The Voyage of the Requiem IV

IC: 7725, Personnel Deck: Requiem IV

"Well I see we're all nicely acquainted," he commented sarcastically.

"I'd like to locate the main power grid. Once we get some lights going, we might be able to see what the problem is."

OOC: Things are quite alright, I just didn't know how long my event was going to be, so I didn't plan around it. And I'm quite sure 7725 would be overjoyed at being magnetized to something technological. lol.gif

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

OOC: If you are part of the group and refuse to follow 72 to the Training Deck, then you will simply remain in the locker room. Otherwise, you're assumed to have followed and are now moving on further into the ship.

Group Number One, Chapter One

--- {4a} Training Deck. This area of the ship is quite small, and considered part of the Personnel Deck. Previously, it was stocked with robots meant to provide training. Most were destroyed; others were supercharged by the engine malfunction and have become very violent and disabled safety procedures on their weapons. This area is moderately dangerous and has some power.

[iC-GM] Officers Lift ---> Training Deck

If at any point the lift was a smooth ride, that time had long since gone. The room constantly jolted and shook, throwing the armored crew members present into each other on multiple occasions. The lights that were once on went out the moment the double doors closed, replaced by a slight green light that gave a strange coloration as their vehicle of necessity tossed them about like rag dolls.

Eventually, the lift came to an unsteady stop, giving one final jolt before settling into place. Rather than the original doors they entered from opening, the far end where 72 stood with the computer panel split into three separate panels; two moving to the side and one, with the computer, rising up into the ceiling. Or, at least, that seemed to be the intent; the one on the right found itself stuck, jerking back and forth and attempting to pull in.

The lift returned to its normal lighting condition for a moment before the lighting system shorted out.

What stood before them was a large room. Part of the floor seemed to have collapsed near the middle, allowing entrance into the level immediately below. There were a number of hologramatic images on the wall, though most were either malfunctioning or turned off entirely; each showed some type of sport or possible training method for one to interact with. There was all sorts of rubble and a few tables, along with areas where panels of the wall and floor had been torn or shredded. It appeared a few explosions had gone off in the room as well, some centered on what appeared to be the destroyed pieces of some type of mechanoid bipeds.

There was a limited amount of lighting in the room, but it appeared to all come from tiny lightstones embedded in tubes in the ceiling. Most appeared to have died out long ago, though. The lighting was as bad as the hallway which the beast from before had made its way away from them.

Four hallways ran away from the room; two on the right side, one on the left, and one straight forward. Where exactly they went was impossible to tell, as anything to signal it appeared to have been electrical - and not vital enough to the ships systems.

The lights constantly flickered, and electric sparks occasionally burst from lose wires and the wall.

OOC: This is where I leave you guys, for now. That is, group one. You've gotten your jumpstart through the "player spawn" and made your choice of where you wanted to go. Remember -

The RPG is a free-for-all. To call if a sandbox would be inaccurate, but I’m leaving a lot about the ships interior up to player interpretation. Your willingness to explore will be rewarded by finding certain areas of the ship, and possibly information about what happened. By the end, it’s possible the collective player knowledge base will have figured out the whole story. It’s also possible everyone will have died.

Go on. Explore. Split into smaller groups to explore more, or stick together. This is where the sandbox kicks in. Remember, have fun - make use of the terrain knowledge given on the main topic, and which I repeated at the top of this post. If I had no intention of letting you explore on your own, why the Karz would I have included it?

Run into a few killer robots. Search for a few training weapons. If it's something that could actually be useful, just PM me and get permission first. If it's something really useful, like a Xian weapon, you'd better be willing to fight for it. The same goes for encountering fellow Scavengers - I'll try to throw in a few NPCs for you to meet here from time to time. And, possibly, an old friend...

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Ic 686: lighted hallway group 2686 walked down the hall blasters ready. "What makes you think we won't find your power grid down here?" He askedHe saw a sign hanging from the ceiling "00101-001001"a it said in glowing red numbers.What interested him most was the large set of double doors. He took up position on one side getting ready to breach. He didnt know why he did it, it just felt... Right. He turned to the Skakdi, nearly yelling in frustration at the sight of him holding his violin and not the dagger. He breathed deeply trying to calm himself."Mind putting that away and taking up position over there.... With a real weapon?" He asked as calmly as possible.'Of all the beings on this ship I get stuck with engineers, navigators, and a bard.' He thought irritably.Ooc: don't we have a former member of group one still in here?

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

IC - The Bard (24601) (lighted hallway) (group 2):

The Bard let one single note escape the Violin. It shrieked through 686's eardrums, loud enough to make him wince. Non of the others seemed to even hear anything. The Bard grinned mischievously.

"I'm good, thanks."

IC: 575 - Personnel Deck

'Close.' The final window in her HUD disappeared. She knew a heck of a lot more about the mechanisms of the ship, as well as why she carried a big spanner.

'Review Suit Functions,' she told to her Voice Interface.

'Certainly.' An outline of the Power Suit appeared, but only one area was highlighted, on her wrist, which 575 pulled up into her field of vision.

'Arc Welder, huh? How does it work?'

'The User must be a Toa of Lightning for the Arc Welder to work. The User must channel their element into the device, which will arc the current from the electrode to the base material, welding whatever it is applied to. The Visor of the Power Suit is tinted during this time, to protect the User from being blinded.'

'I.. guess that makes sense. Tint Visor.' Her vision turned dark, and she concentrated on her arm. Through the darkness, she could see a spark. It sputtered, then jumped into life, a small bolt of electricity.

Highly visible to anyone else on the Personnel Deck.OOC: Anyone else in the main room of the Personnel Deck, feel free to interact.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: 686, second group, lit hallwayFor a second it felt as if somebody had drilled something into his ears. He wanted to smash the violin over the Skakdi's stupid grinning head.... But at the same time he was impressed that the he had had the guts do to that. He smiled at the Bard finding himself actually respecting the entertainer a little. "Yes. I think that will do quite nicely Bard.... On my mark." 686 held 3 fingers and counted down. "Mark." 686 and The Bard breached the room. A room filled with lockers. And a lone Toa sitting on a bench. "This is the group 400 was talking about?" 686 asked no one in particularOOC: Dovahkiin stayed behind so he should still be in the locker room. If he's still playing ;)

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

OOC: Dovahkinn fell asleep on the bench and we forgot about him... jk

IC: 655 - Training Deck

655 stepped out of the elevator. The training deck was a mess, but perhaps they would find something useful here. The Toa kept his blade ready, in case there were any unwanted guests lurking in the shadows...

655 took a glance back at the elevator, then did a double take. Where was the Toa of Iron? He had behind them just a second ago...

"Does anyone know where 608 went?" The Toa of Stone asked.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: 7725, Personnel Deck Hallway: Requiem IV

He followed the group down the hallway. "A hunch, really."

Noticing the red numbers, his mind spun in effort to translate the code.

"5-9, that doesn't make a thread of sense," he muttered to himself, "A floor code, perhaps?"

Opening his HUD, 7725 began digging through the menus for a floor plan of the Personnel Deck.

Through the HUD, he could see the dark Toa preparing to force them open. He watched the Toa cringe, hard, though not sure why. He observed as the two forced the doors open, causing a rather loud orchestra of strained mechanisms and locks that made him cringe almost as hard. He figured there was probably a switch of some sort to open them, but what was done was done.

"Looks a little small to be called a group."

OOC: Pretty sure we're about to run into 608. We might be out of the line of sight of 575, but there should still time to run to catch up.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

IC (400)

He felt a bit trapped, but realized it was to be expected. He had been whisked away as this second gathering of cohorts began to splinter, as some made their way to the end of the brighter hallway, and others remained in the room of tubes. As he plodded along down the rest of the hall, following that awful musician and 686, the only seemingly level headed one of the bunch. He looked around for the one he only knew as 7725, and spotted him a little ways ahead of him. He jogged up right as one of the Toa violently opened the doors at the end. He blinked as his eyes settled in the room. So this is what the others have already encountered. Might have been wiser to follow, I won't make that mistake again. He figured it might be best to make acquaintances. This ship doesn't seem at all as dangerous as it first seemed.

"There were more of them, it appears there's just a straggler." The Ko-Matoran commented, the chirping from his suit reminding him of the parallels between his own abandonment not long ago. He followed behind the others, so these must be crew lockers... I wonder if I have one as well. I wonder what an apparent... (his suit chirped and the word gardener popped to mind) ...botanist would store in a lock box...

EDIT: IC:

THEN 400 walks over to his locker, enters the combination, and opens it to discover-

Edited by Funcle K.

IC: "Was that really necessary?" asked 306, raising an eyebrow incredulously. "I mean, we could have used that other guy as a battering ram."

She laughed heartily at her own - awful, let it be said - joke. At least, she thought it was.

OOC: welp.

IC: "Is this a locker room?" she said, enunciating her words quite oddly. "Because this is way too big. So, are we going to look for ours?"

Edited by Neelh

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

IC: #00271-Personnel Deck, near Big Group No.2The Toa of Lightning turned a corner and entered a room. It's doors said00101-001001She waswas face to face with a group of Toa. Her visor started to scan their faces and several numbers popped up."CREW MEMBER 686, 24061, 7725 DETECTED." Her AI told her.#00271 did not take chances. She raised e Battery Gun."Who are you? Where is this place?" Although she somewhat knew. A locker room.OOC: So who else is in Group No. 2 in the Locker Room?IC: #31415-Training Room with Group No.1The Iron Toa turned around."Oh no, we left him behind," he said aloud

OOC: Why do people always forget me? I'm in Group 2 as well, you know!

IC: With an almost comically deep breath, Neelh ran through her rehearsed phrase again. "We are on the Personnel Deck of the Requiem IV. I'm 306, backup navigation system. Who are you?"

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

OOC: You didn't post your number, so I didn't want to takechancs posting your number wrongly.IC: #00271"I'm... number 00271. Sorry, if you guys were in the middle of something, it's just... I'm really confused," she drew a deep breath."I saw a corpse back there. Are you guys moving together for protection? If you are, I'd like to join."OOC: So I see#07725 by Rauta#00306 by Neelh#00686 by Erebus#24601 by Grantaire AKA The Bard

#400 by Funcle K.

#00271 by Norik The Student

Edited by Norik The Student

IC: "Cool!" she replied, enthusiastically. "I mean, not about the corpse. But you can join us, if it's okay with the others. Which it will be."

OOC: 24601 is Grantaire, not 24061. Like in Les Miserables.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

Ic: 686 second group, locker room686 looked around the room. "That's the idea, Bubbles. Perhaps we will find something in them that will tell us something.... Anything that can help us." 686 looked down and sighed a little frustrated. Most of his group seemed to know what they were or had an idea as to what their purpose and tasks were since their awakening. He on the other hand, had no idea.His head shot up when he heard the approaching footsteps. He spun about to raise his weapon but found himself at gunpoint. He cursed himself for getting lost in his own thoughts and letting his guard down. The irony of this situation didnt go unnoticed. Minutes before he had held his weapon to 7725 and 400. And now he was looking down the barrel of a gun He didnt dare raise his weapon to her. He tensed a little once 'Bubbles' as he now thought of her responded to the armed Toa's questions as if she didnt have a gun being waved at them. He relaxed when she lowered her weapon."You are free to join us. As long as you don't point that at us again." He said to the Toa. He turned to the 306"As for you Bubbles, how can you remain so calm here? Act like everything is fine? You had a gun pointed at you and you didn't really seem to care." He said frustrated at 306's seeming lack of the potential gravity of her situation.Ooc: @Neelh shouldn't it be just Backup Navigator? System implies you are some sort of AI. Also please post your ID tag and location for the other players convenience. Kinda hard to keep up with all that.@Norik 400 is with us too. We kinda dragged him along :pYay we made it to the locker room. Lets see what our prize is!

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

OOC: #07725 by Rauta

#00306 by Neelh#00686 by Erebus#24601 by Grantaire AKA The Bard

#400 by Funcle K.

#00271 by Norik The Student

Is it right?

IC: #00271

On a whim, #00271 walked to a locker with her number on it. a 6-digit pass was on it. The door had a faded sticker that said,

"I l ve Ma ch nes"

She entered the number that made sense- the next digits of e. Her number was 271, and e was 2.71828182...

She tapped in "828182".

IC: "Bubbles?" 306 asked, laughing dryly. "Do I look like I go swimming regularly?"

She turned away, distracted by the lockers. "Hey, long name, do you want to come with me and find my locker?" She ran off regardless and got lost. Brilliant. Absolutely fantastic. She was going to starve to death here and die alone. Wait, is that the...?

The Toa found a locker with her number on it and grinned. When faced with the keypad, she realised that she had nothing in her head to tell her the code. But three felt like a good starting point. Hm, maybe go up in numerical order? But skip five. Five is a bad number. Avoid fives at all cost and up to nine and-

It opened with a creak, and 306 jumped in shock.

Edited by Neelh

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

It opened with a creak, and 306 jumped in shock. "Aw yes," she smirked, looking at the vast amount of books in there. There was also a checkered board and a plethora of pieces in multiple colours. Anyone who could play that game must be a genius, but 306 didn't need her memory to tell her that it surpassed her own intellectual level.

IC: 999 [Golden Sand Canary]

999 looked up at the hole, and activated the secondary power of his mask. A beam of light started to shine from his mask, and he shined it at the hole in the ceiling.

OOC: I would like to ask you not to determine what's inside your locker, everyone in Group 2. I will be taking care of that at some point this morning, so reasonably soon. I will take your suggestion of discoveries into account, however. So I'm afraid I will have to retcon that entire section of your post, Neelh.

I apologize I didn't see your post sooner, Canis.

[iC-GM] Golden Sandy Canary

As 999 shined his hole up into the ceiling, what had previously appeared to be nothing but the darkness above now showed what appeared to be a horrible twisted face of some sort. Not a pretty one either. The shock was enough to cause him to flinch away at first, and by the time anyone looked again it was gone.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: 7725, Personnel Deck Locker Room: Requiem IV

7725 heard a demanding voice behind him. Whirling around to find another being pointing what looked like a weapon in his direction, he immediately threw himself on the floor. When the hostilities had died down, he stood back up, brushed himself off, and observed the newcomer.

"That's the third time today I've had a weapon pointed at me. Remind me to never sign up as a guard."

He followed the others into the locker room. Most of them had fairly low numbers, but his was about seven times farther down the list. Only "Bard" had a larger number.

"Huh, don't see my number," he said, looking around, "Might be in a different section of the room."

OOC: Again, apologies for having slow replies. I'm used to D&D style RP.

Edited by Rauta

Teridax to Vakama

Ooc: I was just about to say that we should let the game master determine what was in our lockers that's why I didn't open mine :pIc: 686 locker roomHe shook his head. "No, it's your personality. Nothing but bubbles." He said irritably walking along the rows of lockers. "Spread out and find your locker if you have one." He finally stopping at his. A code came to his head. 686 lifted his hand and hesitated. 'Where did that come from.' He wondered. He began to punch the code in and a worse thought came along. 'What if the locker is empty?' That thought worried him.He finished the code and the locker swung open.

OOC: Neelh, I recommend reading all the older pages so you are able to know exactly how to play. Rauta, I believe the locker room only has lockers 100-1000 in it, so yours wouldn't be in there...

"Well, looks like we lost him." 655 thought to himself. Inwardly, 655 kind of wished they would bump back into 608 again. The Toa of Stone had been just starting to enjoy his presence.

"Let's see what we can find in here." 655 said to the rest of the group. He walked to the middle of the room, but didn't find anything out of the ordinary. He bent down to take a look at one of the destroyed machines on the ground.

"I can't really tell, but I think these might be training robots." 655 said.

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: 819 [Training Deck]

The Skakdi of Plasma walked carefully and then yelled out, "Everyone, once you've gotten some weapons or whatever you want, go back to the elevator." 819 had the cannon he had looted from the Steltian at the ready, and then pulled the lever.

He looked at the others and said, "I'm going down the hallway on the left. If anyone wants to come with me, feel free to. I have this thing. Like a big flashlight, really."

IC: 999 [Golden Sand Canary]

"It's here." 999 bolted away, his mask still active, shining a light around. He started to charge his gun.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: [ 391 ] - Training Deck"Training robots, certainly." remarked 391, stepping out of the elevator and glancing warily about, plasma-charged circular saw in hand. "I've got data on how to repair them, and the diagrams seem to match up, as far as I can tell... oh, and 819? My helmet's got headlamps. Sorry I didn't mention them sooner... here we go."Twin beams of stark white light flared to life and stabbed at the darkness. Squinting, 391 adjusted the lamps' settings so as to create a lantern-like cone of illumination, rather than two focused beams.

IC: 72 (Training Deck)

"I would hope not," 72 remarked, examining the hole in the floor. Looking below, she could see the shapes of twisted metal much like those on this floor, and some other things-perhaps weapons?

"I'm heading down this way. Anyone who wants to can follow."

And without a second thought, she leaps down, rolling as her feet hit the ground, and ending it with a 3-point landing.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

[iC-GM] Locker: 271

This moment 271 opened the locker, it seemed as though she had opened the gates of madness. A wave of electrical components - wires, fuses, a few small lightstones and pieces of metal - came tumbling out, covering the floor around her in a massive pile. The source of the problem was revealed when a small sphere came tumbling out on top of everything else, rolling up to her foot. As she saw it, memories were triggered, and she realized what the thing before her was - her greatest invention, which had taken her hundreds of years to craft.

It was a Storage Sphere. A device with thousands of tiny sections capable of being expanded into pockets for storage. It was, however, rather unstable; after a couple of months, it would need to be recharged or, well... it stopped storing everything inside of it.

This thing could be incredibly useful, if only she knew how to make it work again... or build another one.

There were a few other things in the locker besides what appeared to have been her former equipment supply. There was an e-reader in the back with a few books on the subjects of electrical engineering and the like - as was in her suit. Next to it was a picture hung on the wall; a hologramatic image of her, along with a few other engineers. She recognized the picture - and some of those people. She knew this to be the Engineering Deck (so, the ship had one...), and this small group... she worked with them. And behind them were doors to each members personal quarters. Yes, that was what that was.

The only other thing was what appeared to be a quarter Bio tall, bipedal robot with most of its components taken out. It looked to have been thrown in there offhandedly. With all of these parts laying around and the more complex parts still contained within, fixing it wouldn't be much of a problem...

OOC: That is the same picture as in the locker of 391. Not that your character, or anyone else, would no that unless they were to run into Group 1.

[iC-GM] Locker: 686

Finding nothing in the locker was the least of 686's concerns. The first thing he saw upon the locker opening was shoddily done red writing of the phrase "SHADOW SCUM" in a very permanent type of paint. Upon seeing it, it brought back memories. One, of him with a scrub, trying to his best to clean it off. The next was of him doing the same thing using the face of another crew member. The one who had done it. He just couldn't grasp at and find the number...

There was more, of course. His locker was a veritable library, with books stacked as far up as they would go in a somewhat ramshackle pile. All sorts of stories, but most were works of philosophy or politics. There were also a number of history books from the Matoran Universe... well, whatever that was, right?

There was also something else - a voice recorder, with a tape in it. An ancient thing, but still completely functional. What could be recorded on it?

OOC: Play it. I dare you.

[iC-GM] Locker: 306

While 686's worries may have been unfounded, it appeared that 306 may have been better off with those suspicions. It had already been completely cleared out, save for a single note pinned on the back wall, and a small black vial in front of it, with a stopper on it that seemed meant to hold back a volcano until the thing was meant to be opened. There was a label on the vial saying -

"DO NOT HEAT, CONSUME, OR TOUCH UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IT IS A VIOLATION OF SPSRD REGULATION TO USE THIS IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING. USE ONLY IN WELL-VENTILATED AREAS. AVOID CONTACT WITH ANYTHING NOT PRESCRIBED FOR CONTACT. DO NOT REFILL. HAZARD TO EVERYTHING WITH PHYSICAL FORM."

OOC: The contents of the letter I will be PMing shortly. Let's just say that a certain Mask of Clairvoyance may have been used...

IC: 608. lockers

it seemed like no one had really noticed was in the locker room. nor did anyone in the group he had been in seemed to have realized he was missing. "well, i'm done here" he said to himself, quietly. "guess i'll clear out". he closed the locker door, and then read the note again. "administration key...what in blazes could that be?". there were doors. choices. but what did it matter what choices he made? he wasn't anyone, he was worth nothing.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: 72 (Training Deck, Level Below Lift)

Having stood up, walked over and picked up one of the objects she had thought to be a weapon, she replies.

"They appear to be.. staves of some sort.. Perhaps weapons, but they don't seem all that threatening.."

She is indeed holding a staff of some sort, with a hammer on one end, and a cup on the other. She's not sure what exactly it is, but it seems useful enough.

(Room Description)

The room as a whole is just as dark as the room above, but due to other sources coming from above a shaft of light shines down from the hole. On each end there's an indentation, dimly lit by flickering blue, red, and green lights. There's two doors, opposite each other, in the middle of the walls without the dents. One has flickering light coming from under it, the other doesn't.

There seems to be two explosions that took place down here, with the wreckage of two training bots laying around. If one looks closely, there's more of the staves 72 picked up hidden within the metal. One's the same size, fit for a Matoran or Agori, while the other is better suited for Toa, Skakdi, and in a pinch, perhaps a Vortixx. A strange metal sphere lies in one corner.

If either of the two had their memories, perhaps they could see the signs pointing to this being a Kolhii arena.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: [ 391 ] - Training Deck / Kolhii Arena"Interesting." commented 391, pointing out a strange metallic sphere lying abandoned in a distant corner. She picked it up, watching her headlamp's beams flash and glimmer on its polished surface.Something shifted in her mind; a memory, stirring... but in vain. Something about this area felt vaguely familiar, but why? Why?Suddenly irritated, she dropped the ball back to the ground and kicked aside a jumble of 'bot fragments, uncovering a second stave-like object, somewhat larger than the one 72 had found. She eyed it thoughtfully a moment, then decided, "All things considered, I think I'll stick with my saw. I'm not too enthusiastic about an oversized mallet with a net on the end, at least not as a weapon. You hang on to that one you've got, though; might come in handy later."

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: 7725, Personnel Lockers: Requiem IV

7725 walked up and down the rows of lockers. They were arranged numerically, proving his theory that his locker was not here.

He returned to where the group had entered, passing his companions as he went and noting they had all retrieved items of sorts.

Sitting down on a bench, he once again recalled his HUD and began flipping through the manuals for his suit.

Teridax to Vakama

OOC: Lev, ambushing us? Oh, nononno, aha. I'm the one behind this room and all in it... ;) Also, the staff you picked up is Matoran-size, unless you grabbed the one that 391 dropped.

Though what comes next is something like Lev would do. Not that you get to know it~

IC: 72 (Kolhii Arena)

"True, true. It's slightly better than a glass shard, after all."

She walks over and manages to scoop the ball up with the cup, tossing it into the air she hits it around once or twice with the hammer before giving it a good whack, perhaps to see if it's viable as a weapon. It flies across the room, knocking into the door with the flickering lights.

It creaks open.

BLAM!

A training robot, equipped with a Toa-sized staff like the rest and a small shield, bursts out of the room, which can be seen to be a storage closet. Its eyes flash wildly, and the voice that comes out is garbled and screeching.

"LE-LEoT USk PLLLLLA-AY-AY WEuuuLllLLLlLLlLLL!!"

It spins around once, fires another ball from the top of its head, and whacks it at 391 with alarming speeds while scooping the other up and flinging that one at 72. 3415 gets the thing's charge as it zooms forward screeching again.

The Ce-Matoran gasps and dodges, managing to catch the ball on its rebound off the wall.

'Well, it didn't take too long to find trouble.'

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: I really wish I hadn't lost track of things...

IC[slash]:

Slash had quietly followed 72 and the others down. He had given up on trying to find a place slot or port, and instead simply carried the discs and storage devices. He said nothing as he observed.

IC[59049]:

59049 was clearly quite shaken. She moved closer to 999, a calculated action on her part. She would need him later.

OOC: Dovahkiin, I don't remember picking up that letter, did 655 pick it up by accident?

655 heard a loud bang from the room below, and then heard some strange mechanical noises. He had been about to help 819 examine the hallway on the left, but he quickly ran back and glanced down at the hole in the floor. Below, he could see 72 and 391 slowly backing away from one of the reactivated training robots. 655 couldn't tell if it was friendly or not, but he didn't take any chances.

He waited until the machine was directly under him, and then drew his blade and dropped down on the robot, his blade aiming for its head...

Ooc: hehehe he scrubbed the locker with the guys face. Yeah that sounds like something he would do. I like it :D. But books on philosophy? That's a little off for both of us. History is dead on with me in real life. Also I gotta ask why books. I was going for a more spec ops soldier type deal honestly.Edit: nm shadow made a good point about soldiers an their downtime :pI guess when you have amnesia you can reinvent yourself...IC: 686 locker room686 laughed remembering the incident with the poor fool who thought it would be a good idea to not only vandalize his locker but insult him as well. He made sure that the idiot wouldn't forget his true element and made an example of him to the rest of the crew by using his face as a cleaning utensil.He flipped through some of the books on history. Names of heroes, villains events started coming to him. His database recorded all of it like it was hungry for knowledge. All of it seemed pretty useless in his current situation. But it when make interesting reading materiel if he had some downtime."Was I some sort of scholar?" He asked in disbelief.It seemed unlikely given his weapons. The navigator and the engineer had no weapons, why would they give a scholar wrist blades and blaster gauntlets?686 put the book he was flipping through away and grabbed the voice recorder. He felt a sense of happiness that there was some sort of record of his past amidst the mess of books in his locker. But at the same time he felt a little relunctant to play it. He sat next to 7725 "Nothing ventured? Am I right?" he said with a small smile to 7725 and pressed the play button.