The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Ic: 686 locker roomThe events had happened to fast for 686 to do anything. He walked to the locker room door and checked the hallway to make sure nothing else was out there."He put a hand on 2275"s shoulders a little shaken up by the creature. "Don't worry about it. The rest of the group couldn't see." he said shakily. "You were just trying to help. Hallways clear." He looked back to his small group minus two members. "I agree that we need to get out of here now. Maintenance is our best bet, considering it is the only location we have named. Anybody have a map in their data banks?" He asked realizing he had no idea where this place would be. In reality he wanted to fight the creature, but he wasn't willing to put unarmed Matoran at risk.OOC: I had every intention of having 686 engage. Unfortunately the community computer at work was not cooperating :(

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

IC: 8 in Personnel Deck

8 almost jumped at the sound of this voice.

"It's been a while hasn't it been, sir", said the voice.

This voice sounded REALLY close.

8 looked around to see what was speaking to him. Then it him. The suit was talking to him. Yeah, creepy.

"So, predictable of you, sir. I knew suspended animation would've had this effect on you.", said the suit.

Now this was getting really weird. From what the suit said to him it seemed like it had responded to his reaction.

8 was almost to weirded out to say anything back, however, he managed to say something,"Ummmm...,suit?" he asked.

"Yes, sir.", the suit responded to him.

That did it. He now had an official answer that it did indeed respond to him.

"Why are you...talking to me..?" 8 asked.

"Quite a strange question, coming from the person who programmed and created me.", responded the suit.

He was a programmer and an engineer? The suit knew more about himself than he did so he felt the need to ask it something about himself.

"What else do you know about...me like...what's my name?, he asked.

"You never told me, sir. We were put in that capsule almost right after my creation, sir. The suspended animation had an effect my programed memory and any history between the time of my creation and when we went in to the capsule.", the suit answered.

Karz. Just Karz.

IC: 7725, Locker Doom: Requiem IV 7725 heard 686 and 271 next to him. That was two fewer members they had to find, but they still didn't know where the Skakdi was. It didn't matter, they had to get out. If they found him on the way out, that would be all the better. He heard 271 mention another door. "Another door? Sounds like a plan. We need to get to where we can see better." OOC: I know I can drag 306 with me, but who has 400 covered?

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

"You do know we can communicate telepathically, right, sir?" the suit told him,"It'll be much easier to activate any of my in-built equipment with out any enemies knowing what we'll do next, sir."

"How do I do that", 8 asked.

"Simple; I can hear your thoughts, sir. If you want to activate anything then you can browse the files on your visor for their activation applications and then create short cuts that will let you simply say what you want activated and I'll activate it, sir.", the suit answered,"Here I'll direct you to your sword file, sir."

Suddenly files appeared on the visor. After opening some we went to a folder called 'Liquid Metal Control'. The suit went to the folder. Then he went to a file called 'Sword Shape' and in the meantime created a short cut to it on the main screen."

"Now say 'Activate Sword' telepathically", said the suit in his thoughts.

"Activate Sword", he told his suit telepathically.

IC: 72 (Training Deck)

"Come on, 31415. We don't want to be caught separated like this if something comes along!"

She's turned her attention to the hallways, watching each one for movement. The Ce-Matoran fiddles with her staff nervously, attempting to replicate her earlier feat with no success.

Hum-de-dum.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: @ Damaracx; I did not approve for your suit to have an AI that complicated, capable of speech in such a manner. The information provided by the suits is uploaded directly to the mind of the person wearing it. Still, I can fix this.

[iC-NPC] ?????, ?????

Personnel Deck - With 00008

There was a sudden *bzzt* sound from the place where the vocals of the suit came to 00008 from, followed by a shock. Immediately, he could feel a stream of data - the information inherent to the suit - being streamed to his mind in a sudden flash. The sudden mental whiplash was... painful. But not quite as painful as the feeling of being electrocuted. The computer systems inherent to the suit all began shutting down, and he fell to the ground in a rather pitiful manner.

After a moment, the systems started returning, and he felt something on his back. All weapons and motor systems were down, leaving him with only sensory and warning systems. Something, it seemed, was drilling into the back of his helmet and trying to reach the data drives inside.

"Alright, that should do it." called a woman's voice from over him. There was another jolt, and the systems suddenly began going haywire. A message flashed across the crewman's HUD - the memory storage chip had been removed, taking the AI with it. The backups were going into effect, which combined with his own conscious mind would prevent him from having any detrimental affects. Suddenly, he was picked up by the back of his armor, and turned about to face another figure.

The being before him held in one hand the memory storage chip from 00008's suit in one hand, and in the other was... well, holding him. It was a Glatorian, with her face barely visible through the orange visor. Her suit was massive and imposing, with massive shoulders and an imposing aura able to mortify a tank. She then set 00008 down on his feet, as his basic motor functions were beginning to return. Weapons systems were still down.

Another figure came from behind him. This one's hidden face through the visor failed to mark who he was. His reddish and orange power suit gave him a less imposing figure, and yet somehow he just sent shivers up 00008's spine. His manner was carefree and yet chilling as he reached out to take the data chip, before inspecting it carefully. He then extended his arm and a small compartment opened, showing a number of similar chips - dozens, it seemed, all with different numbers. He placed this one into a slot alongside the others.

"It's just another Toa, sir. Still, he was one of the officers. More useful alive than dead." the Glatorian said. With her hands free, she reached to her waist and grabbed an axe which suddenly flared to life with orange energy, vibrating and radiating heat.

"Most certainly." the other figure said, his voice just as chilling as his lean, armored appearance. The final functions seemed to be returning to 00008's armor as he figure extended his hand. "I apologize for our less than friendly introduction, but you must understand these are dangerous times and trust is hard to earn. I am crewmember 27, and with me is my fellow in wandering these halls, 404. If you would be willing to simply forgive and forget, I'm sure things will go just... swimmingly."

His hand was certainly out, offering a handshake. To accept or deny.

OOC: Eeny...

...meeny...

...miny...

... moe.

[iC-NPC] Mr. Fingers

Personnel Deck; Locker Room

There was a shuffling sound followed by a screech. The next sound was the combination of an "oof" and a shout and the sound of someone who's being stabbed through the arm, as the later happened to 271. Three long, almost skeletal fingers stuck from her upper left arm and shoulder, blood dripping off of them. Suddenly, the fingers gripped hard, and she began feeling... strange.

The next thing that happened was rather spectacular. Strobing lights struck across the area behind 271, completing blinding anyone who looked at it and illuminating the creatures silhouette once more for those who saw it in that brief moment between being blinded. Electricity was flowing into the creature in massive amounts... and yet the sounds it made were, if one could describe any sounds made by such a creature in this one, triumphant.

271 could feel some type of energy being drained out of her. Her own muscle and mental memories began recalling the feeling. This... this was her own power. Her elemental powers of lightning, from so long ago. She could remember channeling it. She could remember... the suit. It hampered those powers. Made them unusable. But they were still there, locked away behind constraints.

And the creature, by making direct contact, was draining her reserves. Yet as she felt her powers being sucked out, she could feel something else... mental energy. The creature that was there, making contact. She could feel its desire. To drain the power that was there. To drain that raw elemental electricity, and have access to that kind of power. It had once had the power, too. It desired it once more. And without any suit to hamper it, the beast would have free reign to use it.

Within a few moments, her body had been drained as it would be in a nova blast. 271 slumped unconscious to the floor, her last thoughts being the horrified ideas of how the creature might use such powers. Or that it was intelligent at all. In the darkness, the outline of the creature was visible as lines of electricity for a few moments, before it once again returned to the darkness.

But it wasn't necessarily gone.

OOC: You guys can't tell me you didn't see this one coming.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: 7725, Locker Doom: Requiem IV

7725 watched in horror as 271 fell to the floor. He flipped on his light, trying to see the monster that had done this. Barely missing the monster, he ran to help 400 up.

"Someone get 271 and run!"

He grabbed 400's arm and, pointing his light straight ahead, started running in the direction 271 had been leading them.

OOC: Erebus, this might be your chance to engage if you choose not to get 271 out.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

IC: 686 Locker Room686 stood horrified as he watched the creature drain the energy from 271. When she slumped to the ground he rushed back to where the creature had been and punched. His fist made contact with something... Fleshy. The gun roared releasing protosteel buckshot into the creature. Unfortunately he hadn't been prepared for such a powerful kickback and was knocked to the ground. he jumped to his feet and rushed back at the creature ready to strike again.He cocked his fist back ready for the recoil this timeOoc: as much as I would like to finish mr. Fingers off I'm pretty sure you don't want him to die too soon. :pYour move Mr. FingersAlso I apologize for the shortness of this post and lack of epicness but I have to be up at 6am and really need to get to bed.

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Suddenly, 8 knew much more than he previously did he felt much, much more intelligent. He would've said thank you if they hadn't all been so Karzing creepy. That and the whole better alive than dead thing. Karz, did he feel loved suddenly. This gave him a few impressions on what he'd have to do to not be a servant or worse; their victim. He could run, but he was obviously being forced to join them or at least their aura and tone lead him to thinking that, they also had fully functional weapons; which was something he didn't have. He could go with the flow, but risk being a victim to whatever it is that they're planning. He could act like like he's their friend, but there was three of them and he didn't know how intelligent they were. He preferred not to do anything this way, but he realized he'd have wing it and make a strategy along the way. He must be important to them, but he couldn't risk taking a gamble of how important he was and finding out somebody could do the same thing as they intended him to do.

He had no choice. His only hope was that this guy didn't have one of those gadgets where when you shake their hand you wind up pressing a button that electrocutes you.

8 stood up and stretched out his to shake the his hand...

IC: #31415The Toa of Iron accepted the Toa's hands and was hauled up the tunnel.IC: #00271The Vo Toa saw weird sights as she fell unsconscious. Weird colours and shapes and sounds. Memories and dreams. Fantasies and nightmares.She started to moan a little, but she was still unconscious. And throughout it all, her hand still cradled the Sphere.OOC: I recommend running. Mr. Fibbles, er, FINGERS,with lightning is bad. And try to carry me too, my Toa isn't that fat or heavy.

OOC: It's not a matter of him dying too soon, Erebus. It's simply a matter of whether or not you can pull it off.

[iC-NPC] Mr. Fingers

The creature didn't even seem to recoil as 686 began attacking, though it did seem a tad surprised that the Toa of Darkness had found and started attacking him. It turned to stare directly at him, with its eyes reflecting the little light in the room before shifting to full red as it began taking in waves from the infra-red spectrum.

The creature leaped back as 686 charged towards it, moving a good three Bio away in a single leap. As the Toa advanced, one of the creatures arms jutted out to full length with fingers, skewering 686 twice in the chest and just above vital organs. The pain was excruciating, and the strike would likely have been lethal were he a Glatorian or Agori; being bio-mechanical, he would probably survive.

Pain is still pain, though, and that kind of pain was enough to stop the Toa in his tracks. Enough to weaken him to the point that he was sent flying back and to the ground when the creature leaped forward again, slamming its entire body into him as his wrist guns went off. There was a slight splatter of blood that burst from the creature due to their close proximity, but it otherwise seemed unphased. 686, on the other hand, was now skidding quite a while away.

The creature retreated into the darkness, giving him one last glimpse of those dark red eyes.

[iC-NPC] 27, 404

Personnel Deck

27 responded with a firm shake, before saying, "Tell me, crew member designation zero-zero-zero-zero-eight, how much would you like to join us on a mission?

"Sir, I just meant taking him back to base, not actual recruiting for field work..."

"Well I for one do mean it." he snapped, turning to 404 as he did so. Looking to 8 once more, he asked, "Tell me, what do you know of the Great Beings?"

Unsurprisingly for a person with their memories wiped, 8 couldn't think of anything. As he tried to, 27 already began to continue. "To put it simply, they were once the leaders of 404's people, and the creators or ours. And I believe one of them might have come on board this very ship..."

OOC: Well that's interesting.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: So, is 271 pretty much a vegetable now?

IC: 655 - Training Deck

"Let's meet up with the others." 655 told the group after they pulled the Toa of Iron up. "We need to find out what that explosion was..."

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: 306, Locker Room

"I'll get them!" she exclaimed, her voice tight and compressed. She ran to pick up the two Toa; holding 271 in her left arm bridal-style and 686 over her right shoulder. She staggered back to her Fe-Matoran friend and gasped, "I-I'm too weak. Help me."

OOC: Was I too late to write that? Nobody was in the RP when I started writing this.

Edited by Neelh

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

IC: 8 in Personal Deck

They seemed to know a lot. Were their memories drained from the suspended animation as well or did they simply find a good amount information?

They knew quite a bit. How much? He intended to figure out.

He looked at the figure and responded,"Alright then. I'll join you."

Talking suits and now this and he hadn't even moved 4 Bios away from the capsule.

"Well, it's one of a few things," 72 says, now standing by the entrance to the left hallway, the one the others took.

"A, it's an overcharged 'bot that has explosive powers, B, one of the others just found a new power, C, something found a reactor or something of the sort and it didn't end well, and D, the others attempted to use some weapon and that didn't end well."

She takes a breath and motions for the others while taking a step down the corridor.

"In any case, it's time to get moving. Come on ya Toa."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: 7725, Locker Doom: Requiem IV7725 did a 180 and ran back to the fallen Toa. He and 400 would not be able to carry one Toa, but they might be able to pull one. He ran over to 686."686, can you walk?"If 686 couldn't walk, they might be forced to leave someone behind."Where the Karz is that Skakdi?"

Teridax to Vakama

OOC: So, is 271 pretty much a vegetable now?

OOC: No, just drained of all of her elemental power at once. She'll recover it over time, but it's still an unpleasant drain (look at what happened to Gali when she went nova, and she was mentally prepared to do it!).

[iC-GM] 27, 404

"That's good..." he said. "I'll let 404 brief you on the rest of the situation, but we need to get moving."

He turned to start off, and 404 positioned herself behind and alongside 8, to keep him from trying to run away. "We are what's left of the first group to awaken. The rest either splintered off due to infighting or died from... numerous possible causes onboard the ship. We also managed to recover quite a large database, which told us much about the workings of the power suits and our past. The Great Beings were one of the records present, and as we searched through the records of crew members and a few hidden files..."

"...we found that one had snuck on board." 27 finished. "How? We don't know. But it appears that the SPSRD knew of the Great Being, just not who. Part of the reason the ship was made was to get him onboard and figure out who he was."

"There were a circle of eleven high ranking officers who knew about this. We're not sure who, exactly, was in on this scheme. But everyone on this ship had at least some dirty little secret." 404 continued. "We still haven't found out everything about our own, though..."

IC:"Well, Seven," #29824 said, shifting slightly, "shall we stay here and possibly get attacked by something, out go exploring? I still don't quite trust you, but if there is an attack, I'm not going to have your blood on my hands."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: [ 391 ] - Training DeckFor the second time in ten minutes, the female GPE unlimbered her plasma-charged circular saw, holding the three-pound machine in a cradle carry. Left hand supporting, right hand tight on the textured grip. The tool felt solid in her grasp, sure and dependable and utterly dangerous. She may not have been a trained warrior, but monster hide wasn't all that much different from protosteel hull plating, not when you put them both to a chop test."I don't think there'd be a non-contained reactor out in the open, not in a personnel-oriented area like this." she remarked, falling into step beside 72. "I think the robot idea is more likely... but we can deal with that, eh?"

IC: 8

8 quickly look at his hand. Nope, no tracking devices or an other gadgets. Good.

Officers....11....that's what they called him when they first met. An officer. 'More useful dead than alive'. With that comment he wondered how much the crew respected them.

He had some questions for them that he had wondered that the suit didn't upload to his mind. For one what element was he? He knew he was a Toa. Maybe they'd know.

"So, just a question; you wouldn't happen to know what element I am would you?" he asked.

Ic: 686 locker room686 shakily got to his feet. The pain was excruciating but the adrenaline rushing through him was dulling it."oh I can do more then walk....." He walked over to the fallen Toa and grabbed her gun. "Where did it go?" As if in reaponse to his query his thermal vision kicked on. He saw the creature, took aim and fired. He didn't expect it to kill the creature but if whatever gods were out there were listening, it would stun it.OOC: let's see how you like non elemental energy mr. Fingers

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

[iC-NPC] Mr. Fingers

The problem with the attack 686 made was that they were in a room with obstacles, and the creature was moving along the other side of the lockers at the moment. Quite quickly, too. It was going the roundabout way towards the door that the group was attempting to flee towards... and would soon be coming up behind those in the lead.

The group were beginning to experience other problems. Warning signals began appearing on almost all of their power suits, showing that something was draining them quicker than their recharging units were working. Their functions were becoming more and more limited by the second, as non-vital features began turning off.

One of those non-vital features was shifting what visions could be used, and 686 found his thermal vision deactivating, leaving him just as blind as everyone else. A bunch of stone rats while a Muaka was on the prowl.

[iC-GM] 27, 404

"According to your data-chip, you were meant to be a Ce-Toa." 27 replied. "Matoran dialect gives a direct translation of Hero Wielding Psionics. Given the circumstances, I'm afraid neither will do you much good right now - heroism or psionics."

IC: 7725, Locker Doom: Requiem IVWarning lights started flashing on 7725's HUD. His power was draining, and fast. The creature had to have something to do with it. He looked in the direction of the new exit. Something flicked along the upper edge of his beam."It's heading us off at the door! We can't go that way!"686 could walk, that made things easier."306, you grab 271. I'll go with 400. We need to get to the door we came through." Edited by Rauta

Teridax to Vakama

"Shh, you're going to be okay. Does it hurt anywhere?"

OOC: Everyone sems to have forgotten that 306 is already carrying 271. I'm assuming 686 got up, but there was no mention of 271 lying on the cold hard ground after.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

OOC: No matter. I still think we get the Karz out of here.IC: #00271The Toa of Lightning's eyes fluttered."My whole body-feels like-someone dumped me in ice- then forced me to-trek over a desert, and then deprived me of sleep. But I'll hold. We must- make a charge to the door. It's only 20 bio away."OOC: So do we go to the door ahead or back where we came? I vote the door ahead.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" she asked, before breaking into a sob. "And which door? I don't even know where the doors are anymore. Oh gosh, someone turn the lights back on."

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

7725 swung his light around. The door the came through had been near locker 1. It would be a long way, but he hoped it was 20 bios zigzagging and not as the Gukko flies.

"It's this way," he said, referencing the locker organization. "Let's move!"

OOC: 20 bios is about 48 yards, almost half of an American football field.

Teridax to Vakama

"...I can deal with that," breathed 306, looking from the door to the Toa in her arms. "Yeah. No biggie."

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

IC: (841)It also didn't take a genius to figure out that whatever was in his pocket wasn't going to be good.So she tried to tackle him, wrapping her arms in such a way that he'd be unable to move his.IC: (Seven)"Let's start moving."She started walking, laser blade illuminating the passage. "What's your name?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Assuming that it's not a walking pile of explosive projectiles, yeah, should be no problem."

The Ce-Matoran gives a sly half-smile and continues on, calling back.

"OY! 6-5S AND 5 DIGITS, COME ON!"

OOC: Alright, here we go. 14th, you have control of 72 here until I next post. Take care of her, keep her brash, and have fun with her. :P

Everyone else, have a wonderful week and enjoy my absence! :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: @ Group One; You guys do have permission to make stuff happen, like what Zakaro did with the arena. That was all stuff he came up with, save for the things that I interjected like the laser eyes as a means of demonstrating what these overcharged 'bots would do. Don't just wander down a hallway, find something down a hallway. Sheesh. :P

[iC-NPC] Mr. Fingers

As 7725 attempted to turn the groups direction around, it seemed somebody else was listening. As they started making their way back, the creature dropped from the ceiling ahead. The sound was the first alert; the second was as the outline of its body became visible through a line of electricity. The creatures arm extended, and it began firing forth blasts of lightning at the group, most of the bolts hitting wild, but a few managing to strike the group members, further damaging their weakened systems.

OOC: @ Group Two; I'm going to be blunt - you guys have been running back and forth and discussing what to do while there's a thing trying to kill you. That's even worse horror tactics than running upstairs. Don't talk. Act. Just run. Get out of one of those doors, or try to stay and hold it off, or whatever. Don't just stand there. Those injuries will start adding up.

[iC-NPC] Matoran Scientists

Science & Medical Deck

It became quickly apparent that the scientist was not prepared to be tackled by someone wearing a full on, very heavy power suit. It sounded like something broke when he struck the ground with 841 on top of him, and he let out a groan. Struggling to get out. The Ko-Matoran, not so confined, began running as quickly as he could towards what seemed to be a door with two red buttons next to it.

OOC: Does Tyler have any plans on posting here?

IC: 686 locker room686 had been following 7725 to the door when the glowing creature droped from the ceiling. He trailed the creature with the lightning rifle managing to dodge a few of the lightning bolts.With the creature finally in his sights he pulled the trigger. Lightning erupted from the rifle and struck the creature in the chest.Ooc: I'm more then willing to fight Mr. Fingers, buddy. And I will die trying to save the group. It's only a matter of figuring out how to kill him.

OOC: What I'd like to know is when you got a lightning rifle. 271 has the battery that can be used as an electric gun, but that's not a lightning rifle the last time I checked.

[iC-NPC] Mr. Fingers

The creature took a moment to look over to 686 as lightning began striking it from the borrowed gun. Each bolt seemed to be simply absorbed into it. Casually, it turned to 686 and struck out with a much stronger electric bolt meant to fry him in his armor.

The creature dropped down ahead of the group. The thing was sentient? He felt a lightning blast strike him square in the chest, causing him to stagger. More alerts popped up on his HUD. His mind whirled as 686 fired at the creature. Running in a group wasn't going to work...

"SCATTER!" he shouted, swinging 400 down one row of lockers and dashing in the opposite direction. It risked them all being split up and never finding each other afterwards, but at least they might be able to find relative safety.

Edited by Rauta

Teridax to Vakama

[iC-NPC] Mr. Fingers + [PC] 608

608 was one of those struck by multiple lightning strikes, causing him to stumble back. His suit began whirring, as did his memories. His eyes opened wide as he began to see glimpses of the past, back before all of this had happened. He looked at some of the others around him in horror, before turning to the creature. His eyes narrowed in, becoming more steely.

What motivated him was impossible to tell, as Mr. Fingers bolt struck 686 dead center. The creature held the stream, causing the Toa of Darkness to scream in pain as the beast began basically boiling his entire body within the suit. At the time, though, his saving grace came as 608 rushed forwards, retractable claws out as he leaped onto the creatures back, jamming the claws into its neck. The monster let out a hiss, and its electric stream on 686 was cut off. Electric energy began surging through its body, and 608 screamed out in pain.

The creature attempted to reach behind itself, but its unwieldy arms made it impossible for it to reach back properly. It's rather unstable physiology led to it falling over as it attempted to support the weight of an armored Toa. Eventually, it managed to spin its entire body, twisting 608 off - who took a large, bloody portion of its flesh with it.

The close proximity to the electricity left 608 nearly immobile, his mask shattering in places along with his armor under the suit. His flesh was charred, and everyone in the room could smell the pieces of his mostly cooked body. Some areas were almost liquefied under the armor, and he had been left nearly blind. Mr. Fingers, still supercharged with electricity, began creeping forwards, ignoring the rest of the group as they fled and 686 as he tried to recover from the attack.

The creature extended its fingers, which quickly got to work by rapidly jabbing its victim all across the body. It began ripping at his power suit, getting into the joints and violently ripping a few pieces off, including jamming into his visor and pulling out pieces of his mask. He would have been screaming were his lung still fully functional; as it was, only dull sounds of pain could be heard. Eventually, even those sounds stopped as the creature ripped the chest piece of his suit off, before moving its body down and plunging its smaller head directly into his torso.

The sounds started once again, before he was completely silenced.

OOC: Moral of the story - do the right thing and you're going to die. There's a good moral for your children. 608 has been terminated at his players request, to show an example of what will happen if you guys don't take advantage of this and get out while you still can.

OOC: Precisely what I'v ebeen saying fdor the past, what, four days!!?Guys, run! Haven.t you watched enopugh horror movies to know that? And I have watched only 20% the average person would watch, in terms of intensity and numbers.IC: #00271"G-guys, r-r-run!" She stuttered. The Toa iof Lightning tried to get 400's attention. She watched as 868's body slumped to the floor.OOC: He died for us. :( Will it be in vain? It's up to us.

Edited by Norik The Student