OeZ6u.gif-nFVHK.gif________________________________________

#524 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 06:10 PM

OOC: It is now.IC: #31415"Which direction is hydroponics?"
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#525 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 06:43 PM

IC: (841)"So help means doing to us what happened to the others in here?"

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish, Jul 16 2013 - 06:43 PM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#526 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 07:45 PM

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] Matoran Scientists[/color][/font]

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Science & Medical Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"The keyword in that sentence is try." the Ta-Matoran responded for his colleague, being closer to 841. "The procedure isn't perfect, but it's our job to do is, so we had to go for it.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#527 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 08:12 PM

IC[59049]:

 

In response, 59049 jumped up and grabbed the edge of the hole. "I can manage on my own, thank you." She pulled herself up and looked around.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#528 Online Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 11:38 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Personnel Deck; Three(now Four)-Way Intersection of the Dead Steltian[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"That trident shuts down power-suits.....", 8 said quietly to himself.[/color]

 

Suddenly he realized just how lethal that could.  Especially if the mutants were some how fused to the suits-  the effects could very well be a one-shot kill.

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"So, that trident shuts down powers suits?  I'm not an expert on genetic mutation, however, I do be that could very well be a one-shot kill if the power-suits were fused to vital organs which; I would hypothesize would shut down those organs long enough to cause death.  Just a hypothesis."  he said hoping he sounded logical.[/color]


  • 0

#529 Offline Funcle K.

Funcle K.
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 11:47 PM

[color=#008080;]IC[/color][color=#808080;][font="georgia;"]He knew he had less than seconds. The beast was still in the room, he could feel it, hear it, sense it... it was inside his mind. He gazed at the door from his position, crouched down at the side of the closest row of lockers, an empty canister clutched in his hand, retrieved in the thick of killing from where the creature had discarded it. Now he hoped to use it again, but he didn't think he'd try to get it back...The Ko-Matoran did not wish to die. Now that he had seen it, up close and personal, he did not regard death with serenity. He had what one could consider friends, if one did not have any good examples to label what makes a friend. He had watched them escape out the door, and just now let it almost close. He took heart, it had not been completely shut, and he took that moment to move. He lept to his feet and hurled himself forward, lunging toward the door. Halfway between his hiding spot by the lockers and the mouth out of this nightmare he thought he felt something cold and sharp at the back of his neck. He twisted and threw the depleted canister in his hand behind him, and it clattered back past several of the rows of lockers just as he reached salvation. If it had been a successful distraction, he did not know, the only thought in his mind was the last surge of panic as he seized open the door and fell through, the chirping screaming in his ear finally quieting. [/color][/font]

Edited by Funcle K., Jul 17 2013 - 12:03 AM.

  • 0

SignatureFullname2_zpsc17d42ac.jpg


#530 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 08:27 AM

IC: #00271[color=#0000FF;]The Vo-Toa immediately slammed the door shut. She could still hear that thing outside still.[/color]OOC: I suggest we start getting nicknames. I'll start. Try calling #31415 Iron Man/Boy/Guy, going along Shadow Destroyer's drift.

Edited by Norik The Student, Jul 17 2013 - 08:28 AM.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#531 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 08:58 AM

OOC: Is "Rocky" 655's nickname now?

OOC: I guess.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Ok. Is everyone else alright with that?" 655 asked as he looked around at the other members of their group.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He didn't voice what he actually wanted to do. Go to the officers quarters and try to find out what the mysterious letter in his locker meant. "There'll be time for that later..." He thought.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 17 2013 - 02:58 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#532 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,280 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 10:17 AM

OOC:

Norik, I'm calling 31415 Irons, not Iron Man. I'm not breaking the fourth wall like that.

 

As for 819, you can call him something along the lines of Brother, Father, Priest, something like that, because he's a religious man and all.

 

Oh, and Killer Myr and Kaithis? You can call 999 Nines, or Prime/Beta, depending on which personality he is.

 

IC: 999 Prime [Maintenance Deck, Hull of the Golden Sand Canary]

[color=#006400;]999 looked at Fifty-Nine and said [/color]"We should go help them." [color=#006400;]Then he jumped off of the ship, and started to run towards the person crying out, holding his gun at the ready.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]IC: 819 [Training Deck][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]The Skakdi of Plasma looked around and said, [/color][color=#b22222;]"Looks like we're going to go to Hydroponics. Which hallway should we take?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#533 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 12:33 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Hallway to E,S&MD: Requiem IV

 

7725 heard the door swing open and close hard. He looked back to see 400 stumbling through the door and 271 slamming it shut. He was relieved none of them had been the victim of the monster. They would have to move quickly from now on.

 

"Thank the Great Spirit you made it."


  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#534 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 01:13 PM

IC: 306, Hallway

 

"I'm not a bubble," she muttered. "I am a strong independent woman with no need for men of any species." Her head jerked up when she heard the noise, and she span in a panic; looking for the danger. When her eyes settled on 400 and 271, though, her face broke into a wide smile, before falling quickly. "I suppose 24601 is gone."


  • 0

Taipu still won't love me.

tumblr_mn04u212Bs1rlaa4qo1_r1_500.png

 

taipu

i love you

love me back

my darling taipu


#535 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 02:20 PM

IC[59049]:

 

59049 followed 999, switching her shoulder-mounted lights on. "What if it's a trap?"


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#536 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 03:07 PM

IC: 819 [Training Deck]

[color=#ff8c00;]The Skakdi of Plasma looked around and said, [/color][color=#b22222;]"Looks like we're going to go to Hydroponics. Which hallway should we take?"[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"I vote that one." 655 said as he pointed to the door on the left. "I don't know, I just got a good feeling about it..."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Stone glanced around at their small group. A few of them were lucky just to be alive, and 608 hadn't been seen after they had forgotten him in the locker room. "Hope the big guy is doing ok..." 655 thought.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He turned and addressed the group. "Listen, we're lucky we've gotten this far without any casualties. From now on, those with the most weapons should lead the way, and we'll try to keep the Matoran in the middle of us so she'll be guarded." [/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#537 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 03:30 PM

OOC: The ship already has damaged to the first, second, and third walls; if you lot keep trying to break the fourth, the whole bloody ship will fall apart around us.

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-GM] With --> Group Two[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Eventually, the group attempting to flee the dread creature managed to make their way far enough away down the hall to reach... a dead end. Not completely dead, though. There were two doors on the side, yet they were both unmarked. Each had a button next to it to open the doors; beyond them would be a small room where a well positioned lever would carry them through the shifts vents to their destination.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Signs on the top indicated these shafts were to the Science & Medical Deck and the Engineering Deck respectively. Unfortunately, it appeared the signs to indicate which was which were out. Left or right... impossible to know which was going to which. Each large enough for the group.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]All aboard?[/color][/font]

 

OOC: @ Canary Group; I want you to go to this Wikipedia page. You'll need it in a moment.

 

[color=#ffa07a;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] ???Maintenance Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#ffa07a;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Of course it's a trap!" called out the voice, as suddenly, six beings all clad in red power suits appeared around the ground, apparently phasing in from being invisible or whatever, to surround 999 and 59049. Another stepped out from behind a supply crate, reaching for his visor and pulling the top part up, revealing his Huna clad face. "You've crossed into some dangerous territory. Drop any supplies and equipment you have immediately and kick it over here if you wish to escape with your dignity."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#ffa07a;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]There was a shudder across the entire deck. Suddenly, a bizzare sound [/color][/font](OOC: Play the sound clip on that page.) [color=#ffa07a;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]emanated across the entire room, shaking it. The being led out a visible gulp, and then said, "And make it fast... unless you want all three of us to die. That means no dignity or life."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] 27, 404[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Because we see a lot of people fused with their suits, right?" 404 replied, keeping her eyes straight forward and attention locked. "It's only temporary in any case. But, see, when someones completely helpless... there's a lot you can do."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]She let that threat linger.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#538 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 03:44 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Hallway Split: Requiem IV 7725 chuckled at 306's response, then grew sullen as she mentioned the Skakdi they had left behind. He hadn't seen what happened to the fail being, but he was sure whoever attacked the monster wasn't 24601. The group came to the end of the hall. Two doors, presumably crew elevators sat in the walls. He was unsure which one led where, the sign was non-functional. They needed to get 686 to medical quickly, as a wrong decision would cost precious time. He let out a Matoran expletive under his breath. "So I suppose we guess or try to fix the sign." [color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] In what sense of the word "out" is the sign under? Out as in burned out and non functional or actually missing?


  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#539 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 03:47 PM

IC[59049]:

 

59049 looked around at the crimson-clad beings. "Three? Does that mean that the other six aren't real? Furthermore, do you know what that noise was?"

 

OOC: Firstly, nice choice of sound, secondly, 59049 needs a nickname because it's rather tedious to type the numbers...


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#540 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 04:08 PM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);][IC-NPC] ???[/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]Maintenance Deck; Hangar Bay 1[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]"Uh..." the being responded. The other figures shimmered and vanished, and he replied, "Okay, yeah, they're illusions. But could you please give me your stuff, before he comes back."[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]The rumbling began to increase, before suddenly, the entire ship was jolted. All there would look on to see the ground under the Canary beginning to shudder as suddenly, a massive, gaping maw opened in the ground underneath it, swallowing the entire ship hole. The red-armored figure began running away with incredible speed as the massive worm creature turned during its rise, turning its massive head onto the Canary group.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: Introducing New Character - [Mr. Bloop]. Huge worm. Head has a diameter of over one hundred Bio. Length is likely measured in multiple Kio.

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);][IC-NPC] Mr. Bloop[/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]Maintenance Deck; Hangar Bay 1[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]The massive worm let out another roar, creating a sound similar to the one from before, but clearer and much louder. It began looking around the area. It likely hadn't seen the group, and was simply looking around for something else. Which meant they still had time to get out of there.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: You're not supposed to fight this.

 

OOC: ADDENDUM: @ Fourteenth; I'm giving your character the chance to have gotten out of the Canary, in which case, I'm going to assume you're following the other two with whatever they do, unless it seems uncharacteristic based on the personality. So no, not dead. Unless you want him to be.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#541 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 04:10 PM

IC[59049]:

 

"I suggest we run." 59049 took off after the crimson-clad being.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#542 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 05:11 PM

IC: Cannon"I'm glad to see you made it out alive 400. And no worse for wear it seems. Wish I could say the same...." He said with a grimace. "As for you 306 I call you Bubbles because you are full of energy and enthusiastic..... But if you don't like that I can just refer to you by your numerical designation."686 heard the crash and looked around nervously expecting the creature come out. When nothing came out to kill them he looked to 7725.""I have no idea how we would fix the sign. That's your department, engineer."
  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#543 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 494 posts

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 06:39 PM

IC: "Sounds good to me, any objections?"OOC: Any nicknames along the lines of bowman, ranger, etc. are good with me if anybody wants to give 913 a nickname.
  • 0
___________________________________________wTGHQ.gif-OeZ6u.gif-nFVHK.gif________________________________________

#544 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 07:09 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Training Deck:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Everyone seems to be in agreement on this decision, so we best move quickly. Staying in one place for this long is going to get us in another fight," he said. He had his laser, and his sword; he wasn't sure if that made him well armed, but it was sure better than nothing. He kept a firm hand on the hilt of his blade, ready to unsheathe it if need be; and his lasers were always activated as of late, just in case. [/color]

 

[color=#3399ff;]OOC: [/color][color=#b22222;]For 337... I'm not sure. I can't think of a good nickname for him. I guess one will come around sooner or later. [/color]

 

-Skar


  • 0

#545 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 10:22 PM

IC: #00271

[color=#0000ff;]"I'm an engineer too," the Toa of Lightning said. She clutched her left arm. the wounds still hurt, but she did not understand how.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Maybe that's why we have the suit, she thought.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"But we better do it fast."[/color]

​OOC: Levacius, is it alright to try fixing the signs?

 

 

 

IC: 819 [Training Deck]

[color=rgb(255,140,0);]The Skakdi of Plasma looked around and said, [/color][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Looks like we're going to go to Hydroponics. Which hallway should we take?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"I vote that one." 655 said as he pointed to the door on the left. "I don't know, I just got a good feeling about it..."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]The Toa of Stone glanced around at their small group. A few of them were lucky just to be alive, and 608 hadn't been seen after they had forgotten him in the locker room. "Hope the big guy is doing ok..." 655 thought.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]He turned and addressed the group. "Listen, we're lucky we've gotten this far without any casualties. From now on, those with the most weapons should lead the way, and we'll try to keep the Matoran in the middle of us so she'll be guarded." [/color]

 

IC: #31415 - "Irons/Irony?"

[color=#d16100;]"That makes sense.n Bowie," he said, refering to #00913,"should stay in the middle with Officer #00072, so he can use his ranged attacks. I'm good at melee, so I'll take piont. Rocky, what say you?" he said to the leader of their group.[/color]

OOC: Irony is easier to say than Irons. Is it alright to call me Irony?


Edited by Norik The Student, Jul 17 2013 - 10:28 PM.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#546 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 12:28 AM

OOC: Sorry, was busy.IC: (767)767 had followed quite a bit behind the others.He wasn't a doctor, no reason for him to be in front. The others, even if they could use a helping of strategy, seemed to be capable fighters. So, no trap for him.But, when a giant worm bashes through the floor, you run.IC: (Seven)Seven shook her head. "I'm guessing you know that no matter what happens, I can't take my weapons off?"IC: (841)"I'll take my chances with the suit."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#547 Online Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 12:45 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Oh, sorry for not being specific.  Must've gotten carried away in though.  I was talking about the mutants you spoke of earlier",  he replied to 404's response, "I do realize very insignificant chance of this.  Just pointing out a small possibility."[/color]

 

And now she's threatening me.... wonderful.

 

[color=#ff0000;]OOC:  Mr. Bloop, huh?  You wouldn't have happened to have watched Tremors recently would you?[/color]


Edited by Damaracx 8.0, Jul 18 2013 - 04:37 PM.

  • 0

#548 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 02:18 AM

[color=rgb(209,97,0);]Rocky, what say you?" he said to the leader of their group.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Sounds like a good idea." 655 said to the group. "Me, Iron Boy, and the skakdi -" He pointed to 819. "Will take point. Slash, you've already survived one encounter with those... things. I want you and 913 to cover our rear. Everyone else, stick close!" [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655, 819, and 31415 began to lead the group down the hallway.[/color]

 

 

OOC: 72 will follow along for now, since her character will be inactive.

To Toa Levacius: Feel free to describe the setting for hydroponics, or we can make it up if you want us to.


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 18 2013 - 02:18 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#549 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 02:43 AM

IC: 7725, Lift Doors: Requiem IV

 

"Judging by the condition of the sign, it probably hasn't been tampered with. Could be a short or a lack of power, but both have the potential to take a while to fix."

 

He kept an ear trained for the sound of a door being smashed in. They shouldn't stay for long in case their friend got bored.

 

"We can all go together, or we can split up. We need to choose quickly, but I personally would like to visit Engineering if possible."


  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#550 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 03:39 AM

IC: #00271"Then we have no time. We need to get...ouch!... #00686 to Medical."She stopped.":I think we should take right. I just... I don't know. Take right."OOC: Couldn't resist the refernece
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#551 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 494 posts

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 05:27 AM

IC: 913 fell in to a quick march in the rear, he scanned the area using his visor. Noticing nothing he turned it off.
  • 0
___________________________________________wTGHQ.gif-OeZ6u.gif-nFVHK.gif________________________________________

#552 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,280 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 09:26 AM

Is it alright to call me Irony?

OOC:

Considering irony is an actually word that doesn't mean 'made of iron', I would say no.

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Training Deck][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]819 started to walk down the hallway, pulling out his two handguns. He had them still set to stun, but was ready to change to kill. Walking down, the group passed by a door, which 819 jumped into, knocking it open. He found a stairwell, leading for a long distance up and up. He turned around and yelled, [/color][color=#a52a2a;]"I think I found a way to Hydroponics."[/color]

 

IC: 999 Prime [Maintenance Deck]

[color=#008000;]999 grabbed Fifty-Nine, using the enhanced strength he gained from being near two incredibly scared people and started to run towards another one of the ships. He ran over to it, and pulled open a door, climbing into it. He said to the Vortixx,[/color][color=#000000;] "We have to find the control room, and start to fly the ship."[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]He looked out, and then yelled to the other crew member of the Canary, [/color][color=#000000;]"Knight! Get in here! We got to escape from that thing."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#553 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 11:23 AM

ic: CannonHe shook his head at 7725's suggestion. "Splitting up is a bad idea. I'm wounded, Sparks over there is wounded. Which just leaves you, 400, and 306 in fighting condition. I know we didn't fair all that well against the last monstrosity grouped together but we got out alive, and that is enough for me. We stay together."


  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#554 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 11:30 AM

IC: 306... Ugh... Bubbles, Lift Doors

 

Bubbles sighed, resigning herself to a life of being a mere floating, fragile object. She supposed that a bubble was weak, like herself.

 

"I concur," she said, nodding to 271.


  • 0

Taipu still won't love me.

tumblr_mn04u212Bs1rlaa4qo1_r1_500.png

 

taipu

i love you

love me back

my darling taipu


#555 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 11:57 AM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift Doors: Requiem IV

 

"Right lift sounds good," 7725 said, stepping into the lift. "Let's get moving"


  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#556 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 03:05 PM

OOC: @ Shadow Destroyer; Look at the map of the ship again. To get to Hydroponics, you have to cross through the Personnel Deck. You also have to go up. So you'll need to do just a little more exploring around. I suggest you start describing the rooms and creatures you encounter along the way, or you might not like what happens when I do. :P

 

You could also try to find another lift, but it's probably... guarded.

 

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] Matoran Scientists[/color][/font]

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Science & Medical Deck; Room[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Could I convince you to at least let me go?" he replied. "At least let me go. He's the doctor, I'm just the assistant. And..."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]He squirmed. "Yep. That's broken."[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);][IC-NPC] Mr. Bloop[/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]Maintenance Deck; Hangar Bay 1[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]As 999 stood at the entrance to the ship, there was an earth shattering slam as the huge worm slammed its head down on to the front area of the ship, crushing it into pieces and sending 999 rolling out of the entrance unceremoniously to the ground. The creature then lifted its head back and stared at the group, now close enough for them to visibly see the entirety of its mouth, as it closed in.[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]There was also another problem, one barely noticeable. In the distance, there was an empty hole - a hole that Mr. Bloop must have used, but then stopped using in order to make use of this current one. The objects there were being sucked in and through as it rapidly widened. Whatever was beneath this deck was open to the vacuum of space - and thus, so was this area of the ship.[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(255,160,122);]They needed to get out. Where had that red being ran off to?[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] 27, 404[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Just deactivate them." 404 replied. "Otherwise, we're going to have problems."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]There was one other thing - something happening in the very midst of them, that had gone unignored with the whole group focusing on each other. Within the Steltian's chest, a few small tentacles began writhing and rising up...[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 18 2013 - 03:05 PM.

  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#557 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 04:42 PM

IC[59049]:

 

59049 looked around frantically for a route to safety.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#558 Online Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,852 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 04:52 PM

[color=#ff0000;]OOC:  I'm going to have to fight one those things......your happy-looking emoticon is deceiving...or it's smiling because we all might die...in any case, <sarcasm>yeah.....</sarcasm>.  So, is this guy Mr. Tentacles?[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8  in Personal Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Silence.  Only the deafened knew this eerie feeling, But this ship got it pretty close probably[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He decided to check his weapon systems.  They were to be online in one minute.  He guessed it wasn't that bad.  After all; what could attack him in next minute.[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]"Don't think like that", he told himself.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]He constantly told himself this to avoid being unprepared.[/color]


  • 0

#559 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 06:43 PM

OOC: @ Shadow Destroyer; Look at the map of the ship again. To get to Hydroponics, you have to cross through the Personnel Deck. You also have to go up. So you'll need to do just a little more exploring around. I suggest you start describing the rooms and creatures you encounter along the way, or you might not like what happens when I do. 

 

OOC: So what about the stairwell 819 just found? Would that work?

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Hallway[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 examined the stairwell 819 had pointed out. It was dark, and looked much more worn down than the rest of the ship. Chances were, this was a maintenance shaft available for use if the lifts were malfunctioning. It was a stroke of luck they had been able to find it.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Looks suspicious. We'll have to be careful if we go up there." The Toa of Stone thought.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 18 2013 - 06:44 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#560 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

  • 379 posts

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 09:05 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Training Deck Hallway[color=#696969;]The green-eyed Onu-Toa slipped up beside Rocky and cast a critical glance into the stairwell's depths. Stark white light from her helmet's twin headlamps glinted on exposed metal, lighting up every nook and cranny within visual range."Maintenance stairway, I'd say, judging by the bare-bones metallic construction... See anything that looks unusually hazardous?"[/color]OOC:Soo... yeah. What is down there? Deranged maintenance 'bots? Zombie warriors? Gigantic spiders? Nothing at all?


Edited by Shadowhawk, Jul 18 2013 - 09:08 PM.

  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | GoMN | FTL }





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users